PDA

View Full Version : I repeat

hondo
12-01-2010, 10:42 AM
I have looked over all of Wolfie's recent posts and I have yet to see anything vaguely resembling this post by sev:

"Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our local once upon a time school pump making disparaging remarks about me.
The hateful old wench should try got get laid once and a while to release some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like tossing a hot dog down a hallway.

As for slithering and venom there are several reptiles around here and it isnt me.
If you want to run your jib thats fine. However it would be nice if you would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys having you jammed up there you should show a little personal dignity and stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not that we would read anything but Bush Bush Bush. Which between you and me seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself or other woman. Not that is a bad thing. However if thats the case she should dump her old man and start clam digging.
The aged mentally addled old wind bag needs to seek professional help and you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion is at its base deserving of derision.

So basically bite me Hondo."

I feel all of us need to understand what Wolfie posted that was worse than that so we can avoid getting the boot.

hondo
12-01-2010, 10:48 AM
After posting this I saw a PM from sev that I overlooked.
It is appreciated, but I feel a public apology would be more appropriate.

bobroberts
12-01-2010, 10:49 AM
I don't understand that you don't get it. no one here cares about being banned except you. That is one of the reasons why you were blasted in the first place.

Gayle in MD
12-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Hondo,
We know who wrote it. There's no excuse for it. We know who supported it. It is as offensive as the one he wrote about the cabana boy, which the same from this forum, supported, and chimed into, as well.

I'd like to see you re-title this post with an attention to the moderator, and he should answer as to why Wolf gets banned, but this filth is allowed.

G.

LWW
12-01-2010, 02:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel a public apology would be more appropriate. </div></div>

And I agree that you should.

Why haven't you?

LWW

hondo
12-02-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel a public apology would be more appropriate. </div></div>

Why haven't you?

LWW </div></div>

No problem.
I publically apologize for sev writing that post.

Hmmm. Doesn't seem quite the same to me, but if that's what you want, dearest leader, I will obey.

Stretch
12-02-2010, 07:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel a public apology would be more appropriate. </div></div>

Why haven't you?

LWW </div></div>

No problem.

Hmmm. Doesn't seem quite the same to me, but if that's what you want, dearest leader, I will obey. </div></div>

Don't hold your breath on an oppology Hondo. The right have already condoned and supported Sev's statement. Obviously this is the new level of discourse encouraged by the right. The Left of course would be quickly banned for it which is why they are loveing it so much, it's like their new secret weapon. St.

hondo
12-02-2010, 02:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel a public apology would be more appropriate. </div></div>

Why haven't you?

LWW </div></div>

No problem.

Hmmm. Doesn't seem quite the same to me, but if that's what you want, dearest leader, I will obey. </div></div>

Don't hold your breath on an oppology Hondo. The right have already condoned and supported Sev's statement. Obviously this is the new level of discourse encouraged by the right. The Left of course would be quickly banned for it which is why they are loveing it so much, it's like their new secret weapon. St. </div></div>

"The right have already condoned and supported Sev's statement."

If we had any doubt who are the decent folks on here, we have no question now. Their condoning that post ought to tell anyone what we're dealing with here.
These are not folks that you would ever want around your family.

Gayle in MD
12-02-2010, 03:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel a public apology would be more appropriate. </div></div>

Why haven't you?

LWW </div></div>

No problem.

Don't hold your breath on an oppology Hondo. The right have already condoned and supported Sev's statement. Obviously this is the new level of discourse encouraged by the right. The Left of course would be quickly banned for it which is why they are loveing it so much, it's like their new secret weapon. St. </div></div>

"The right have already condoned and supported Sev's statement."

If we had any doubt who are the decent folks on here, we have no question now. Their condoning that post ought to tell anyone what we're dealing with here.
These are not folks that you would ever want around your family. </div></div>

They're folks I don't even want to communicate with!

Did you see what the new guy wrote today? Unbelievable!

I should call BD and damand they tell me where that sicko lives!

G.

hondo
12-02-2010, 03:47 PM
What new guy, Gayle? Where?

eg8r
12-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Hondo, just wondering here, but did you get the satisfaction you were looking for when you started this thread?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-02-2010, 03:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What new guy, Gayle? Where? </div></div>

Mitch Mcconnell thread....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Notify Email Post

#327997 - Today at 01:13 AM Re: Mitch McConnell Is Scum! Republicans R Pigs! [Re: sack316]
punter punter
stranger

Posts: 8 Gayle, people like you are so fuckking brain dead, it is legal to use you for firewood.

</div></div>

eg8r
12-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Yep, he looked like another loser to crawled over from Az.

eg8r

hondo
12-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Not at all.

hondo
12-02-2010, 04:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, he looked like another loser to crawled over from Az.

eg8r </div></div>

He's the biggest loser over there.
A lying little weasel scumbag.
Lowest of the low.

sack316
12-02-2010, 04:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What new guy, Gayle? Where? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Notify Email Post

#327997 - Today at 01:13 AM Re: Mitch McConnell Is Scum! Republicans R Pigs! [Re: sack316]
punter punter
stranger

Posts: 8 Gayle, people like you are so fuckking brain dead, it is legal to use you for firewood.

</div></div> </div></div>

I thought that looked familiar... yeah he was around here before, usually chasing after Hondo.

Sack

Gayle in MD
12-02-2010, 04:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, he looked like another loser to crawled over from Az.

eg8r </div></div>

Lowest of the low. </div></div>

Guess Steve will love the guy, then. Sounds like just his cup of tea.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
12-02-2010, 04:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

More personal attacks, Gayle?????

Steve

ugotda7
12-02-2010, 06:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, he looked like another loser to crawled over from Az.

eg8r </div></div>

You should publicly apologize for this.

ugotda7
12-02-2010, 06:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel a public apology would be more appropriate. </div></div>

Why haven't you?

LWW </div></div>

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/pwnturmom/clap.gif

ugotda7
12-02-2010, 06:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What new guy, Gayle? Where? </div></div>

punter punter
stranger

It does get cold in the winter.....

hondo
12-02-2010, 09:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What new guy, Gayle? Where? </div></div>

punter punter
stranger

I thought that looked familiar... yeah he was around here before, usually chasing after Hondo.

Sack </div></div>

punter and ugotda7 have made it their mission in life to give me crap.
The difference is that yugo has average intelligence while
punter is VERY SLOW.
Both are consumed with hate.

hondo
12-02-2010, 09:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, he looked like another loser to crawled over from Az.

eg8r </div></div>

They are buddies.

hondo
12-02-2010, 09:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

More personal attacks, Gayle?????

Steve </div></div>

Report her , jennings. sev and punter's posts were mild next to that vicious attack. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
12-02-2010, 09:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, he looked like another loser to crawled over from Az.

eg8r </div></div>

You should publicly apologize for this.
</div></div>

I do. But, honestly, I thought YOU would take that as a compliment.

hondo
12-02-2010, 09:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What new guy, Gayle? Where? </div></div>

punter punter
stranger

It does get cold in the winter.....
</div></div>

Ah, I see ze svine are active tonight.
Slow night at ze AZ, Herr yugo?

ugotda7
12-02-2010, 11:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What new guy, Gayle? Where? </div></div>

punter punter
stranger

Sack </div></div>

punter and ugotda7 have made it their mission in life to give me crap.
The difference is that yugo has average intelligence while
punter is VERY SLOW.
Both are consumed with hate. </div></div>

The irony is very strong in this post......

LWW
12-03-2010, 04:28 AM
One would think that a former English Teacher of the Year would understand basic paragraph structure.

LWW

Qtec
12-03-2010, 07:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, just wondering here, but did you get the satisfaction you were looking for when you started this thread?

eg8r </div></div>

That's what I was thinking. What's the point?

Q

hondo
12-03-2010, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, just wondering here, but did you get the satisfaction you were looking for when you started this thread?

eg8r </div></div>

That's what I was thinking. What's the point?

Q </div></div>

This was my last sentence:
" I feel all of us need to understand what Wolfie posted that was worse than that so we can avoid getting the boot."

What's so difficult to understand about that, Q?

Sev attacks Gayle ( and me). punter drops the F bomb on Gayle.
Wolfie gets the boot.Not them.
I would like to understand the criteria for getting tossed.

I'm very sorry you fail to see any relevance in my post.
I'll have to try harder to live up to your standards , I guess. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

eg8r
12-03-2010, 07:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This was my last sentence:
" I feel all of us need to understand what Wolfie posted that was worse than that so we can avoid getting the boot."

</div></div>Who are you looking to for agreement that you don't already have? The only ones that disagree with you are his friends, what value does this add to the board if you keep repeating what they say?

eg8r

hondo
12-03-2010, 08:09 AM
I would have left this long ago if you and Q hadn't asked why I posted it. I've explained 3 times why I posted it.

pooltchr
12-03-2010, 08:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I would like to understand the criteria for getting tossed.

</div></div>

According to you and gee, the only criteria is what I determine to be required. Of course, by admitting that you don't really understand, you also admit that you know that your accusations against me have all been lies.

Steve

Gayle in MD
12-03-2010, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This was my last sentence:

</div></div>Who are you looking to for agreement that you don't already have? The only ones that disagree with you are his friends, what value does this add to the board if you keep repeating what they say?

eg8r </div></div>

I thought you were among those here who questioned the uneven moderating of this forum, Ed?

I think that is the point, Hondo is addressinng.

These last attacks amount to defamation of character, and they are far from the first.

Again, it's obvious to me, at least, which members do the stalking, and relentless Personal attacks.

If you were anywhere, in life, and someone walked away, made it clear, they didn't want to discuss anything at all with you,, would you continue to follow them around, harrassing them?

Even tough this is a public forum, people should respect others when they make it clear, they do not wish to continue any communication.

IMO, when a group of people goes out of their way to slander a person, here, and elsewhere, even on other sites, on which the person does not participate, those folks have a serious problem...

It's a matter of overall behavior, and I agree with Hondo, that seeing the same people of the same politicalo opinion, banned, while others who stalk and slander with relentless personal attacks, are given a bye for what amounts to personal slander, deserves some explanation from the moderator.

I would estimate that over ninety percent of Steve's posts, are attacks directly at me, or Hondo, or Wolf..... Same thing with LWW, and his cronies from AZ...why does the moderator allow that, when those on the left side of the political debate, are obviously held to a different standard?

There is no post by Wolfdancer that comes near the filthy personal attacks by Steve, LWW, and Sev, and the others who drift in from AZ, and now a new one, just as offensive....

It's one thing to attack ideas, and quite another to slander people. If you read the laws on cyberstalking, it's easy to see who here, fits the description.

G.

eg8r
12-03-2010, 08:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought you were among those here who questioned the uneven moderating of this forum, Ed?

</div></div>You have seen my posts on this subject so what exactly are you questioning? You know my stance. My issue is how does adding more garbage to the board actually clean it up? Have you ever been successful fighting fire with fire?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-03-2010, 09:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought you were among those here who questioned the uneven moderating of this forum, Ed?

</div></div>You have seen my posts on this subject so what exactly are you questioning? You know my stance. My issue is how does adding more garbage to the board actually clean it up? Have you ever been successful fighting fire with fire?

eg8r </div></div>

Hondo didn't do anything that you, yourself, have not done, in questioning the justification behind the uneven banning decisions made by this moderator, IIRC. this tiome, Hondo is addressing the recent banning of Wolf, while others are allowed to post filth. A subject worthy of questionaing, IMO, as you once thought yourself.

I'm glad you are addressing the question, of not adding to the garbage....

That's the very reason why I generally don't read their BS, Ed. How many nasty responses do you think they direct at me, which I never responded to?

In fact, if others wouldn't quote their filth and slander, I'd never see any of it.

I never found any value in anything they wrote here...hence, I stopped reading their BS years ago.

When the same person continues with personal attacks, and posts no documented reliable information, either, I put them on ignore. Why go back for more of the same old crap, from the same nasty, sick people?

G.

pooltchr
12-03-2010, 10:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If you were anywhere, in life, and someone walked away, made it clear, they didn't want to discuss anything at all with you,, would you continue to follow them around, harrassing them?

G. </div></div>

Not quite the same thing. You haven't walked away. You have stayed and continued the discussion, but don't want anyone to challenge your comments. You want the other person to walk away.

The fact is, if you really didn't want to participate in the discussion, you would walk away. You would look pretty foolish telling other people to leave because you didn't want to hear what they had to say, but believe you have the right to make everyone listen to what you have to say.

Oops...I guess you have done that right here....and yes, it does make you look foolish.

Steve

eg8r
12-03-2010, 11:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo didn't do anything that you, yourself, have not done, in questioning the justification behind the uneven banning decisions made by this moderator, IIRC. this tiome, Hondo is addressing the recent banning of Wolf, while others are allowed to post filth. A subject worthy of questionaing, IMO, as you once thought yourself.

</div></div>Are you going to answer the question or just ignore it to hear yourself speak? Honestly you aren't adding any value at all which as it turns out was the same result as posting this thread (hondo already admitted to this). Is your incessant need to "be right" driving to argue over something hondo already admitted was a failure?

Have you ever been successful fighting fire with fire?

eg8r

eg8r
12-03-2010, 11:06 AM
I know why you posted it and you already admitted that you did not get the satisfaction you were looking for. You might want to clue gayle in on this info since the three of us are on the same side but her incessant need to "be right" is just not helping anything.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-03-2010, 12:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo didn't do anything that you, yourself, have not done, in questioning the justification behind the uneven banning decisions made by this moderator, IIRC. this tiome, Hondo is addressing the recent banning of Wolf, while others are allowed to post filth. A subject worthy of questionaing, IMO, as you once thought yourself.

</div></div>Are you going to answer the question or just ignore it to hear yourself speak? Honestly you aren't adding any value at all which as it turns out was the same result as posting this thread (hondo already admitted to this). Is your incessant need to "be right" driving to argue over something hondo already admitted was a failure?

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo didn't do anything that you, yourself, have not done, in questioning the justification behind the uneven banning decisions made by this moderator, IIRC. this time, Hondo is addressing the recent banning of Wolf, while others are allowed to post filth. A subject worthy of questioning, IMO, as you once thought yourself.

</div></div>

It's your turn to answer the question,

eg8r
12-03-2010, 12:51 PM

eg8r

hondo
12-04-2010, 11:24 AM
GARBAGE???

hondo
12-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Not a total failure. I made my point. The killer b's simply ignored it. No surprise there.