PDA

View Full Version : I guess I have a chance to win the Open this year

09-03-2002, 10:30 PM
With all the players that are suppose to be M.I.A. this year, sounds like a pool shark might have a chance to pull down the most prestigous Nine Ball Title of the year. This is sarcastic of course, because I do not believe that many players would turn their backs on a chance to win the most important title in pool.

Chris Cass
09-04-2002, 03:01 AM
WOW Kevin,

I can read the headlines now, "SoFla guy takes off the U.S. OPEN!! Goes by the name Kato."

Man, your giving me ideas. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~you should go Kevin.

Kato
09-04-2002, 06:23 AM
Sorry Chris. Gotta keep my game under the radar for now. I'm still looking for that huge score from 9 ball blue kid so I can retire.

Kato

Harold Acosta
09-04-2002, 09:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kevin Whitt:</font><hr> With all the players that are suppose to be M.I.A. this year, sounds like a pool shark might have a chance to pull down the most prestigous Nine Ball Title of the year. This is sarcastic of course, because I do not believe that many players would turn their backs on a chance to win the most important title in pool. <hr></blockquote>

Earl Strickland was booted from the UPA; therefore, it is my belief that if he shows up for the Open, he might just get his 6th US Open title.