PDA

View Full Version : LOL, Just as I predicted...

Gayle in MD
12-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Republicans have begun to throw the Mooseburger, under the bus?

In the past week, Peggy Noonan has called her a nincompoop, and Joe Scarborough has called for the Republicans to "Man UP" stating on his program, that every one of them tells him in private, that she is unfit for office, but they are afraid of the wrath of the Flyover Palin supporters, to say in public what they all say behind the scenes.

He compares her to a circus show, and even suggests that Republicans are afraid of bucking her intellectually lacking followers.

Seems it began with Barbara Bush's statement, that she should stay in Alaska, lol, which Palin rebutted, calling the Bush's bluebloods, and suggesting she was as fit as Reagan, "the actor, in the bonzo movie" words to that general meanig...

Scarborough is demanding that Republicans stop ridiculing her as a candidate, behind the scenes, while showing no "man up" in publically stating what he says they ALL tell him privately.

Could it be the wrath of the flyover, intellectually challenged Palin supporters, which Scarborough refers to in those general terms, in his editorial, will divide Republican votes?

Obviously both Rove and Scarborough think so....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I guess all of these "full of hate" Republicans are just jealous of Sarah, who McInsane recently compared to Reagan, in her value as a candidate....LMAO!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
12-01-2010, 10:36 AM
I am with Scarborough, if you have something to say then say it out loud for all to hear.

eg8r

pooltchr
12-01-2010, 12:04 PM
so I guess these idiot Republicans now seem to agree with you???

I think, had you been paying attention, that you would have found several of us on here from the right side say that she is not presidential material. And, unfortunately, we have been finding out over the past two years, just what can happen when we elect someone who is not qualified for the office.

Steve

Gayle in MD
12-01-2010, 12:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am with Scarborough, if you have something to say then say it out loud for all to hear.

eg8r </div></div>

I agree Ed. I've thought all along that she would start to lash out at the wrong people, and get herself in trouble, but there have been others from the right, in the field of journalism, at least, who have spoken out about her lack of understanding of the world, Foreign Affairs, and general lack of any presidential, or even any Vice presidential qualifications, all along.

I am glad she isn't a heartbeat away from the presidency, that's for sure!

G.

eg8r
12-01-2010, 01:10 PM
The sad part about that whole election was that Obama is also NOT qualified for the position anymore than Palin. He was only a senator for a short time and even during that time more often than not he chose not to vote on much more than a "yes" for the bridge to nowhere.

I am glad Pelosi is no longer going to be two heartbeats away from the presidency.

Back to the subject though, if these Congressmen and journalism had any balls they would say what they want to say, Dems and Reps alike.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-01-2010, 01:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Back to the subject though, if these Congressmen and journalism had any balls they would say what they want to say, Dems and Reps alike.

eg8r
</div></div>

I can agree with this much, Ed.

On the rest, I would have to disagree. I can't think of a single person, who could have done any better, than President Obama, given what he inherited, not one.

JMO.
G.

eg8r
12-01-2010, 02:53 PM
I think had Hillary beat him out she would have done much better.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-01-2010, 03:01 PM
<span style="color: #990000">Here's another interesting take on the subject, by a pretty high profile Republican...</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Former Bush Communication advisor Nicolle Wallace took to MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Wednesday, the home of recently announced Sarah Palin pessimist Joe Scarborough, and argued that the worry about the former Alaska governor's 2012 ambitions were unfounded. The GOP's supposed "President Palin" dilemma would work itself out, she said. Still, Wallace said that Palin displays "incredible cynicism" and is "very prickly."

"I believe that if she were on the cusp of becoming the nominee for the Republican party a whole lot of people... would talk about some of her more troubling deficiencies," Wallace said. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Her incredible cynicism, her bitterness, her aggressive attempts to claw anyone that points out an area for her to work on, I think these things will continue to reveal herself and the people that love her will continue to love her, but the people who are not so sure about her will, I think, formulate harder opinions and more clarity about her."</span>But when it comes to Republicans taking the initiative and aggressively mounting a campaign to eliminate Palin from the pre-2012 presidential proceedings, as Scarborough urged Tuesday, Wallace argued that this was unnecessary, and perhaps even impossible.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"No one's gonna cut her off at the legs," Wallace claimed. "Only Sarah Palin can beat Sarah Palin, and let me tell you why no one will take her on. Her defenders and supporters, the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity -- people I admire -- are so powerful on the Right that nobody wants to anger any of those people, nobody wants to end up in the crosshairs, and nobody wants to look like they are unwilling to let her do her thing."</span>

<span style="color: #990000">Does this sound to you like the Republicans are afraid of taking on Limbaugh and Hannity, even if it means they may end up with Palin in a presidential race? </span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Wallace continued: "Just let her do her thing, she is going to be exposed enough to the American public that she will reveal what her nature is. I think her nature has been revealed lately as very prickly, very cynical."</span>Some, such as Meghan McCain, have argued conversely that Palin's extreme media exposure is a positive thing for her seemingly impending campaign. McCain wrote in a recent post for the Daily Beast that Palin may even be capable of "saturat[ing] the American public until we forget that anything or anyone else exists or is even an option in 2012."

According to Wallace -- who worked on the McCain campaign in 2008 and stood directly at odds with Sarah Palin multiple times -- there's little real risk that anybody in the GOP would actually let this prospect come to light.

</div></div>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/01/nicole-wallace-sarah-palin_n_790319.html