PDA

View Full Version : What Obama should have done...

Qtec
12-01-2010, 05:42 AM
....was to come out swinging.

He should have kicked Mitch McConnell,s a$$ up and down the the halls of DC.

He should have bought a prototype driver from Nike and Boehner would have been gone for 3 months.

He should have made Cantor wear a school uniform with short trousers because that´s what he is, a big kid whith no place anywhere near power.

He should have borrowed Daddy from C Milan and scared the $hit out of the ´girlie boys´ who make up the GOP.

Apparently, word has it, that he had this insane idea the the GOP would recognise they had failed, respect the will of the people and work with the POTUS for the good of the country.........patriots to a man.

Instead they tried to stop any change at all. They stated their main intention was to depose the POTUS....and the crazy thing is... Obama thinks he can still work with them.

Q.............that´s a madman.

LWW
12-01-2010, 05:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....was to come out swinging.

He should have bought a prototype driver from Nike and Boehner would have been gone for 3 months.

He should have made Cantor wear a school uniform with short trousers because that´s what he is, a big kid whith no place anywhere near power.

He should have borrowed Daddy from C Milan and scared the $hit out of the ´girlie boys´ who make up the GOP.

Apparently, word has it, that he had this insane idea the the GOP would recognise they had failed, respect the will of the people and work with the POTUS for the good of the country.........patriots to a man.

Instead they tried to stop any change at all. They stated their main intention was to depose the POTUS....and the crazy thing is... Obama thinks he can still work with them.

</div></div>

So you support the idea of a violent totalitarian dictator.

I already knew that.

LWW

Qtec
12-01-2010, 06:05 AM
As usual, you missed the point.

Once again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Apparently, word has it, that <span style='font-size: 20pt'>he had <u>this insane idea the <span style="color: #990000">the GOP would recognise they had failed, respect the will of the people and work with the POTUS for the good of the country.</u></span></span>........patriots to a man.

Instead they <span style='font-size: 26pt'>tried to stop any change at all.</span> They stated <span style='font-size: 26pt'>their main intention was to depose the POTUS</span>....and the crazy thing is... Obama thinks he can still work with them.</div></div>

Get it now ?

Q

LWW
12-01-2010, 06:36 AM
I got it the first time.

LWW

Qtec
12-01-2010, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got it the first time.

LWW </div></div>

Really ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you support the idea of a violent totalitarian dictator. </div></div>

Q

LWW
12-01-2010, 06:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got it the first time.

LWW </div></div>

Really ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you support the idea of a violent totalitarian dictator. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Well ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....was to come out swinging.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>He should have kicked Mitch McConnell,s a$$</span> up and down the the halls of DC.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>He should have bought a prototype driver from Nike and Boehner would have been gone for 3 months.</span>

He should have borrowed Daddy from C Milan and scared the $hit out of the ´girlie boys´ who make up the GOP. ...

Q.............that´s a madman.</div></div>

your testimony brought me to that conclusion.

At least you:

1 - Didn't suggest he have a copy of the Koran written in his own blood.

2 - Confuse him with Osama. Again.

LWW

Gayle in MD
12-01-2010, 07:48 AM

</div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">IMO, Republicans are digging their own graves. While I agree...Democratics and President Obama, should not have compromised at all with the DINO's from the flyover states, or the Republican party. Their focus should have been to knock those Dino's into line, and force them into the Party line, as Republicans always do, themselves.

While it's obvious, Republicans do that solely to advantage the wealthy, Democratics do so for the Middle Class, and the Dems should have come on like ganbusters, reused any compromise with any right leaning idiots, stuck to the principles of their own legislation, would have been more embraced, by more people, instead of being weakened by idiotic Republicans, and right leaning DINOS from the flyover states....

We ould for one thing, had the public option, and if that had gone through, Republicans would never have seen the gain in seats.

However, I don't think most Americans are going to forget that Republicans are perfectly willing to increase the deficit, with continued tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires, unpaid for tax cuts, but they draw the line, and are totally unwilling to continue unemployment for the Middle Class people of America, unless it is paid for!!!!

We all pay for unemployment insurance...

This is the Hallmark, of the Republican party, let the little guy suffer, and starve, but protect the wealthy.

While I hate to think of what our society would look like, without those unemployment checks, the President should draw the line with Republicans, he should go right on National Television, and state, with vigor...

"I will NOT continue tax cuts for the wealthy, and I will NOT go along with the Republican philosophy, THAT ONLY THE WEALTHY MATTER, IN OUR COUNTRY, AND TO THEIR GOVERNMENT!

THE MASSIVE ATTACK ON THE AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS, BY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, AND THEIR FAILED ECONOMIC POLICIES, ENDS RIGHT HERE AND NOW!"

Imagine...if only!

I hate to think of no unemployment for suffering, hard working, Middle Class people, but the sight of that very thing, would show the world, in unforgetable pictures, what America looks like when we fall into the<span style='font-size: 11pt'> Republican trap of, only the wealthy, count....when for the most part, it is that very segment of our society, that destroyed our economy, and our Middle Class.

G.</span></span>

pooltchr
12-01-2010, 07:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Their focue should have been to knock thsoe Dino's into line, and force them into the Party line, </div></div>

So you think the way this country should be run is to FORCE people to fall in line like sheep and go along with the leadership, even if they disagree with the policies?????????????

That's a bit authoritarian, don't you think?????????

What exactly do you have against people who think for themselves?

Steve

eg8r
12-01-2010, 08:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently, word has it, that he had this insane idea the the GOP would recognise they had failed, respect the will of the people and work with the POTUS for the good of the country.........patriots to a man.

</div></div>Actually what happened was he tried to strong arm them after his "We Won" statement. He thought he was going to push people around and that did not happen.

eg8r

LWW
12-01-2010, 11:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Their focue should have been to knock thsoe Dino's into line, and force them into the Party line, </div></div>

So you think the way this country should be run is to FORCE people to fall in line like sheep and go along with the leadership, even if they disagree with the policies?????????????

That's a bit authoritarian, don't you think?????????

What exactly do you have against people who think for themselves?

Steve </div></div>

As I've always said Steve ... if you just keep them talking they will confess every time.

LWW

sack316
12-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Q, I actually agree with ya in spirit on this one.

Sack

LWW
12-01-2010, 11:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently, word has it, that he had this insane idea the the GOP would recognise they had failed, respect the will of the people and work with the POTUS for the good of the country.........patriots to a man.

</div></div>Actually what happened was he tried to strong arm them after his "We Won" statement. He thought he was going to push people around and that did not happen.

eg8r </div></div>

It's the fault of those DINO's representing the peasants, and the peasants themselves, who had the audacity to disobey dear leader and push back.

If the O-cult had it's way we would have interment camps in America today.

As I said very early on, I don't think Hitler is a maniac in the Hitler/Saddam mold ... but his followers are a terrifying lot. People like that usually find a leader willing to indulge their bloodlust.

As an example, Anton Drexler is but a footnote in history ... but his successor is quite well known.

LWW