PDA

View Full Version : After all the wailing+gnashing of teeth about ...

LWW
12-09-2010, 04:18 AM
... how GITMO must be closed because of the illegal tortures being conducted there, what is the end result?

The democrooks absolutely refuse to close GITMO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This year's omnibus spending bill refuses to close the prison at Guantanamo Bay and would block the transfer of any suspected terrorist detainees to the United States in what appears to be the final blow for President Obama's campaign pledge to shutter the facility.

The massive spending bill Democrats released early Wednesday morning would prohibit the Obama administration from spending any money either to transfer detainees to the United States or to buy a replacement prison in the United States, as Mr. Obama had planned.</div></div>

Not only that, but Amy Goodman's "DEMOCRACY NOW!" has ran several pieces documenting the increases in "TORTURE" under Obama:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A Guantanamo Bay prisoner has provided new details of torture under what he calls worsening conditions since President Obama’s election. Chadian national Mohammad al-Qaraani used his prison phone time intended for calling his lawyer to instead reach the Arabic satellite network Al Jazeera.</div></div> OH DEAR! (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/dec/8/congress-deals-death-blow-gitmo-closure/)

So, the truth is out there ... the democrooks knew about the Bush interrogation techniques. They hinted at even harsher tactics being needed. They then seditiously contaminated the minds of many Americans and weakened the nation's ability to fight the war on terror ... and did it for purely political reasons. In a final insult to their believers, they have taken what they claimed was evil and intensified it.

The stunning thing is that more of the democrook faithful haven't yet come to their senses.

LWW

Qtec
12-09-2010, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A Guantanamo Bay prisoner </div></div>

So you believe Al Q ?

Q

eg8r
12-09-2010, 08:33 AM
I guess since you guys were using their "word" as proof it makes complete sense to continue having your hear their "word" now that your guy is in office. There is a lot to be said about setting a baseline and seeing how changes affect the outcome. That being said, the baseline is using what these people say to get your point across. This is what you did prior to Obama so now it only makes logical sense to see what they are saying now that Obama is in office.

Turns out your guy is making things worse for these guys. Do I oppose, nope, I think it should continue but it is important to point out the hypocrisy of your leader. It is even more important to point out the hypocrisy of your reaction when you darling innocents in prison are now turning against you and you don't want to listen to them anymore.

eg8r

LWW
12-09-2010, 05:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A Guantanamo Bay prisoner </div></div>

So you believe Al Q ?

Q </div></div>

You did.

Are they less valid now?

And, FWIW, no I don't believe. The difference is I didn't believe them then either.

And, as I predicted, the far left stomped their collectivist feet in unison as dear leader swore he would end the torture ... the danced with glee as he promised he would close GITMI ... they swallowed whole the tales told by ISlamofascist thugs ... and now they blindly support keeping GITMO open, don't believe AQ, and deny torture as a possibility.

Of course ... they were only doing what they were told then and are only doing what they are told now.

LWW