PDA

View Full Version : Wikileaks founder Julian Assange faces new warrant

Qtec
12-02-2010, 09:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Swedish authorities have issued a fresh arrest warrant for Wikileaks founder Julian Assange following a procedural error with the first.

The detention order for Mr Assange, who is believed to be in Britain, concerns alleged sexual crimes during a visit to Sweden in August.

Swedish police said the UK needed the maximum penalties for the crimes to be stipulated on the order.

Mr Assange has not been charged and denies the allegations.

He says they are part of a smear campaign against him.

Earlier, Sweden's top court rejected an attempt by Mr Assange to appeal against the detention order, saying an earlier ruling would stand.

His legal battle comes amid the phased release of some 250,000 US diplomatic secret messages, called cables, by the whistle-blowing Wikileaks website. </div></div>

Yeah right.

Q

eg8r
12-02-2010, 10:03 AM
It is good to see other countries trying to put this piece of garbage behind bars. Espionage is the best though.

eg8r

Qtec
12-02-2010, 10:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It is good to see other countries trying to put this piece of garbage behind bars.</div></div>

So LYING is GOOD. Good to know.

Q.....what would Jesus say?

eg8r
12-02-2010, 10:11 AM
I don't answer for Jesus or care to see you mock him. If you want discussion then act like an adult.

eg8r

Qtec
12-02-2010, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't answer for Jesus <span style="color: #990000"> don't expect you to.</span>or care to see you mock him. <span style="color: #990000"> Show me. I never mocked Jesus, all I did was ask a Q..</span> If you want discussion then act like an adult.

eg8r </div></div>

Let my try another way.

A guy, at GREAT personal risk, realeases documents that show that your Govt is lying to you. You want to lock him up and give the Govt a pass. ie you CONDONE LIES.

Get it?

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Again, your own opinion, what do you think Jesus would say about this? Side with the truth teller or the liars?</span>

To me its not a difficult question.

Q

eg8r
12-02-2010, 12:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Show me. I never mocked Jesus, all I did was ask a Q.</div></div>Your question mocks our faith and Jesus.

eg8r

sack316
12-02-2010, 12:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Q.....what would Jesus say? </div></div>

"If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone"

Sack

Gayle in MD
12-02-2010, 01:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Show me. I never mocked Jesus, all I did was ask a Q.</div></div>Your question mocks our faith and Jesus.

eg8r </div></div>

I don't see that at all, Ed.

How is it mocking one's faith, to ask what would Jesus do?
I see Christians with that sign on their bumpers, all the time. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif How is that mocking?
G.

Gayle in MD
12-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Be sure it's true, when you say, I love you.
It's a sin, to tell, a lie.
Millions of hearts have been broken,
Just because those words, were spoken.
I love you, yes I do, I love you.
If you break my heart I'll die,
So be sure it's true, when you say I love you,
It's a sin, to tell a lie....

Here is the coda:

Took a little girl out on a date last night,
Next to Gravel Gertie she would look alright,
Now I'm between the devil and the deep blue sea,
Cause I said baby you look good to me,
I told her, I loved her, but oh how I lied,
And now she's gettin' set to be my blushin' bride,
If she leads me, to the alter, I'm sunk,
Cause I can't tell the preacher I was drunk,
So be sure it's true, when you say I love you,
It's a sin, to tell aaaaaaa lie!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Ever heard that old song?

eg8r
12-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Just because you don't see it does not make what I am saying any less true. He is mocking. If someone actually wanted to know what Jesus would do they would start doing some research instead of mocking someone's beliefs. I will tell you one thing that Jesus said he will do...If you don't repent of your sins, ask him into your heart, follow him and have a relationship with him you will burn in hell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see Christians with that sign on their bumpers, all the time. How is that mocking?
</div></div>Apples and oranges. I also don't think you are willing to ever see the difference.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-02-2010, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just because you don't see it does not make what I am saying any less true. He is mocking. If someone actually wanted to know what Jesus would do they would start doing some research instead of mocking someone's beliefs.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Q. wasn't mocking your beliefs, at all. </span>

I will tell you one thing that Jesus said he will do...

<span style="color: #CC0000">I already know everything He said, I went to Catholic school. </span>

If you don't repent of your sins, ask him into your heart, follow him and have a relationship with him you will burn in hell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see Christians with that sign on their bumpers, all the time. How is that mocking?
</div></div>Apples and oranges. I also don't think you are willing to ever see the difference.

<span style="color: #990000">it's the same question, Ed, whether it's on a bumper or on a forum, same exact question, meaning the same exact thing. </span>

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000">So you think that you know better than Q. does, where he was coming from, when he asked you that question?

G. </span>

sack316
12-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Cute /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Had never heard it before, but found a version by Fats Waller:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGFIb7aezrA&feature=related

Sack

eg8r
12-02-2010, 03:26 PM
I never said I knew any better than Q, I simply asked him to quit mocking my beliefs.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-02-2010, 03:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cute /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Had never heard it before, but found a version by Fats Waller:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGFIb7aezrA&feature=related

Sack </div></div>

Wonder where the other part is.

LOL, I'll have to look for it later...when I was a kid, we used to sing both song, both parts at the same time...like a duet.

They fit together, ya know.

Another one like that, was "You're Just In Love"

That may have been from Annie Get Your Gun...

I hear music and there's no one there,
I smell blossoms and the trees are bare.
All day long I seem to walk on air, I wonder why? I wonder why?
I keep tossing in my sleep at night.
And what's more I've lost my appetite.
Stars that used to Twinkle in the skies, are twinkling in my eyes, I wonder why.

CODA:

You don't need analyzin'
It is not so surprisin'
That you feel very strange but nice.
Feel your heart pitter patter
I know just what's the matter,
For I've been there once or twice.
Put your head on my shoulder,
You need someone who's older,
A rub down with a silver glove,
There is nothing you can take,
To remove that pleasant ache,