PDA

View Full Version : "Unhinged madness"

Qtec
12-09-2010, 07:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beck completely melts down </div></div>

link (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201012080037)

I keep waiting for the guys in the white coats to come in.

Q

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Who cares?

eg8r
12-09-2010, 12:18 PM
Let's see if you ugotnobrains can figure this out...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares?
</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If nobody cares then why are you posting about it?

</div></div>

eg8r

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's see if you ugotnobrains can figure this out...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares?
</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If nobody cares then why are you posting about it?

</div></div>

eg8r </div></div>

I see that your sarcasm meter is broken among other things.

Stretch
12-09-2010, 02:11 PM
I think Eds meter is just fine. "Who cares?" is just a brainless taunt. How long did it take you to come up with that jem? SARCASM is more like "Yugo, i'm impressed. I've never met such a small mind inside such a big head before."

This has been a Public Service Announcement for the correct use of sarcasm.

Of course if your only point was to divert attention away from the rather embarrassing display of Becks moronic meltdown (your hero no doubt" then i will grant you limited success. There is always his next freak show to watch.....along with your next post. St.

eg8r
12-09-2010, 02:16 PM
I see you are still an idiot. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Chopstick
12-09-2010, 02:17 PM
I don't see a meltdown. It's nothing like his "get off my phone" rant. Which one of the things he said Soros is doing, is Soros not doing?

eg8r
12-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Watch out Stretch or ugotnobrains might find that mirror he's been looking for and try that circle jerk thing he has been bragging about. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 02:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Eds meter is just fine. "Who cares?" is just a brainless taunt. How long did it take you to come up with that jem? SARCASM is more like "Yugo, i'm impressed. I've never met such a small mind inside such a big head before."

This has been a Public Service Announcement for the correct use of sarcasm.

Of course if your only point was to divert attention away from the rather embarrassing display of Becks moronic meltdown (your hero no doubt" then i will grant you limited success. There is always his next freak show to watch.....along with your next post. St. </div></div>

Uh, no, it must be broken....because he got took - hook, line and sinker. You see, that's what happens when one just thoughtlessly replies to a person rather than the information.....which is the biggest problem around here. Let's see if you can try and break that trend....I don't give it much chance though.

And nope, no point about Beck at all, didn't even view the link. Here, let me help you out - this thread was just an opportunity to point yet more hypocrisy from one of the regulars here as demonstrated in another thread. I know it might be difficult for you and others here to focus on more than one thing, but maybe if you try you'll be able to keep up.

But you know what...who cares?

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 02:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watch out Stretch or ugotnobrains might find that mirror he's been looking for and try that circle jerk thing he has been bragging about. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Do you like the smell of his ass?

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 02:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see you are still an idiot. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

I see that you're still bringing credit to this forum.

llotter
12-09-2010, 02:48 PM
I am a big Beck fan and I also have been predicting violence here following an economic breakdown and attempts at control will be ineffectual. So, I don't see what is unhinged.

eg8r
12-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Yes it is a much happier place when we identify those for what they are and make these public announcements. At least that is the garbage you were trying to feed us in the other thread. LOL

eg8r

eg8r
12-09-2010, 03:13 PM
LOL, so you are 13? No, no wait, 12 right? Not quite a teen but still want to use the "big" words like the big kids? LOL

eg8r &lt;~~~thought lww would pick better friends

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 03:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes it is a much happier place when we identify those for what they are and make these public announcements. At least that is the garbage you were trying to feed us in the other thread. LOL

eg8r </div></div>

Yes, and you're doing a fine job....keep up the good work.

Wait...was that sarcasm?

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 03:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, so you are 13? No, no wait, 12 right? Not quite a teen but still want to use the "big" words like the big kids? LOL

eg8r &lt;~~~thought lww would pick better friends </div></div>

Wow, that's so impressive....did you come up with that all on your own?

Here, let me see if I can keep up with you - I'm rubber and you're glue.........

eg8r
12-09-2010, 03:25 PM
No one can fathom a guess at what your little mind thinks your fingers are doing.

eg8r

eg8r
12-09-2010, 03:26 PM
All on my own. Why would you ask, do you get your replies from lww? Nah, he definitely posts above your level. Sorry little mind, you must be getting your help from someone else.

eg8r

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 03:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one can fathom a guess at what your little mind thinks your fingers are doing.

eg8r </div></div>

I'm sorry that these words on your computer screen are so confusing. You should look into a Reading Comprehension course at your local community college....maybe they can help you out.

ugotda7
12-09-2010, 03:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All on my own. Why would you ask, do you get your replies from lww? Nah, he definitely posts above your level. Sorry little mind, you must be getting your help from someone else.

eg8r </div></div>

Whoooooooooooooosh - the very simple point going over your thick head.