PDA

View Full Version : Have they no shame?

LWW
12-07-2010, 08:06 AM
Hondo has now joined Gayle in threatening me with legal action if I continue using what hondo has said in the past as evidence of what hondo has said in the past.

LWW

Sev
12-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Looks like he will be packing his bags for Ohio.

The suite would have to be filed in your state.

Any bets on this one???

LWW
12-07-2010, 09:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like he will be packing his bags for Ohio.

The suite would have to be filed in your state.

Any bets on this one??? </div></div>

I have benevolently offered to send aitch's attorney a compilation of aitch's greatest attacks/threats/trolls.

Perhaps he will next contact homeland security? Was it Gee or woofie who said they did that before?

In any event aitch is consistent in his belief that just because you can prove something he doesn't want to hear doesn't prove that you can prove something he doesn't want to hear.

LWW

Sev
12-07-2010, 10:06 AM
HAHHAAHAHHAAHA!!!

A mans got to have a mission even if it isnt a good one.

pooltchr
12-07-2010, 11:29 AM
I heard Homeland Security is considering putting him on the no fly list....not because they think he is a terrorist....they just can't find any TSA agents willing to get close enough to pat him down!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

eg8r
12-07-2010, 12:52 PM
How did he threaten you?

eg8r

llotter
12-07-2010, 01:18 PM
ya know Steve, I was thinking the same thing.

LWW
12-07-2010, 03:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did he threaten you?

eg8r </div></div>

Read the opening post.

He has threatened to sue me for libel because I continue reminding people of what he has said and done.

Since it was sent to me in PM I don't want to post it ... even though aitch has had no such respect for privacy in the past ... unless aitch agrees that it's OK with him and his fleet of barristers.

LW

eg8r
12-07-2010, 04:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Read the opening post.

</div></div>I read it again and once again it still did not explain how he threatened you. Maybe in a post, maybe on the phone, maybe on PM???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since it was sent to me in PM I don't want to post it ... </div></div>There we go, you figured it out. Did you really feel it was a threat which you need to worry about? What is the point of making this post? Is there some value in posting this on the board?

eg8r

ugotda7
12-07-2010, 08:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Read the opening post.

</div></div>I read it again and once again it still did not explain how he threatened you. Maybe in a post, maybe on the phone, maybe on PM???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since it was sent to me in PM I don't want to post it ... </div></div>There we go, you figured it out. Did you really feel it was a threat which you need to worry about? What is the point of making this post? Is there some value in posting this on the board?

eg8r </div></div>

Knowing someone's true colors is always beneficial to those who may have future dealings with them.

Consider this thread a public service announcement.

LAMas
12-08-2010, 01:39 AM
"Know that Internet law can vary wildly from place to place. Internet libel lawsuits can be difficult to win. It is recommended that you track any subsequent Internet activity, such as blogging, that may go on in response to the libel. Presentation of such activity in court is a key way in which to show that the offensive content caused you harm.

Prepare to gather witnesses to testify to the effect of the libel. You will probably also have to disclose financial losses on court record if your suit goes to trial"

How ironic that someone (hondo) who retired and is benefitting from your tax dollars can claim a finacial loss.

If he ties or loses, he will have to pay his court costs and or even yours.

LWW
12-08-2010, 04:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Read the opening post.

eg8r </div></div>

Yes, the reason for posting this is so people can get a glimpse of the true aitch.

And, yes, I take all threats at least a little seriously ... although this would at most amount to a nuisance suit. Unless hondo is willing to be bled dry by an attorney ... nobody would accept his case without cash up front ... it will go nowhere. Even if he did pursue it, he would lose, and of that I have zero doubt. A long, broad, and deep history exists between the two forums of hondo threatening myself and my family and others.

LWW

LWW
12-08-2010, 04:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Read the opening post.

eg8r </div></div>

Knowing someone's true colors is always beneficial to those who may have future dealings with them.

Consider this thread a public service announcement. </div></div>

Well said.

He has since increased the volume in PM with another threat of legal action along with another veiled threat of violence.

LWW

eg8r
12-08-2010, 08:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, the reason for posting this is so people can get a glimpse of the true aitch.

</div></div>Is your attempt to sway the way people feel about him? Do you really think, with your reputation on the board that the ones you really wish would listen to you will actually read anything you post?

All this is doing is adding more crap to the forum. At least hondo had the decency to do it in a PM instead of polluting the board with it.

eg8r

eg8r
12-08-2010, 08:12 AM
I consider it garbage which is doing nothing to drag the board up from the gutter.

eg8r

eg8r
12-08-2010, 08:12 AM
Again, this does nothing positive for this board.

eg8r

ugotda7
12-08-2010, 12:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I consider it garbage which is doing nothing to drag the board up from the gutter.

eg8r </div></div>

Maybe...but it's folks like Hondo who drag it into the gutter (because that's where they're most comfortable) and other members here should be aware of that.

If you have any issue here it should be with Hondo.

ugotda7
12-08-2010, 12:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, this does nothing positive for this board.

eg8r </div></div>

Sure it does...it lets others here know who they are dealing with - why is that a problem? Is there something to hide? How is that helpful to anybody except the person exhibiting the bad behavior?

Instead of taking issue with the info maybe you should take issue with the initial behavior by Hondo that drove the public service announcement of this info.

sack316
12-08-2010, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, this does nothing positive for this board.

eg8r </div></div>

Sure it does...it lets others here know who they are dealing with - why is that a problem?</div></div>

We're all (allegedly) reasonably intelligent adults here. I'd think each person could decide for themselves based on their own interactions what to think of fellow members.

Sack

eg8r
12-08-2010, 12:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe...but it's folks like Hondo who drag it into the gutter (because that's where they're most comfortable) and other members here should be aware of that.

</div></div>You are wrong. Other members like lww who posts this to the board as his stranglehold keeping the board in the gutter?

eg8r

ugotda7
12-08-2010, 12:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, this does nothing positive for this board.

eg8r </div></div>

Sure it does...it lets others here know who they are dealing with - why is that a problem?</div></div>

We're all (allegedly) reasonably intelligent adults here. I'd think each person could decide for themselves based on their own interactions what to think of fellow members.

Sack </div></div>

That's fine and dandy....but I and others prefer to know who the two-faced individuals are. If there is any issue with that then maybe those being two faced or who tolerate people being two faced should take a second look at themselves and not those who point out the two-faced people.

eg8r
12-08-2010, 12:47 PM
You have provided zero value whatsoever to this board.

eg8r

eg8r
12-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Yes but we have ugotnobrains posting again. I guess maybe he was the one lww was trying to "sway" when he posted this thread.

eg8r

ugotda7
12-08-2010, 12:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have provided zero value whatsoever to this board.

eg8r </div></div>

Got a mirror?

ugotda7
12-08-2010, 12:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes but we have ugotnobrains posting again. I guess maybe he was the one lww was trying to "sway" when he posted this thread.

eg8r </div></div>

No swaying needed.....it has been clear who here has had their heads up their collective asses for quite a while.

Got a mirror?

sack316
12-08-2010, 01:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That's fine and dandy....but I and others prefer to know who the two-faced individuals are. If there is any issue with that then maybe those being two faced or who tolerate people being two faced should take a second look at themselves and not those who point out the two-faced people. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
No swaying needed.....it has been clear who here has had their heads up their collective asses for quite a while.
</div></div>

Now there ya go! "no swaying needed"... nobody needs a special thread or post to tell others who or what someone else is.

Should I make a special thread or post to say Gayle is a democrat? Or that Ed is a conservative? Or is it fair to think that anyone with half a brain could read a post or two and figure that out on their own without any special 'warning'? (so to speak)

And while on that, who are y'all informing this breaking information to with these posts? The users here that have known Hondo for years on this board? The crossovers from AZ that have known Hondo for years over there?

Threads like this are a waste of time and space... my response included, mind you.

Sack

ugotda7
12-08-2010, 01:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That's fine and dandy....but I and others prefer to know who the two-faced individuals are. If there is any issue with that then maybe those being two faced or who tolerate people being two faced should take a second look at themselves and not those who point out the two-faced people. </div></div>

</div></div>

Now there ya go! "no swaying needed"... nobody needs a special thread or post to tell others who or what someone else is.

Should I make a special thread or post to say Gayle is a democrat? Or that Ed is a conservative? Or is it fair to think that anyone with half a brain could read a post or two and figure that out on their own without any special 'warning'? (so to speak)

And while on that, who are y'all informing this breaking information to with these posts? The users here that have known Hondo for years on this board? The crossovers from AZ that have known Hondo for years over there?

Threads like this are a waste of time and space... my response included, mind you.

Sack </div></div>

Well Hondo and I go back quite a ways...so no, no swaying needed for me at all.

But maybe you don't realize that there people who just view threads and don't participate? Do you know what they think? Or how about the people who don't visit daily to get a true feel of the personalities here. Should they not have the opportunity to see how things really are as captured in a thread like this?

And since when is getting a better understanding of who people truly are a problem?

The answer here is simple - don't like the thread then don't read it or don't participate in it.

eg8r
12-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Why are you wanting to look at yourself?

eg8r

eg8r
12-08-2010, 02:11 PM
You must be the one lww is trying to sway. Everyone else has already formed their opinions. As for the mirror, do you want to see yourself that badly that you need to ask multiple times?

eg8r

ugotda7
12-08-2010, 02:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you wanting to look at yourself?

eg8r </div></div>

Whooooosh - the point flying over your thick head.

ugotda7
12-08-2010, 02:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You must be the one lww is trying to sway. Everyone else has already formed their opinions. As for the mirror, do you want to see yourself that badly that you need to ask multiple times?

eg8r </div></div>

So you know about everyone else and speak for them - wow, you are indeed amazing. I didn't know I was in the presence of greatness.

And here you go - another whooooosh for you.

Stretch
12-08-2010, 03:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you wanting to look at yourself?

eg8r </div></div>

Whooooosh - the point flying over your thick head. </div></div>

The point being, that it was yet another attack on Hondo under the guise of a laughable public service anouncement. Get a life. St.

ugotda7
12-08-2010, 03:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you wanting to look at yourself?

eg8r </div></div>

The point being, that it was yet another attack on Hondo under the guise of a laughable public service anouncement. Get a life. St. </div></div>

Try to keep up will you? No, the point of that particular post earlier was to highlight the hypocrisy....much like your get a life comment - it seems that you need a mirror as well.

And no, it's not an attack on Hondo - since when is pointing out the truth about someone's behavior an attack? If there was any attack at all it was self-inflicted by Hondo....and it seems you're following in his footsteps.

"The sky is blue"....oh no, I just attacked the sky!!! What a horrible thing to do!!!

sack316
12-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Well Hondo and I go back quite a ways...so no, no swaying needed for me at all.</div></div>

Indeed, just as he and I go back quite a ways too. Regardless of what I say to you about him, it won't change your opinion... and vice versa.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But maybe you don't realize that there people who just view threads and don't participate? Do you know what they think? </div></div>

99% of the random viewers that arrive on this site will be looking at the pool section anyway. Somehow I don't feel random lurkers just up and decide "hey, I think I'll go check out a billiards message board so I can go see the non pool related section".

And what's more, I somehow doubt those viewers that do make it to this section really care what any of our opinions on another member are anyway. Those that are here in the middle of it every day barely give a flip, why would outsiders?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Or how about the people who don't visit daily to get a true feel of the personalities here. Should they not have the opportunity to see how things really are as captured in a thread like this? </div></div>

I'm sure they can read this and capture quite a bit about one who posts threads such as this being grandiose enough to think he or she is somehow doing a public service. I hope anonymous viewer #7 is courteous enough to personally thank you for what you did for them. I'm sure they will add you to their Christmas card list, and include an appreciative message for saving them from Hondo!

OR... maybe we should think about that viewer... who quite possibly showed up to read and discuss actual issues that matter. But arrived to find a thread such as this, and decide this board is nothing but flame wars and petty bickering, and moves on somewhere else.

Nah, that's crazy talk... I'm sure they were here to see what Ugot and Hondo think of each other /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif my mistake

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And since when is getting a better understanding of who people truly are a problem?</div></div>

It's not. But you won't find such an answer on a message board. Who here can you say you know who they "truly are"? Hell, all of us have 'real life' friends we see on a regular basis who--- at some point --- shock us into realizing we didn't know who they truly are. You're quite misinformed if you think you can read some words posted under a screenname, an online persona, and think you have an inkling of a clue as to who a person truly is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The answer here is simple - don't like the thread then don't read it or don't participate in it.
</div></div>

When the board becomes flooded with such petty things, it becomes hard to filter through all the garbage without coming across it. Believe me, I'd love to get on here and not have to see it. Hell, I wouldn't even mind one central thread in which the kids can just have at it back and forth with each other (I think at one point I even started one for just such a purpose, IIRC). But it inevitably seems to bleed into lots of other threads too, and becomes unavoidable. And that tends to be when myself, and apparently Ed too, become sick of it and finally feel the need to say something.

It seems the few in this little feud seem to think the entire board should respect and allow their personal differences to be aired publicly all over the place here... without once thinking how they should respect the board as a whole themselves.

Sack

LWW
12-08-2010, 04:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe...but it's folks like Hondo who drag it into the gutter (because that's where they're most comfortable) and other members here should be aware of that.

</div></div>You are wrong. Other members like lww who posts this to the board as his stranglehold keeping the board in the gutter?

eg8r </div></div>

Far from it.

Hondo and the cabal are now threatening me with a class action lawsuit in an effort to silence all opposition to their rants.

Hondo has threatened my wife with physical violence as well as making multiple racial slurs against myself and JohnnyD ... bioth of which he successfully ran off of a forum.

Hondo has revealed personal data such as last names of members.

Woofie made repeated PM threats of violence towards me.

Gee has threatened me and Steve with legal action.

Threats to turn those who disagree with dear leader in to Homeland Security have been made.

This is all part of an ongoing cyber bullying program and I will not be intimidated by them.

I came to this forum because of taunts from members here when they were on AZB. I have said I would leave them in their own cesspool if they would just cease and desist their actions. Twice I left only to be followed to AZB with their childish taunts.

As I have said since the beginning ... there will be peace here when the far left cabal wants peace. They want none of it.

LWW

Sev
12-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Class action lawsuit???

Thats hysterical. They do realize that they have to file across state lines?

They will have to come to a courtroom in your district.

OH and that puts everything about them in the public domain.

When they file the petition I hope you plan to post it.

ugotda7
12-08-2010, 07:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Well Hondo and I go back quite a ways...so no, no swaying needed for me at all.</div></div>

Indeed, just as he and I go back quite a ways too. Regardless of what I say to you about him, it won't change your opinion... and vice versa.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But maybe you don't realize that there people who just view threads and don't participate? Do you know what they think? </div></div>

99% of the random viewers that arrive on this site will be looking at the pool section anyway. Somehow I don't feel random lurkers just up and decide "hey, I think I'll go check out a billiards message board so I can go see the non pool related section".

And what's more, I somehow doubt those viewers that do make it to this section really care what any of our opinions on another member are anyway. Those that are here in the middle of it every day barely give a flip, why would outsiders?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Or how about the people who don't visit daily to get a true feel of the personalities here. Should they not have the opportunity to see how things really are as captured in a thread like this? </div></div>

I'm sure they can read this and capture quite a bit about one who posts threads such as this being grandiose enough to think he or she is somehow doing a public service. I hope anonymous viewer #7 is courteous enough to personally thank you for what you did for them. I'm sure they will add you to their Christmas card list, and include an appreciative message for saving them from Hondo!

OR... maybe we should think about that viewer... who quite possibly showed up to read and discuss actual issues that matter. But arrived to find a thread such as this, and decide this board is nothing but flame wars and petty bickering, and moves on somewhere else.

Nah, that's crazy talk... I'm sure they were here to see what Ugot and Hondo think of each other /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif my mistake

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And since when is getting a better understanding of who people truly are a problem?</div></div>

It's not. But you won't find such an answer on a message board. Who here can you say you know who they "truly are"? Hell, all of us have 'real life' friends we see on a regular basis who--- at some point --- shock us into realizing we didn't know who they truly are. You're quite misinformed if you think you can read some words posted under a screenname, an online persona, and think you have an inkling of a clue as to who a person truly is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The answer here is simple - don't like the thread then don't read it or don't participate in it.
</div></div>

When the board becomes flooded with such petty things, it becomes hard to filter through all the garbage without coming across it. Believe me, I'd love to get on here and not have to see it. Hell, I wouldn't even mind one central thread in which the kids can just have at it back and forth with each other (I think at one point I even started one for just such a purpose, IIRC). But it inevitably seems to bleed into lots of other threads too, and becomes unavoidable. And that tends to be when myself, and apparently Ed too, become sick of it and finally feel the need to say something.

It seems the few in this little feud seem to think the entire board should respect and allow their personal differences to be aired publicly all over the place here... without once thinking how they should respect the board as a whole themselves.

Sack </div></div>

I don't disagree....however the solution to this is for certain habitual offenders to not instigate in the first place either in public or by PM. And on top of that, others here should not tolerate or support that behavior out of petty personality conflicts....which is evident in this very thread. Until that changes this will continue.....but here's the problem - some folks here need the attention and will do anything to get it, even if that means instigating in an irrational manner.

And I have stated it before - I am only here because Hondo posted a bunch of lies and I felt the need to set the record straight. I suspect others here have similar sentiments. The answer is pretty simple - don't talk s**t about people and not expect them to deservingly reply in kind.

So how about you begin by calling out Hondo as a habitual offender and tell him his behavior is not welcome in this forum? And then after you do that how about you get the other usual suspects to call him out as well and tell him his behavior is not welcome in this forum? Maybe there's a chance for some progress here?

ugotda7
12-08-2010, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Class action lawsuit???

Thats hysterical. They do realize that they have to file across state lines?

They will have to come to a courtroom in your district.

OH and that puts everything about them in the public domain.

When they file the petition I hope you plan to post it. </div></div>

The last thing some folks here need is for their behavior to see the light of day.....I get this image of turning on the kitchen light and seeing the cockroaches scurry away.

sack316
12-08-2010, 08:39 PM
I don't disagree....however the solution to this is for certain habitual offenders to not instigate in the first place either in public or by PM. And on top of that, others here should not tolerate or support that behavior out of petty personality conflicts....which is evident in this very thread. Until that changes this will continue.....but here's the problem - some folks here need the attention and will do anything to get it, even if that means instigating in an irrational manner.

And I have stated it before - I am only here because Hondo posted a bunch of lies and I felt the need to set the record straight. I suspect others here have similar sentiments. The answer is pretty simple - don't talk s**t about people and not expect them to deservingly reply in kind.

So how about you begin by calling out Hondo as a habitual offender and tell him his behavior is not welcome in this forum? And then after you do that how about you get the other usual suspects to call him out as well and tell him his behavior is not welcome in this forum? Maybe there's a chance for some progress here?

</div></div>

First, thanks for at least keeping the conversation between us in this thread civil. Just felt I should say that, as I am criticizing the other it's only right I acknowledge the good as well.

Second, I have called out Hondo in other threads. No so much in the manner as he is "called out" by others, as he and I have never had personal differences or any problems with each other that I can recall... but there have been several instances where I did speak to him about bringing dirty laundry from AZ over here with him, and also for contributing to such threads that I'm complaining about (or at the very least responding to them and allowing the flames to be fanned, anyway).

So I hope you don't feel I am singling you out in this, it just happened that you were the one posting at the time when I happened to put in my two cents on this particular instance.

Sack

eg8r
LOL, you had a point? Haven't seen you here in a little while maybe you spent all that time trying to get your little "point" together. I can see it now, the cockroach sitting in front of his mirror practicing his delivery, "Hey, do you have a mirror".

Nutjob.

eg8r

Stretch

</div></div>

Sack </div></div>

Sack, right on the money buddy. St.

Stretch
12-08-2010, 08:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you wanting to look at yourself?

eg8r </div></div>

The point being, that it was yet another attack on Hondo under the guise of a laughable public service anouncement. Get a life. St. </div></div>

Try to keep up will you? No, the point of that particular post earlier was to highlight the hypocrisy....much like your get a life comment - it seems that you need a mirror as well.

And no, it's not an attack on Hondo - since when is pointing out the truth about someone's behavior an attack? If there was any attack at all it was self-inflicted by Hondo....and it seems you're following in his footsteps.

"The sky is blue"....oh no, I just attacked the sky!!! What a horrible thing to do!!!

</div></div>

Keep talking, you proove what a jackass you are with every post. St.

ugotda7
12-08-2010, 08:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you wanting to look at yourself?

eg8r </div></div>

</div></div>

Keep talking, you proove what a jackass you are with every post. St. </div></div>

And here it is - an example of what I was just talking about.

So here, let me reply in kind - blow me.

There, did everybody see how that worked - it's not so difficult to understand huh?

Oh, did you find a mirror yet?

Stretch
12-09-2010, 12:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you wanting to look at yourself?

eg8r </div></div>

</div></div>

Keep talking, you proove what a jackass you are with every post. St. </div></div>

There, did everybody see how that worked - it's not so difficult to understand huh?

Oh, did you find a mirror yet? </div></div>

Blow you? lol sorry i'm not Gay. But since you enjoy asking men to provide this service for you try advertising on a sex site. There now, don't you feel better at being out of the closet? Man the things you learn about people. At first you were just a jackass, now apparently you're a gay jackass, anything else we should know about? St.

Qtec
12-09-2010, 02:10 AM
He said, she said , he said...blah blah blah.

Do you realise you sound like a 10 yr old schoolgirl.

Q

LWW
12-09-2010, 04:07 AM
If hondo says it's OK I will gladly post his PM's.

IMHO UGOT nailed it best of all.

Upon further review ... I have probably given hondo what he wanted, another firestorm out of which he will no doubt claim to have been victimized.

LWW

Qtec
12-09-2010, 04:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If hondo says it's OK I will gladly post his PM's.</div></div>

Nobody gives a rats a$$.

If he posts something to you <u>in a PM </u>why even mention it?

Q............

LWW
12-09-2010, 05:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If hondo says it's OK I will gladly post his PM's.</div></div>

Nobody gives a rats a$$.

Q............ </div></div>

Obviously you care, and as stated ... this has been brought out so that others can see the real hondo.

After years of bullying, fabrications, disregarding reality, being shown as someone who slavishly believes and obeys party dogma he is reduced to threatening to use the power of the state to silence opposition to his myopic world view.

But, that's what leftists often do.

LWW

Qtec
12-09-2010, 06:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If hondo says it's OK I will gladly post his PM's.</div></div>

Nobody gives a rats a$$.

Obviously you care, and as stated ... this has been brought out so that others can see the real hondo.

After years of bullying, fabrications, disregarding reality, being shown as someone who slavishly believes and obeys party dogma he is reduced to threatening to use the power of the state to silence opposition to his myopic world view.

But, that's what leftists often do.

LWW </div></div>

LOL

Q

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 11:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you wanting to look at yourself?

eg8r </div></div>

</div></div>

Oh, did you find a mirror yet? </div></div>

Blow you? lol sorry i'm not Gay. But since you enjoy asking men to provide this service for you try advertising on a sex site. There now, don't you feel better at being out of the closet? Man the things you learn about people. At first you were just a jackass, now apparently you're a gay jackass, anything else we should know about? St. </div></div>

See, here you go again....another great example of what I've been talking about. But if you insist.....

Since youíre already down on your knees with your nose snuggling Hondoís ass I figured you could just swing around and put your mouth to good use as well. After all, you havenít said anything of substance and since Iím a giving person I thought you would like the opportunity to contribute something in a meaningful manner, plus it would keep you quiet for a little whileÖ.itís a win-win situation.

Oh, so did you find a mirror yet?

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 11:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If hondo says it's OK I will gladly post his PM's.</div></div>

Nobody gives a rats a$$.

If nobody cares then why are you posting about it?

Here's a concept you should consider - if you don't care then don't post about it. Yeah, I know...crazy huh?

eg8r
12-09-2010, 12:16 PM
lww, it is a sad day when the only person sticking up for you is ugotnobrains.

eg8r

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 12:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, you had a point? Haven't seen you here in a little while maybe you spent all that time trying to get your little "point" together. I can see it now, the cockroach sitting in front of his mirror practicing his delivery, "Hey, do you have a mirror".

Nutjob.

eg8r </div></div>

A little while? What's a little while? Does time confuse you? I knew you had challenges, but not about something so simple.

Actually I suspect you would be one of the cockroaches scurrying away if this place ever saw the light of day.

Yeah, it seems you do need a mirror....the irony seems to be escaping you and perhaps a mirror will help you figure it out. Maybe you and the other freaks here can get together and organize a group purchase?

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 12:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lww, it is a sad day when the only person sticking up for you is ugotnobrains.

eg8r </div></div>

I can see how you might see it as sad....yet another liberal circle jerk has been rudely interrupted.

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 12:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He said, she said , he said...blah blah blah.

Do you realise you sound like a 10 yr old schoolgirl.

Q </div></div>

And you sound just like a ten year old school girl in the background cheering things on.

Stretch
12-09-2010, 01:35 PM
And there you have it folks, Ugo at his finest making the rounds. Oh how could we have ever doubted his earnest careing wish to bring to our attention the reprehensible sins of Hondo.

The fact that Hondo isn't even here to defend himself says alot about our esteemed visitor from aZ does it not?

This is where Yugo and Larry ride off into the sunset as the curtains fall and the crowd gives a standing ovation for yet another episode of Broke Back Billiard Board. The killer B's indeed. lol St.

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 01:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And there you have it folks, Ugo at his finest making the rounds. Oh how could we have ever doubted his earnest careing wish to bring to our attention the reprehensible sins of Hondo.

The fact that Hondo isn't even here to defend himself says alot about our esteemed visitor from aZ does it not?

This is where Yugo and Larry ride off into the sunset as the curtains fall and the crowd gives a standing ovation for yet another episode of Broke Back Billiard Board. The killer B's indeed. lol St. </div></div>

I see you have memory problems...I suggest a fish oil pill daily. You should go back and review your posts here, read them slowly and repeatedly if need be. As I said a while back - posts will get a deserving reply in kind.

Here, I'll give you an example, look below...

Jackass.

LWW
12-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Meanwhile aitch continues to pelt my PM box while accusing me of cyber harassing via the means of stating that he said what he has said.

LWW

LWW
12-10-2010, 06:51 AM
At 7:32 AM aitch again begins his daily PM assault on me ... still claiming that me objecting to his cyber bullying is making him the victim.

Go play some pool hondo ... take a walk with your wife.LWW

LWW
12-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Day five ... aitch again PM's me, after requests that he cease and desist from his PM's, demanding that the far left always have the last word.

Where does it end?

LWW

Stretch
12-11-2010, 07:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Day five ... aitch again PM's me, after requests that he cease and desist from his PM's, demanding that the far left always have the last word.

Where does it end?

LWW </div></div>

Who cares. St.

sack316
12-11-2010, 10:38 PM
how bout some screen caps or something?

Sack

LWW
12-11-2010, 10:48 PM
I have asked aitch for permission to post his PM's in public and he has, of course, refused.

LWW

Qtec
12-11-2010, 11:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Day five </div></div>

.......and you are STILL whining.

Q

sack316
12-11-2010, 11:10 PM
how bout a screencap with the text redacted, just to show the frequency of the PMs?

Sack

eg8r
12-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Well we can understand your state of bore. He is on day 5 and that doesn't come close to matching your record of whining about Bush for 10 years.

eg8r

Qtec
12-12-2010, 12:32 AM
There are some things you should complain about.

Q

LWW
12-12-2010, 06:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how bout a screencap with the text redacted, just to show the frequency of the PMs?

Sack </div></div>

Good idea. I will redact the sophomoric inanity of his cyber harassment and leave open just enough to show that he has done what I have said he has done.

My responses will be included complete and 100% both in their number and the content.

BTW ... his entire complaint boils down to me pointing out repeatedly what he has said/done by using examples of what he has said/done.

LWW

LWW
12-12-2010, 06:34 AM
Dated 7 December, 2010 ... a day which will live in infamy ... aitch threatens legal action claiming he has been the victim of libel.

Exhibit A:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/ExhibitA-1.jpg

LWW

LWW
12-12-2010, 06:38 AM
In my PM box on the AM of 8 December, aitch continues to threaten legal action.

I explain to him that I have no interest in pursuing his silly game, that we both know he would lose, and ask that we end it there.

Exhibit B:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/ExhibitB.jpg

LWW

LWW
12-12-2010, 06:45 AM
Round #3.

Aitch threatens that he has others interested in a class action suit.

I inform aitch in stronger terms that his constant PM'ing of me is considered cyber stalking ... and that I have kept a record of this stalking which has covered a much longer span than this current engagement.

I have also kept woofies' threats in earlier PM's.

Exhibit C:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/ExhibitC.jpg

LWW

LWW
12-12-2010, 06:47 AM
The harassment continues.

Exhibit D:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/ExhibitD.jpg

LWW

LWW
12-12-2010, 06:51 AM
On day #4 of aitch's cyber harassment ... after multiple requests that he cease and desist ... aitch completely jumps the shark and claims that he is the victim.

Exhibit E:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/ExhibitE.jpg

LWW

LWW
12-12-2010, 06:57 AM
On day #5 of aitch's treachery, I have yet another PM.

Here I reminded him that 3 days earlier I had asked him to cease and desist, and that he had agreed to do so.

Yet, he continues.

This is day #6 ... I'm hoping that aitch finally comes to some level of civility.

Aitch, if you are reading ... and I know you are/will ... get out and get some fresh air. Sing some carols. Put up a tree. String some lights. Do some shopping.

Please, do not continue to trash the holiday season with your vindictive and petty bullying.

I'm praying, and believing, that somewhere deep inside you are a better man than that.

Please don't disappoint me.

Exhibit F:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/ExhibitF.jpg

LWW

sack316
12-12-2010, 07:57 AM
Thanks for taking the time to do that.

Sack

LWW
12-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Not a problem, I was happy to do it.

People need to see aitch for what he truly is.

I have other series of PM's that aitch has used as harassment in the past.

It is on the forum record that he has threatened my wife with violence.

It is on the forum record that he has used racial slurs against myself and JohnnyD.

It is on the forum record that he has revealed Steve's last name.

It is on the forum record that Gee has threatened Steve's business.

It is on the forum record that Gee has threatened legal actions.

It is on the forum record that Steve has received threats of legal action in e-mail.

It is on the forum record that the cabal has threatened to turn member in to Homeland Security.

LWW

LWW
12-12-2010, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for taking the time to do that.

Sack </div></div>

Sadly ... aitch has shown me again that faith in him being a civil man is misplaced.

Exhibit G:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/ExhibitG.jpg

LWW

LWW
12-12-2010, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for taking the time to do that.

Sack </div></div>

Followed by yet another stalking PM where he insists upon continuing his childish game ... all being done while he has been reading this thread.

Some folks I guess are simply incapable of embarrassment.

Exhibit H:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ExhibitH.jpg

LWW

LWW
12-13-2010, 03:59 AM
Day #7.

In my PM box this AM is another insult strewn PM from aitch where he ... if you can believe this, I can ... implies that he has been victimized.

LWW

Sev
12-13-2010, 08:34 PM
You Larry you could always file a counter suit and really have some fun.

I can only imagine the expression on their faces.

You might even end up owning Gayles business.

How fun would that be?

Qtec
12-14-2010, 02:32 AM
I see, back to keep the pot stirring, how <span style='font-size: 26pt'>FKG</span> pathetic.

I don't give a FK what H said or has done. This is all playground stuff.

Hondo has a problem, he actually gives a s--t what you guys say about him. I don't know why, its beyond me.
Personally I think you are just a bunch of pricks who have nothing better to do than hound people on the net. Like a pack of wolves you select a target and try and make their lives miserable. Be PROUD.

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>PATHETIC</span>

Q.....hopes there is a GOD and all that SHT about hell is true.

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>!</span>...........that's my middle finger..........LOL

Too strong? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

LWW
12-14-2010, 03:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You Larry you could always file a counter suit and really have some fun.

I can only imagine the expression on their faces.

You might even end up owning Gayles business.

How fun would that be? </div></div>

Thanks, but:

1 - I have far too much class to stoop to the levels of the far left.

2 - I don't believe that Gee has a business ... other than one ran by someone else which provides her with an ivory tower.

3 - I can make them squirm just by posting, witness how the simple telling of the truth about senator McCarthy sent several of them into spittle spewing fits.

LWW

LWW
12-14-2010, 03:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see, back to keep the pot stirring, how <span style='font-size: 26pt'>FKG</span> pathetic.

I don't give a FK what H said or has done. This is all playground stuff.

Hondo has a problem, he actually gives a s--t what you guys say about him. I don't know why, its beyond me.
Personally I think you are just a bunch of pricks who have nothing better to do than hound people on the net. Like a pack of wolves you select a target and try and make their lives miserable. Be PROUD.

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>PATHETIC</span>

Q.....hopes there is a GOD and all that SHT about hell is true.

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>!</span>...........that's my middle finger..........LOL

Too strong? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

If you would once ... just <u><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>ONCE</span></span></u> ... call out the actual stalker involved you would have some cred.

But, we both know you will never cross ideological lines, no matter how heinous the sins of another leftist.

THAT is what's pathetic.

LWW

LWW
12-14-2010, 03:22 AM
And, true to form, on day #8 I have in my PM box yet another hondoism ... this time implying that he's leaving forever.

LWW