PDA

View Full Version : Wolfdancer?

Deeman3
11-26-2010, 05:46 PM
Has he been banned again?

For what awful offense?

LWW
11-26-2010, 06:03 PM
I suspect he's just trolling along singing his song.

LWW

pooltchr
11-26-2010, 06:26 PM
Exploring Palin's Alaska??

I don't know. But Dee is right...he hasn't been around in a few days. Since I rarely read his posts, I have no idea what he might have posted.

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-26-2010, 09:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has he been banned again?

For what awful offense? </div></div>

That was fast. Hondo and I just wrote the following...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Originally Posted By: hondoThank you for the kind words.
What I find amusing and creepy about jennings is how he is constantly implying that we are about to get the boot but is careful to not say that he is pushing for that action himself.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Yep, it's like a threat, then someone always vanishes....

G. </span></div></div>

pooltchr
11-27-2010, 08:13 AM
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but you just go ahead and say it anyway. Of course, that's nothing new for you.

You really need to have your facts before you start making accusations.

Steve

hondo
11-27-2010, 05:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but you just go ahead and say it anyway. Of course, that's nothing new for you.

Steve </div></div>

What did you do, jennings?

pooltchr
11-27-2010, 07:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but you just go ahead and say it anyway. Of course, that's nothing new for you.

Steve </div></div>

What did you do, jennings? </div></div>

I responded to Gayle. What did you do besides throw in your two cents worth?

And if you insist on addressing me by my proper name, as a former English teacher, I would think you would know enough to capatalize it.
Steve

Deeman3
11-27-2010, 10:34 PM
I know we can't prove or disprove who did anything but if anyone is so petty they would try to get other members thrown off, they would have to lead sad little life.

I am tired of al the petty BS. Someone PM me if this place ever decides to become a place with adult discussion and one where manners are just as important as rules. I know you won't miss one more but I guess it will become much more peaceful when there are only one or two left.

Qtec
11-28-2010, 03:03 AM
What was his crime?

I thought had had been pretty civil since he was back.

Q

LWW
11-28-2010, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know we can't prove or disprove who did anything but if anyone is so petty they would try to get other members thrown off, they would have to lead sad little life.

I am tired of al the petty BS. Someone PM me if this place ever decides to become a place with adult discussion and one where manners are just as important as rules. I know you won't miss one more but I guess it will become much more peaceful when there are only one or two left. </div></div>

I agree ... and I also remember that Dick/Aitch/Woofie/Gee and Friends were all bragging about their scheme to get others banned ... until it blew up in their collectivist faces.

LWW

LWW
11-28-2010, 05:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What was his crime?

Q </div></div>

Woofie has not been banned.

LWW

Qtec
11-28-2010, 05:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I also remember that Dick/Aitch/Woofie/Gee and Friends were all bragging about their scheme to get others banned </div></div>

Really? I must have missed that. Any proof to back that up or is this just the usual LWW hot air?

Q

hondo
11-28-2010, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but you just go ahead and say it anyway. Of course, that's nothing new for you.

Steve </div></div>

What did you do, jennings? </div></div>

I responded to Gayle. What did you do besides throw in your two cents worth?

And if you insist on addressing me by my proper name, as a former English teacher, I would think you would know enough to capatalize it.
Steve </div></div>

Fair enough. Stop shadow posting Gayle and me.
Quit drooling over lwws every post.
And stop making these "non-threats" about getting those you don't like tossed and I'll be happy to capitalize your name.
Okay?

hondo
11-28-2010, 06:45 AM
" I would think you would know enough to capatalize it"

Where are lww and the grammar police when you really need them?

What's that?

Oh, his friends' spelling doesn't count?

Got it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
11-28-2010, 06:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know we can't prove or disprove who did anything but if anyone is so petty they would try to get other members thrown off, they would have to lead sad little life.

I am tired of al the petty BS. Someone PM me if this place ever decides to become a place with adult discussion and one where manners are just as important as rules. I know you won't miss one more but I guess it will become much more peaceful when there are only one or two left. </div></div>

I agree ... and I also remember that Dick/Aitch/Woofie/Gee and Friends were all bragging about their scheme to get others banned ... until it blew up in their collectivist faces.

LWW </div></div>

Please show me where I posted that or apologize.
What's that?
You can't?
What's that?
You still aren't going to apologize? Hmmm.

You say you agree? Dee says he's leaving because of it.
Does that mean you're leaving also?

hondo
11-28-2010, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know we can't prove or disprove who did anything but if anyone is so petty they would try to get other members thrown off, they would have to lead sad little life.

I hear you, Dee. I'm starting to miss whole days and not post.
Trying to ween myself away.

hondo
11-28-2010, 06:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I also remember that Dick/Aitch/Woofie/Gee and Friends were all bragging about their scheme to get others banned </div></div>

Really? I must have missed that. Any proof to back that up or is this just the usual LWW hot air?

Q </div></div>

He's lying. I never tried to get any member banned.

LWW
11-28-2010, 07:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" I would think you would know enough to capatalize it"

What's that?

Got it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

That's easy.

He doesn't pontificate about being ETOY as you do ... and even more appropriate, he doesn't run around maligning the intelligence of those who don't agree with him the way Gee does.

When you present yourself the way Gee does ... as one who reads constantly and is in possession of a higher than her opposition's IQ ... then one should at a minimum be capable of writing at a twelfth grade level in their native tongue.

LWW

hondo
11-28-2010, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" I would think you would know enough to capatalize it"

What's that?

That's easy.

. and even more appropriate, he doesn't run around maligning the intelligence of those who don't agree with him the way Gee does.

LWW </div></div>

Uh, yes, he does. And so do you. And your grammar is almost as bad as his. Hypocrites!

Sev
11-28-2010, 07:12 AM
Interesting.
Obama gets a fat lip and Wolfi disappears.

Just saying.

Stretch
11-28-2010, 07:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know we can't prove or disprove who did anything but if anyone is so petty they would try to get other members thrown off, they would have to lead sad little life.

Trying to ween myself away. </div></div>

It's easy to do when you reolize that 99.9% of what they write is specificaly disigned to provoke, incite, and ridicule. The brawl room (here) is alive and well. The NPR was dead years ago. St.

Sev
11-28-2010, 07:39 AM
Good point Stretch.
You pegged Wolfi, Gayle, Hondo and Q

Glad to see your coming around. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
11-28-2010, 08:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What was his crime?

Q </div></div>

By Wolfie standards, I would agree he has been reletively civil.

Steve

pooltchr
11-28-2010, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

And stop making these "non-threats" about getting those you don't like tossed and I'll be happy to capitalize your name.
Okay? </div></div>

You mean "non-threats: like this one?????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! Well, I carry it a little better than that but if I gave
you a big splash from the top rope there would be nothing but your sh*t stains on the mat. </div></div>

People....glass houses....

Steve

LWW
11-28-2010, 08:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting.
Obama gets a fat lip and Wolfi disappears.

Just saying. </div></div>

Good point ...

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-28-2010, 09:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I also remember that Dick/Aitch/Woofie/Gee and Friends were all bragging about their scheme to get others banned </div></div>

Q </div></div>

It just another lie.

We saw with our own eyes, who went out of his way, to create a thread, informing in the open, that Wolf was back posting under a new name, remember, STEVE'S THREAD? Wolf, was then banned, again.

There are only two or three here, who gloat when a leftie is banned, and pretend to be above the fray, when they are the worst ones on here, and only three, who continuously stalk and insult others, non stop, writing filth and slander, yet, they are never banned????

Pretty easy to figure this one out.

G.

LWW
11-28-2010, 09:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We saw with our own eyes, who went out of his way, to create a thread, informing in the open, that Wolf was back posting under a new name, remember, STEVE'S THREAD? Wolf, was then banned, again.

G. </div></div>

Good point ... woofie was banned because of his own treachery.

Now ... since that is your standard of "PROOF" that there was a conspiracy to get woofie banned, how many posts/threads did you and your sock puppets make claiming that I was posting under a second SN?

Your own words condemn you ... again.

LWW

LWW
11-28-2010, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are only two or three here, who gloat when a leftie is banned, and pretend to be above the fray, when they are the worst ones on here, and only three, who continuously stalk and insult others, non stop, writing filth and slander, yet, they are never banned????

G. </div></div>

Even if this were true, which it isn't, how would you possibly know unless you read every word they post?

Pretty easy to figure this one out.

Hoist by thine own petard ... again.

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-28-2010, 09:33 AM

Q </div></div>

There was no reason for banning wolf! he is mild compared to LWW, and Steve and Sev....very mild.

I wrote this on the 24th, just four days ago!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their second goal, "Irritate Hondo, Gayle and Wolf enough to get them to go off, so we can report them, and get them banned.

That is exactly who these two are, and how they operate....

Just caught one of them again, notifying, yesterday, or the day before.......who will vanish next?

The deck is stacked to their favor, and they know it, obviously...they are the perpetual attackers and stalkers...it's fine, if you're a rightie. You can do whatever you wish...no problem....

</div></div>

Guess I was on the money?

G.

pooltchr
11-28-2010, 09:34 AM
Let it go, Larry. We know that the lefties on here can never accept responsibility for their own actions. So they must find someone they don't like to blame for their own transgressions.

If they want to blame me, that's fine. Their opinions mean very little. However, I do find it interesting that Gee can accuse others of slander, yet continues to say that I am responsible for her (and others's) mandatory vacations from the forum.
Isn't making false accusations with no factual basis the definition of slander??????????

Steve

hondo
11-28-2010, 10:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Okay? </div></div>

You mean "non-threats: like this one?????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! Well, I carry it a little better than that but if I gave
you a big splash from the top rope there would be nothing but your sh*t stains on the mat. </div></div>

People....glass houses....

Steve </div></div>

Dear jennings, one characteristic of a limited intelligence
is a lack of a sense of humor. If the shoe fits...
Just saying. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
11-28-2010, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I also remember that Dick/Aitch/Woofie/Gee and Friends were all bragging about their scheme to get others banned </div></div>

Q </div></div>

He's lying. I never tried to get any member banned. </div></div>

No response? As I said, he's LYING.

hondo
11-28-2010, 10:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know we can't prove or disprove who did anything but if anyone is so petty they would try to get other members thrown off, they would have to lead sad little life.

LWW </div></div>

Please show me where I posted that or apologize.
What's that?
You can't?
What's that?
You still aren't going to apologize? Hmmm.

You say you agree? Dee says he's leaving because of it.
Does that mean you're leaving also? </div></div>

As I said, he's LYING. BOO! BAD DUB!

Gayle in MD
11-28-2010, 10:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I also remember that Dick/Aitch/Woofie/Gee and Friends were all bragging about their scheme to get others banned </div></div>

Q </div></div>

He's lying. I never tried to get any member banned. </div></div>

No response? As I said, he's LYING. </div></div>

Par for the course. Far from the first time.

G.

hondo
11-28-2010, 10:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" I would think you would know enough to capatalize it"

What's that?

jennings, I don't mind you and lww butchering the English language; I really don't.
It's just that you two constantly arrogantly insulting others' intelligence on here and then do the same things that galls me.

Gayle in MD
11-28-2010, 10:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know we can't prove or disprove who did anything but if anyone is so petty they would try to get other members thrown off, they would have to lead sad little life.

Trying to ween myself away. </div></div>

I'm with you both on that.

This last banning of Wolf is just absolutely disgusting, totally UNFAIR!

Steve stalked him non stop, as he does me. A cyberstalking bully!

Lww, stalks every one of my posts.

Do they admit to anything, ever? Hell no! Do either of them ever acknowledge their destruction of this forum?

Stalking little bullies!

Just look at the number of LW POSTS now!!!

Go back and look at how many times they both posted under everything Wolf wrote! The evidence is right there.

LWW HS POSTED 732 POSTS SINCE OCTOBER 31 !!!! Talk about someone who needs to get a life!!!!

He still doesn't admit to the grave stone, intended to be mine, another lie.

How many lies do we have to read, before we put them both on ignore???

I wouldn't have to see anything they write, ever, if no one quoted their BS.

They are both ten times worse than wolfie ever thought about. This place is a joke.... A rightie, moderates to protect stalking, insulting, righties. What a crock!

G.

pooltchr
11-28-2010, 10:56 AM
Poor poor gayle....just a victim of the big bad evil right!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

hondo
11-28-2010, 11:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor poor gayle....just a victim of the big bad evil right!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve </div></div>

And I should capitalize your name why? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

pooltchr
11-28-2010, 12:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor poor gayle....just a victim of the big bad evil right!

Steve </div></div>

And I should capitalize your name why? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif </div></div>

Because you claim toi have been an English teacher, and should be held to a higher standard than the rest of us when it comes to proper writing according to the rules of English.

Steve

Sev
11-28-2010, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What was his crime?

Q </div></div>

There was no reason for banning wolf! he is mild compared to LWW, and Steve and Sev....very mild.

I wrote this on the 24th, just four days ago!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their second goal, "Irritate Hondo, Gayle and Wolf enough to get them to go off, so we can report them, and get them banned.

That is exactly who these two are, and how they operate....

Just caught one of them again, notifying, yesterday, or the day before.......who will vanish next?

The deck is stacked to their favor, and they know it, obviously...they are the perpetual attackers and stalkers...it's fine, if you're a rightie. You can do whatever you wish...no problem....

</div></div>

Guess I was on the money?

G. </div></div>

Gayle your eyes must be brown because your full of it up to your eyebrows.

hondo
11-28-2010, 09:26 PM
I like the way you slither back on here like a big ole venomous snake once in a while, spew your venom, and then slither back to AZ
where you play the good ole boy who just likes to josh with all his buddies.

LWW
11-29-2010, 05:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW HS POSTED 732 POSTS SINCE OCTOBER 31 !!!!

G.

</div></div>

It warms the cockles of my heart to know you care so much.

I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving holiday.

LWW

hondo
11-29-2010, 07:19 AM
How sweet! Still have the count on how many posts I've made
since I said I was leaving?
When you kept perfect count for over a month, that's when I realized how much you cared about me.
And I was truly touched, lww.

I have no doubt that Gayle loves you every bit as much as you love me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
11-29-2010, 03:36 PM
Actually I don't care at all ... other than to expose you as someone who cannot be trusted to do what they say they will do.

If I had said I would never post here after "X" date then it would be totally appropriate for someone to point out that I had been dishonest ... which is what I did to you.

My comments on Gee were a bit more delicately put way of doing the same thing ... she dishonestly says she pays no attention to my posts, yet counts each and every one and has started multiple threads on said count.

Put more bluntly, you and Gee have acted in an untrustworthy way while I have not.

Anything else I can help you understand?

LWW

hondo
11-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Delusions of grandeur. Only 2 people care anything about your posts, you and your little sidekick.
How hard is it to count posts?
The fact that you imagine Gayle reads your posts is
a sad commentary on your deeply distorted image of your value
to this forum, my friend.

LWW ( flushworthy fantasy of relevance)

pooltchr
11-29-2010, 04:38 PM
You have to admit that she frequently goes out of her way to tell us all how she doesn't read his posts, because, according to her, they are not worthy of her effort.
One has to wonder how she knows what the content of his posts is in order to make such a judgement, if she never reads anything he posts. If that were true, and his posts aren't worthy of her esteemed consideration, one has to wonder why she is so concerned about his post count.

I hate to blind side you with logic, but it's right out there for anyone to see.

Sev
11-29-2010, 09:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the way you slither back on here like a big ole venomous snake once in a while, spew your venom, and then slither back to AZ
where you play the good ole boy who just likes to josh with all his buddies. </div></div>

Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our local once upon a time school pump making disparaging remarks about me.
The hateful old wench should try got get laid once and a while to release some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like tossing a hot dog down a hallway.

As for slithering and venom there are several reptiles around here and it isnt me.
If you want to run your jib thats fine. However it would be nice if you would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys having you jammed up there you should show a little personal dignity and stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not that we would read anything but Bush Bush Bush. Which between you and me seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself or other woman. Not that is a bad thing. However if thats the case she should dump her old man and start clam digging.
The aged mentally addled old wind bag needs to seek professional help and you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion is at its base deserving of derision.

So basically bite me Hondo.

hondo
11-29-2010, 10:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the way you slither back on here like a big ole venomous snake once in a while, spew your venom, and then slither back to AZ
where you play the good ole boy who just likes to josh with all his buddies. </div></div>

Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our local once upon a time school pump making disparaging remarks about me.
The hateful old wench should try got get laid once and a while to release some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like tossing a hot dog down a hallway.

As for slithering and venom there are several reptiles around here and it isnt me.
If you want to run your jib thats fine. However it would be nice if you would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys having you jammed up there you should show a little personal dignity and stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not that we would read anything but Bush Bush Bush. Which between you and me seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself or other woman. Not that is a bad thing. However if thats the case she should dump her old man and start clam digging.
The aged mentally addled old wind bag needs to seek professional help and you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion is at its base deserving of derision.

So basically bite me Hondo. </div></div>

Could somebody please remind me why they keep tossing Wolfie?
He's never posted anything remotely resembling the personal attack on Gayle and me like our good-natured old buddy sev does on this post. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
As Gayle pointed out, there appear to be two different standards on here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
11-29-2010, 10:09 PM
sev, once you sober up I hope you come to your senses and apologize for that vicious tirade.
You are way, way out of line. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Stretch
11-30-2010, 03:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the way you slither back on here like a big ole venomous snake once in a while, spew your venom, and then slither back to AZ

Could somebody please remind me why they keep tossing Wolfie?
He's never posted anything remotely resembling the personal attack on Gayle and me like our good-natured old buddy sev does on this post. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
As Gayle pointed out, there appear to be two different standards on here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

I agree Hondo, if it isn't obvious after that tirade then it never will be. St.

LWW
11-30-2010, 03:57 AM
Sev ... you have fallen for the bait dangled by the Alinskyites.

They have, I'm quite sure, started their gang reporting of this post in an effort to get you banned.

LWW

hondo
11-30-2010, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev ... you have fallen for the bait dangled by the Alinskyites.

They have, I'm quite sure, started their gang reporting of this post in an effort to get you banned.

LWW </div></div>

Possibly, but I'm not jennings and I swear to you, I haven't.
The first time I was tossed on AZ , sev,not you, put in a good word for me and I owe him.
You have lied and said I begged for your help but that was just more lies on your part, something you do very well.
I have noticed that when sev gets drunk, he gets out of his head and posts nonsense that he regrets later.

I hope that's the case this time because all of us would agree he crossed WAY over the line this time.
He should definitely sincerely apologize to Gayle if not to me.

pooltchr
11-30-2010, 07:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev ... you have fallen for the bait dangled by the Alinskyites.

LWW </div></div>

</div></div>

No, you are not me, and you don't know what I do, yet you continue to perpetuate the lie that I am somehow responsible for anyone getting banned around here.
I suppose it makes you feel superior to do so, and, considering how little you lefties have to feel good about these days, I suppose it serves a purpose by helping you maintain some little bit of mental health. So, if it helps, by all means, continue to repeat that lie....along with the other lies you are spoon fed on a regular basis.

I still have hope that one day, you will learn to actually think for yourself. I don't think you are a bad person...just misled.

Steve

Sev
11-30-2010, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sev, once you sober up I hope you come to your senses and apologize for that vicious tirade.
You are way, way out of line. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

I have never once received an apology from any member that perpetrate personal attacks on me.

This once I returned the favor.

Turn around doesn't feel so good when you are on the receiving end now does it?

Sorry if I hurt your little feelings. However I would have to say that if you take the sum total of all the disparaging commentary thrown my way because you simply disagree with my political stance, it eclipses my post by far.

bobroberts
11-30-2010, 09:04 AM
Hondo and Gayle are the 2 biggest trolls on any internet forum.
Maybe they should get together and release some built up tension.
Gayle with pages of quotes from others who are much smarter then her and Hondo chirping in to defend the windbag.
The 2 of you are some pair. You want Sev to calm down. How can he when we have parasites like the 2 of you trolling on this forum. Who think they are intelligent.I don't understand why Larry and Sev come here as much as they do.
I guess to get a good laugh from people who want the government to do everything so they don't have to think for themselves.
And to applaud each others posts.

sack316
11-30-2010, 09:36 AM
Steve got me banned from Wal-Mart

Sack

pooltchr
11-30-2010, 11:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve got me banned from Wal-Mart

Sack </div></div>

Guilty as charged. The fact that you were marching through the store carrying a sign saying "Buy American. Shop Target!" had nothing to do with it!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

Stretch
11-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Yep, the right can say anyhing and and it gets a pass. Double standards. St.

pooltchr
11-30-2010, 12:00 PM
He may have crossed the line, but I think hhe knew the chance he was taking. And he really didn't say anything that most of on here haven't already thought.

If I were to post what I REALLY think about a couple of posters here, it would have been far less polite than anything he wrote.

Steve

sack316
11-30-2010, 03:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve got me banned from Wal-Mart

Sack </div></div>

Guilty as charged. The fact that you were marching through the store carrying a sign saying "Buy American. Shop Target!" had nothing to do with it!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve </div></div>

I would have responded sooner, but cable was out. Some will say it was the storms and tornadoes that ran through here today... but I know it was you buddy... getting me temporarily banned from Charter's internet service.

Sack

LWW
11-30-2010, 04:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo and Gayle are the 2 biggest trolls on any internet forum.

</div></div>

Through in woofie and we agree on the axis of trolls.

LWW

LWW
11-30-2010, 04:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He may have crossed the line, but I think hhe knew the chance he was taking. And he really didn't say anything that most of on here haven't already thought.

If I were to post what I REALLY think about a couple of posters here, it would have been far less polite than anything he wrote.

Steve </div></div>

I agree. Sev went outside the limits of forum civility IMHO and I have said as much to him in PM.

That being said ... his real sin IMHO was allowing the trolls to get to him with their Alinsky tactics.

They simply aren't worth it.

LWW

ugotda7
11-30-2010, 07:47 PM
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/pwnturmom/clap.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the way you slither back on here like a big ole venomous snake once in a while, spew your venom, and then slither back to AZ

LWW
12-01-2010, 05:13 AM
Let me add to this that we have seen aitch:

- Repeatedly threaten members with violence.

- Reveal members last names ... something which sent Gee apoplectic in the past, even though it came out that she was the leaker.

- Threaten the family of members.

- Accuse members of lying about their religious beliefs.

- Accuse members of lying about their ethnicity.

- Accuse members of being drug dealers.

- Accuse members of being welfare leeches.

- Use racial slurs.

- Link to a skinhead site.

- Defend klan members.

- Admit to hanging out in redneck bars where the common topic is how much they hate GDN's.

along with various other out of line actions.

And do we get contrition from aitch?

No ... we get a constant barrage of lame excuses why his boorish actions are the fault of his victim.

The fact that someone hasn't posted what Sev did sooner speaks volumes of the tolerance and free speech beliefs of the conservative members of this forum.

The fact that the far left condones, encourages, praises, supports, and participates in such sophomoric behavior from aitch speaks volumes of their true nature.

LWW

Qtec
12-01-2010, 05:29 AM
This thread has degenerated into the most pathetic, trolling betch fight /handbags at the ready/ bunch of crap.

if there was a MOD, you would all be given a time out.

Q

Stretch
12-01-2010, 05:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He may have crossed the line, but I think hhe knew the chance he was taking. And he really didn't say anything that most of on here haven't already thought. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Oh really, i havn't "thought" things like that about Gayle. By "most of us here" you must be refering to the far right that are the majority. So because you "THINK" it, it's ok for anyone of you to "SAY" it........That's just messed up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>If I were to post what I REALLY think about a couple of posters here, it would have been far less polite than anything he wrote.

Steve </div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

So that's your rational for shrugging it off. Fine, i'm sure we can count on your Liberal understanding in the future. St.

hondo
12-01-2010, 07:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev ... you have fallen for the bait dangled by the Alinskyites.

LWW </div></div>

</div></div>

I don't think you are a bad person.

Steve </div></div>

Gee! Thanks!

hondo
12-01-2010, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sev, once you sober up I hope you come to your senses and apologize for that vicious tirade.
You are way, way out of line. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

I have never once received an apology from any member that perpetrate personal attacks on me.

This once I returned the favor.

Turn around doesn't feel so good when you are on the receiving end now does it?

Sorry if I hurt your little feelings. However I would have to say that if you take the sum total of all the disparaging commentary thrown my way because you simply disagree with my political stance, it eclipses my post by far. </div></div>

sev, you are wrong. I can't think of anything anybody has
said on these forums that eclipses your drunken tirade.
Go back and read it again.
It even goes well beyond the nutty things that Fast Larry Gundinger used to post years ago.

Well, we've found out one thing with your post.
You and the klan can post anything you want without fear of repercussion.
You must be very proud , but it's the lowest moment in the history of this forum. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

hondo
12-01-2010, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo and Gayle are the 2 biggest trolls on any internet forum.
Maybe they should get together and release some built up tension.
Gayle with pages of quotes from others who are much smarter then her and Hondo chirping in to defend the windbag.
The 2 of you are some pair. You want Sev to calm down. How can he when we have parasites like the 2 of you trolling on this forum. Who think they are intelligent.I don't understand why Larry and Sev come here as much as they do.
I guess to get a good laugh from people who want the government to do everything so they don't have to think for themselves.
And to applaud each others posts.
</div></div>

The fact that you are criticising us rather than sev says
a lot about you. So I assume you approve of the filthy sexual images he conjured up in his post?
Fine. But don't ever try to take the high road again, roberts.

Your approval of that post makes you as low as him in my book.

hondo
12-01-2010, 07:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> And he really didn't say anything that most of on here haven't already thought.

Steve </div></div>

Quote sev:
" However it would be nice if you would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys having you jammed up there"

"The hateful old wench should try got get laid once and a while to release some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like tossing a hot dog down a hallway."

Really, jennings, really? Wow!
You must be very proud of sev then.

hondo
12-01-2010, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo and Gayle are the 2 biggest trolls on any internet forum.

</div></div>

Through in woofie and we agree on the axis of trolls.

LWW </div></div>

"Through". Mr. Grammar Police in action. Unbelievable!

hondo
12-01-2010, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread has degenerated into the most pathetic, trolling betch fight /handbags at the ready/ bunch of crap.

if there was a MOD, you would all be given a time out.

Q </div></div>

Perhaps if you had been told you constantly have your weenie stuck up another poster, you might feel differently. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

hondo
12-01-2010, 07:53 AM
To say that I am disappointed in your lack of a comment
to sev is beyond under-statement. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

hondo
12-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Unbelievable! not only does the klan not show outrage over his post, they actually applaud it.

Tells me everything I need to know.
The sorriest moment I have ever seen from
a really sorry lot.

pooltchr
12-01-2010, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Perhaps if you had been told you constantly have your weenie stuck up another poster, you might feel differently. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

Perhaps you can show us where this actually happened? I don't recall anyone even mentioning your litttle weenie, other than you.

Steve

hondo
12-01-2010, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Perhaps if you had been told you constantly have your weenie stuck up another poster, you might feel differently. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

Perhaps you can show us where this actually happened? I don't recall anyone even mentioning your litttle weenie, other than you.

Steve </div></div>

Quote sev:
" However it would be nice if you would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys having you jammed up there"

The principle's the same.
And then you saying that he just said what you thought. NICE!
Now STFU!

Stretch
12-01-2010, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unbelievable! not only does the klan not show outrage over his post, they actually applaud it.

a eally sorry lot. </div></div>

Hondo, revealing isn't it. St.

hondo
12-01-2010, 08:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unbelievable! not only does the klan not show outrage over his post, they actually applaud it.

Hondo, revealing isn't it. St. </div></div>

It is, Stretch.
I give up now. I felt he should be called on that post
and, apparently, you're the only poster who agrred with me.

It's pretty pathetic on here anymore.

bobroberts
12-01-2010, 10:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unbelievable! not only does the klan not show outrage over his post, they actually applaud it.

Hondo, revealing isn't it. St. </div></div>

It is, Stretch.
I give up now. I felt he should be called on that post
and, apparently, you're the only poster who agrred with me.

It's pretty pathetic on here anymore. </div></div>
The only thing pathetic is your whining over 1 post that you yourself started. Now that Steve called you on it your looking for cover from your so-called friends. I do not see Gayle jumping into the mix to defend you the way you defended her all these times. Says a lot about your so -called friend doesn't it?
Wake up and smell the coffee, its a new day and the left is losing badly. Your Saviour is the worst POTUS ever. He shows his inexperience everyday in every way. But your either are to stupid to realize this or are just playing dumb because you know he hasn't done anything of value except cram the health care bill down our collective throats. Now he is even backpedaling from that bill by handing out exemptions. Wise up Hondo.
Go ahead and defend him and your girl Gayle, you can't.

hondo
12-01-2010, 11:01 AM
"Your Saviour is the worst POTUS ever."

My Saviour is my Lord Jesus Christ.

I know you have a different faith and I have no problem with that, but why say those blasphemous things to me/
Your post is even more disgusting than his was.
FOR SHAME!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

sack316
12-01-2010, 11:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To say that I am disappointed in your lack of a comment
to sev is beyond under-statement. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif </div></div>

Actually I just skimmed most of this thread Hondo. Point me in the direction or quote what you would like me to comment on and I'd gladly share my thoughts for you my friend.

Sack

hondo
12-01-2010, 11:07 AM
It's hard to miss.

bobroberts
12-01-2010, 11:11 AM
Give me a break, you knew that i was talking about the anointed one and not of God. So stay off your high horse. No wonder Sev blasted you in the firs place. Misconstruing the written word.

sack316
12-01-2010, 11:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's hard to miss. </div></div>

Ah ok, I see it now.

I'd say it's a perfect example of why I tend to skim most posts in threads like this, or jump over it entirely. Such juvenile attacks and "nanny nanny boo boo" style posts masked by grown up language are not worth my time in reading, nor yours.

Sack

Gayle in MD
12-01-2010, 12:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's hard to miss. </div></div>

Ah ok, I see it now.

I'd say it's a perfect example of why I tend to skim most posts in threads like this, or jump over it entirely. Such juvenile attacks and "nanny nanny boo boo" style posts masked by grown up language are not worth my time in reading, nor yours.

Sack

</div></div>

Exactly my same feelings about them, Sack.

Why read filth from the sort of people you know will only continue to post more if it.

Total Ignore!!!

Hondo is so far above this bunch he should keep all of them on total ignore.

He stands head and shoulders above all of them, always has, always will.

That this group is still posting is certainly a commentary to the slanted moderation of this forum, IMO.
G.

sack316
12-01-2010, 12:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's hard to miss. </div></div>

Ah ok, I see it now.

Sack

</div></div>

Why read filth from the sort of people you know will only continue to post more if it.

Total Ignore!!!

That this group is still posting is certainly a commentary to the slanted moderation of this forum, IMO.
G. </div></div>

Agreed with ya here Gayle. Anything Wolfie may have been banned for I've seen just as bad and worse from others. Hell, I've done as bad or worse at times myself!

And I also agree with you that Hondo should just ignore... as hard as it may be to do when attacked personally. But the vast majority of us here know that the bigger man is the one who is strong enough to not partake.

Those of us that have been here over these many years (including Q! lol---joke on myself sometimes too) know whatsup. I hope Hondo knows he has all us old timers' respect, and he doesn't need to defend himself... not on this board.

Sack

Gayle in MD
12-01-2010, 12:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's hard to miss. </div></div>

Ah ok, I see it now.

Sack

</div></div>

Total Ignore!!!

G. </div></div>

Agreed with ya here Gayle. Anything Wolfie may have been banned for I've seen just as bad and worse from others. Hell, I've done as bad or worse at times myself!

And I also agree with you that Hondo should just ignore... as hard as it may be to do when attacked personally. But the vast majority of us here know that the bigger man is the one who is strong enough to not partake.

Those of us that have been here over these many years (including Q! lol---joke on myself sometimes too) know whatsup. I hope Hondo knows he has all us old timers' respect, and he doesn't need to defend himself... not on this board.

Sack </div></div>

Tap Tap Tap.

Hondo will always be my friend, as you will be, as well.

I am seeing a big difference in Eg's posts, too. Going to make another attempt. I hope, this time, it lasts. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

If those people who are asked to stay away, would simply respect the request, the forum would finally improve.

The stalkers refuse, which is indicative of their only real purpose in being here, or posting at all.

That is the problem, when we obviously have a slanted, uneven form of the moderating of this forum, continuing around here, the worst attackers, only get worse.

It's so obvious, particularly after Wolf having been banned, a completely unfair action, as we all agree, then followed by this thread, with the obvious slanderous filth, Defamation of Character, and yet the filthy attackers, are still here, still stalking, insulting, offending others, who have been on this forum for over a decade.

G.

ugotda7
12-01-2010, 12:52 PM
TOTAL IGNORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LWW
12-01-2010, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If those people who are asked to stay away, would simply respect the request, the forum would finally improve.

G. </div></div>

When you buy the forum you can ban them ... until then, your opinion is meaningless.

LWW

hondo
12-01-2010, 03:37 PM
I usually never read much of your posts because you add nothing to the discussion.
Once I saw your comments about Jesus, I had read enough.

hondo
12-01-2010, 03:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's hard to miss. </div></div>

Ah ok, I see it now.

Sack

True, Sack, but the irony is that it was in a thread about Wolfie getting the boot.

</div></div>