PDA

View Full Version : How can anyone defend this white house?

bobroberts
11-30-2010, 09:29 AM
Its obvious that they have no clue how to run the counry. bend over for foreign dignitaries and then get betch slapped by Russia, N. Korea , Iran and even Hugo Chavez
Wanted to hold civilian trials. not going to happen
Wanted to close Gitmo. not going to happen.
Forced health care down our throats but is now allowing everyone to opt out.
Wanted to get rid of don't ask don't tell. That 's not happening either.
Lost more seats and governors offices then any other POTUS ever.
Obomba Has Barney Frank up his wahzoo and Pelosi telling him what to do
Now they can't even get it together to do the Bush tax cuts.
What about stopping the wars. Thought that was going to be priority one.
The Dems hated the patriot act but now the TSA can feel you up.
Unemployment up to 9.7%
Yeah their doing a great job.
Any better and China will be able to walk in and tke over without firing a shot.
But that is what you left wing nut jobs want. Complete govnt control so you can be told what to do. This way you wont have to use your own little brains.

bobroberts
11-30-2010, 09:40 AM
The sound is deafening.

llotter
11-30-2010, 09:51 AM
Sure, anybody can list all the negatives, well, not all, but you conveniently forget all the good points like:

getting unemployment benefits extended
saving all those union jobs in the auto industry
saving all those union jobs with state bailouts
relieving us of the burden of world leadership
allowing children to remain children to the age of 26
etc etc etc the good points go on and on.

So there... just stop the negativity already, things will never get any better

bobroberts
11-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Yes your right I did miss a few other points but then again i didn't want to bloviate to long. I would of been accused of being like Glen beck or Rush. Wouldn't want that now and offend anybody.
It's amazing how Gayle and Hondo don't seem to be able to defend their cherished leader.

LWW
12-01-2010, 03:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's amazing how Gayle and Hondo don't seem to be able to defend their cherished leader. </div></div>

They love the truth about as much as Osama loves a honey glazed ham.*

LWW

*- For members of the far left, Osama is a nutjob who lives in a cave in Afghanland and not the POTUS as some seem convinced.

Qtec
12-01-2010, 03:54 AM
I don't know what you are 'betching' about. The GOP have gotten everything they wanted.

Q.....although I agree that Obama has been a wimp and not a lion.

LWW
12-01-2010, 04:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know what you are 'betching' about. The GOP have gotten everything they wanted.</div></div>

Such as?

LWW

hondo
12-01-2010, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The sound is deafening. </div></div>

Reminds me of the response I got for calling sev on his sick post viciously attacking Gayle and me.

Oh, wait a minute! There was response. You and the klan approved of his post.

bobroberts
12-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Of course i approved of his post. After all you started it by calling him a snake when he wasn't even on the forum at the time.

hondo
12-01-2010, 10:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course i approved of his post. </div></div>

Of course. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif