PDA

View Full Version : wikilinks blacklisted?

sack316
11-28-2010, 11:40 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/oct/14/wikileaks-says-funding-is-blocked

interesting....

Sack

Sev
11-28-2010, 07:58 PM
Wikileaks was the subject of DOS attack today.

LWW
11-29-2010, 03:54 AM
I wonder if our resident leftists still see wikileaks as infallible now that they have turned on dear leader?

They were into serious doublethink when wikileaks confirmed Saddam and WMD ... how much further can they stretch the envelope?

LWW

eg8r
11-29-2010, 09:19 AM
Why stop at the money? They should just wrap him up and try him for espionage and let the chips fall where they may.

eg8r

Qtec
11-30-2010, 01:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They were into serious doublethink when wikileaks confirmed Saddam and WMD </div></div>

We have been all through this. You still continue to deny reality.

Q

Qtec
11-30-2010, 02:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They should just wrap him up and try him for espionage </div></div>.....eh... one problem, he never spied on the US?

All he did was publish data that was given to him.

Q

eg8r
11-30-2010, 07:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....eh... one problem, he never spied on the US?

</div></div>LOL, you would be the one to defend this piece of garbage.

eg8r

Qtec
11-30-2010, 07:42 AM
Change the subject why don't you.

Q

eg8r
11-30-2010, 07:49 AM
How did I change it? I said he should be tried for espionage. You said he shouldn't. I said you would be the only person to defend that piece of garbage.

I don't feel the need to discuss the merits of arresting him for espionage.

eg8r

Qtec
11-30-2010, 07:52 AM
I said he didn't spy on the US but that seems to make no difference to you.

Q

eg8r
11-30-2010, 07:55 AM
What you say has never made a difference to me. I don't intend to discuss with you the merits of charging him with espionage.

eg8r

eg8r
11-30-2010, 07:59 AM
Webster....

"the practice of spying or using spies to obtain information about the plans and activities especially of a foreign government or a competing company &lt;industrial espionage&gt; "

Now, you will probably want to talk about what a spy is but in the end you will never open your mind to think anything other than what you "think" you know.

My position is that he obtained illegal information and did not turn in the person that provided it and he did not give the data back to the owners. That is espionage.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
11-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Ozzie ozzie ozzie -- oy oy oy.
That usofa leaker iz a hero.
The truth iz more important than anything else.
Prick-leaders now cannot ignore leaker-heroes.
Hopefully there will be lots more heroes in future.
mac.

Qtec
12-01-2010, 02:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The act or practice of spying or of using spies to obtain secret information, as about another government or a business competitor. </div></div>

The person who handed over the data is not a spy either, he is a whistle-blower.

The truth will out.

Q

LWW
12-01-2010, 04:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The truth will out.

Q </div></div>

And you will deny any part of it that doesn't advance the leftist agenda.

LWW