PDA

View Full Version : Who was that guy? Heard he was from Michigan!!

BrakenRun
09-04-2002, 01:44 AM
Hi, I play a lot of pool in and around the Lawton, Oklahoma area. I went to play in a tourney in Albuquerque, NM this last weekend and run into a really good player that was from Michigan. Just wandering if you could tell me who he was? He looked to be about 25 years old, maybe 30. He was about 5'10" I think. Very thin (140 LBS) and I am pretty sure he was of Arab decent. He stood out because you don't see many Arabs playing pool. He had a strange habit of pulling the cue all the way out of his bridge hand several times as he was looking at the table. Like he was getting the chalk off of the edges of the tip of the cue. He had a jump/break cue that he used and could jump balls very well. I was just curious what his name was. I think we will be hearing of him pretty soon. I was very impressed with his game. He was with another white fellow who was about the same age and stood about 6'2". They played together in the doubles tournament. Thanks for you help and looking forward to your response. You can email me privately if you would like. kclanton@sunnet.net Kevin Clanton

Nostroke
09-04-2002, 05:15 AM
Sounds like that kid Adam-Super strong- Allegedly beat the new filipino-Ronnie Alcano a while back