PDA

View Full Version : TCU joining the Big East

eg8r
11-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Wow, this is great news. Now they can quit playing the little boys and start playing some tougher competition on a regular basis. The Big East is not exactly super tough, but definitely a step up and we can see how TCU performs against tougher competition week in and week out.

Now we just need Boise State to man up. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

sack316
11-29-2010, 12:59 PM
Pretty smart of them. Join the easiest automatic BCS bid conference /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Looks like it's gonna be a 4 loss team making the big payday out of that conference this year.

But you are right, still a step up.

And Boise is changing conferences BTW... moving from the WAC to the Mountain West. Pretty much a lateral move if you ask me. If they want respect, I'm sure the PAC 10, Big 10, or Big 12 woulda been happy to have them.

Sack

eg8r
11-29-2010, 02:27 PM
Yes, Boise needs to move to something other than the WAC. Start playing real teams week in and week out and see what they are made of. Also, at that point they will not have their QB which I think makes the entire offense so darn good.

eg8r