PDA

View Full Version : Where's Sev???

pooltchr
12-02-2010, 08:32 AM
Has anyone noticed that he hasn't made any posts since the other morning when he cut loose on a couple of lefties here?

You don't suppose he got banned, do you???????? That would totally depress the lefties of the board, who have been claiming that there is an unfair bias that allows righties to say whatever they want, while the left is supposedly restrained by that evil right wing mod.

Guess they will have to find a new basis for their victimization.

Steve

Stretch
12-02-2010, 10:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone noticed that he hasn't made any posts since the other morning when he cut loose on a couple of lefties here?

You don't suppose he got banned, do you???????? That would totally depress the lefties of the board, who have been claiming that there is an unfair bias that allows righties to say whatever they want, while the left is supposedly restrained by that evil right wing mod.

Steve </div></div>

Why don't you go over to AZ and ask him? He dosn't post here every day as you are well aware. I wouldn't blame him for keeping a low profile. Just another cowardly "hit and run" as is normal for the AZ crew. St.

LWW
12-02-2010, 11:43 AM
He's still on the member list.

LWW

pooltchr
12-02-2010, 11:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's still on the member list.

LWW </div></div>

So is wolfdancer. Does that mean he hasn't been banned?

Steve

LWW
12-02-2010, 12:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's still on the member list.

LWW </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Gee and woofie both vanished from the list when they were banned prior ... so I have always thought the "WOOFIE WAS BANNED" movement was just a desperate plea for attention by the cabal.

LWW

hondo
12-03-2010, 07:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's still on the member list.

LWW </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

NO!

hondo
12-03-2010, 07:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's still on the member list.

LWW </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Gee and woofie both vanished from the list when they were banned prior ... so I have always thought the "WOOFIE WAS BANNED" movement was just a desperate plea for attention by the cabal.

LWW </div></div>

You are wrong, as usual.

Qtec
12-03-2010, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone noticed that he hasn't made any posts since the other morning when he cut loose on a couple of lefties here?

Steve </div></div>

Who cares? Did he ever contribute anything?

Q

hondo
12-03-2010, 07:27 AM

Steve </div></div>

Surely punter was banned for dropping the F bomb? I thought that was automatic.
And, yes, I'm trying to be funny.
Wolfie is banned. sev and punter are not. All clear, jennings?

pooltchr
12-03-2010, 08:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

Wolfie is banned. sev and punter are not. All clear, jennings? </div></div>

How do you know this?????????

Steve

pooltchr
12-03-2010, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

Do you??????????????????

Steve

Qtec
12-03-2010, 09:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

Do you??????????????????

Steve </div></div>

I think I do.

At least I say what I think, why I think it and back it up with some factual evidence.
You may disagree but at least I make an argument backed by facts, unlike your last statement.

I must have pointed out 50 times how you are an echo chamber for LWW's posts. You always jump and say 'that's right'.
When I point out to you that you are wrong you justy ignore it.

Q

LWW
12-03-2010, 05:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Surely punter was banned for dropping the F bomb? I thought that was automatic.</div></div>

Then you think Gee should be banned for using ir profusely and repetitively?

LWW

LWW
12-03-2010, 05:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

Do you??????????????????

Steve </div></div>

I think I do.

At least I say what I think, why I think it and back it up with some factual evidence.
You may disagree but at least I make an argument backed by facts, unlike your last statement.

I must have pointed out 50 times how you are an echo chamber for LWW's posts. You always jump and say 'that's right'.

Q </div></div>

I am astounded that you had the testicular fortitude to expect ANYONE to believe that.

LWW

ugotda7
12-03-2010, 05:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

Do you??????????????????

Steve </div></div>

I think I do.

Q </div></div>

You think wrong, but as long as you're OK with self delusion....

Stretch
12-04-2010, 03:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

Do you??????????????????

Steve </div></div>

I think I do.

Q </div></div>

I am astounded that you had the testicular fortitude to expect ANYONE to believe that.

LWW </div></div>

What's not to beleive? It sounds like a MORE than fare assesment to me. St.

LWW
12-04-2010, 03:58 AM
Now THAT is comedy.

LWW

Stretch
12-04-2010, 04:59 AM
Thankyou, thankyou very much. I'm in town all week. St.

Gayle in MD
12-04-2010, 12:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

Do you??????????????????

Steve </div></div>

I think I do.

Q </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

What's not to beleive? It sounds like a MORE than fare assesment to me. St. </div></div>

He lives on De Nial.

pooltchr
12-04-2010, 02:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

He lives on De Nial. </div></div>

Can we assume you meant De Nile???

If not, you look pretty ignorant here.

Steve

hondo
12-04-2010, 11:08 PM
I'm surprised you didn't accuse her of "hypocracy", Mr Grammar Police. What a card!

Gayle in MD
12-05-2010, 05:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm surprised you didn't accuse her of "hypocracy", Mr Grammar Police. What a card! </div></div>

Just shows you, too small minded to get it.

I can guess what he wrote, from your response, don't even have to look.

What a waste.

hondo
12-05-2010, 07:11 AM
It is amusing that two of the worse offenders on here, lww and jennings, are always attacking the spelling of those they don't like.
I wouldn't say a word to them if they would just leave others alone.

Gayle in MD
12-05-2010, 07:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is amusing that two of the worse offenders on here, lww and jennings, are always attacking the spelling of those they don't like.
I wouldn't say a word to them if they would just leave others alone. </div></div>

If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time reading anything they write. It's all just their own twisted fantasies, anyway.

Delusions of grandeur, over and over, and endless attacks and personal insults, why bother with any of it?

They obviously have an approved mandate to write any filth they wish, with no oversight, whatsoever.

Total Ignore....don't even read it. thier entire goal, is to get you to write something they can report you for.

Same thing they did to wolf, and to me.

I don't read their filth, nor respond, EVER.

ugotda7
12-05-2010, 02:51 PM
TOTAL IGNORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pooltchr
12-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Every time I see someone claim they are putting someone on ignore, I am reminded on a simple fact.

"ignore" is the root word of "ignorance".

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Steve

LWW
12-05-2010, 05:00 PM
I have spoken with the Sev and he has not been banned.

LWW