PDA

View Full Version : The next President?.....LOL

Qtec
11-26-2010, 02:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sarah Palin took a break from her book tour Wednesday to call into Glenn Beck's radio show and weigh in on the recent shelling of a South Korean island by the North Korean military. Unfortunately, a verbal slip-up caused her to urge the U.S. to support an unexpected country.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies. We're bound to by treaty," Palin said in her analysis, before being corrected by the show's co-host. </span> </div></div>

It wasn't a slip. She wasn't sure which country was the bad guy, North or South?
She has absolutely no knowledge of anything outside Alaska. Listen to it for yourself.

Q...did I see LWW at the last Tea party shindig........? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/222067/thumbs/s-TEA-PARTY-POLL-large.jpg

sack316
11-26-2010, 09:43 AM
She made a another gaffe, a one word gaffe. In the extent of the rest of her interview as well as others that same day, she didn't make the same mistake.

It's like going to all 57 states, or calling Europe a country, or putting a halt to privacy... a slip of the tongue.

Now it wouldn't surprise me if she was blissfully unaware and ignorant to which country was the good/bad guy... but in this case she wasn't... if you listen to the audio as you suggested.

Sack

eg8r
11-26-2010, 11:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wasn't a slip. She wasn't sure which country was the bad guy, North or South?
</div></div>How do you know what she meant?

eg8r

Qtec
11-26-2010, 11:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In a Facebook post Thursday evening, Palin excoriated the press for seizing on a gaffe made on Glenn Beck's radio show the previous day, when she suggested that North Korea was an ally to the U.S.

"It seems they couldn't resist the temptation to turn a simple one word slip-of-the-tongue of mine into a major political headline," Palin wrote.

"If the media had bothered to actually listen to all of my remarks on Glenn Beck's radio show ," the post continued, "they would have noticed that I refer to South Korea as our ally throughout, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>that I corrected myself seconds after my slip-of-the-tongue, </span>....." </div></div>

No she didn't. Beck corrected her. She is lying.

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oEylpSsOsQ)

Q

Gayle in MD
11-27-2010, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In a Facebook post Thursday evening, Palin excoriated the press for seizing on a gaffe made on Glenn Beck's radio show the previous day, when she suggested that North Korea was an ally to the U.S.

"It seems they couldn't resist the temptation to turn a simple one word slip-of-the-tongue of mine into a major political headline," Palin wrote.

"If the media had bothered to actually listen to all of my remarks on Glenn Beck's radio show ," the post continued, "they would have noticed that I refer to South Korea as our ally throughout, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>that I corrected myself seconds after my slip-of-the-tongue, </span>....." </div></div>

No she didn't. Beck corrected her. She is lying.

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oEylpSsOsQ)

Q </div></div>

She pulled the same kind of crap after the Couric interview.

In Sarah's world, any media person, or outlet, that exposes her ignorance is lame.

While she stays on the $^&# slinging path, non stop, proving that like GWB, everytime she opens up her mouth, she's lying. The same could be said for every Republican I've seen interviewed over the last two years...LIARS ALL.

G.