PDA

View Full Version : It's a good shot when...

09-03-2002, 05:44 PM
When it goes too soon. If you let it go a split second early then it's a really good shot, you didn't interfere with it, you subconciously didn't interfere with it.

Maintain a relaxed focus as you stroke. St (random thoughts from a restless mind, back to lurking)

Rod
09-03-2002, 08:46 PM
it was the 9 ball, the last one of a hill hill set, and the bet was a grand! hey it's even a good shot for a lot less! ST, are you lurking in deep water again?

09-04-2002, 11:18 AM
Hi Rod. Good answer! LOL Yes i'm lurking in mighty deep water. Least it aint hot water.

Say, i know i'm a stranger and all, but how come my post got booted over to the second page already? It's so quiet over here i can hear the crickets chirping. Oh well, guess i'll just open a beer, spark a dube, and listen to the party inside. That's cool. tfffffffffff!........AHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh. What were we talkin about?? LOL St.

Kato
09-04-2002, 11:26 AM
It's a good shot when, my mind goes blank, the shot goes in, and I have a good shot coming up. Too bad my mind is blank and I don't know it. A good shot I feel vibrating all the way up my arm and into my shoulder. A good shot is one that I shoot, look my opponent in the eye because they know they're dead.

Kato~~~hit a good shot.....................it was a long time ago.

Voodoo Daddy
09-04-2002, 08:43 PM
Its a good shot when you hit the cue ball so pure that you get a tingling feeling that shoots up your arm to the back of your head, balls collide, OB falls, CB rolls to a no-less-than perfect position...man thats when its a good shot!!

cheesemouse
09-04-2002, 09:03 PM
I know it's a good shot when I hear the crack of the ball hitting the back of the pocket and I see whitey taking its place in the movie going on in my head. It's all happening in some kind of slow motiooooooooooon........gotta love it.........

SPetty
09-05-2002, 07:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>Give a person a fish, they eat today. Teach them to fish and they eat forever!! <hr></blockquote>Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you will not have to listen to his incessant whining about how hungry he is.

Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you can sell him fishing equipment.

Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Unless he doesn't like sushi—then you also have to teach him to cook.

Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to sell fish and he eats steak.