PDA

View Full Version : HOW DARE THEY TALK ABOUT THE POTUS LIKE THAT!

LWW
12-09-2010, 05:55 PM
As much as I disagree with Barack Hussein Obama Junior over policy ... I would never step into the gutter to insult the office ... obviously some democrooks have no aversion to rolling in the gutter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>The frustration with President Barack Obama over his tax cut compromise was palpable and even profane at Thursday’s House Democratic Caucus meeting.</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>One unidentified lawmaker went so far as to mutter “f--- the president”</span> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>while Rep. Shelley Berkley was defending the package the president negotiated with Republicans.</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Berkley confirmed the incident, although she declined to name the specific lawmaker.</span></div></div>

POLITICAL SWINE (http://www.rollcall.com/news/-201347-1.html)

LWW

llotter
12-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Dealing with any moron can be very frustrating and it is much worse when it is The Moron.

LWW
12-10-2010, 03:15 AM
Sorry, but he didn't say F*%& Obama ... he said F*%& the president.

That goes completely against the grain if my love for this republic.

LWW

Qtec
12-10-2010, 05:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Sorry, but he didn't say F*%& Obama ... he said F*%& the president</div></div>

....who just happens to be the President! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That goes completely against the grain if my love for this republic.

LWW </div></div>

LMFAO. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Q

Qtec
12-10-2010, 09:54 AM
link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-tv/howard-fineman-tax-cut-revolt_b_794804.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Howard Fineman On The Tax-Cut Revolt Among House Dems (VIDEO)
</div></div>

Q