PDA

View Full Version : Palin gets a second chance...

Qtec
12-10-2010, 05:14 AM
.and fails miserably.

LOL

OMG (http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/barbara-walters-fares-no-better-pali)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> WALTERS: Well, you know, governor, many people find the thought of you as president a little scary. You hear, 'Oh, she's very charming, but she's uninformed.' Would you like to tell us what newspapers, magazines or books you are reading right now?

SARAH PALIN: I read a lot of C.S. Lewis when I want some divine inspiration. I read Newsmax</div></div>

HaHaHaHa.........Newsmax...........LOL

She goes on to say,

`for truth I go to Fox News. For in depth journalism I go to Malkin, Rush and Glenn Beck. `

LOL

Q

LWW
12-10-2010, 05:29 AM
So you confirm that you can't handle the truth?

I already knew that.

LWW

Gayle in MD
12-10-2010, 08:02 AM
A total DITZ! I just hope she keeps that mug in front of the cameras! The last clips I saw of her acting like she had accomplished something of value, by shooting a defensless animal, something that a child can easily do, were repulsive enough!

Now she has to re-document, if you will, for the world, that she doesn't even know how to choose what to read, let alone, actually read anything of value!

She's disgusting.

Can't you just see Sarah and Romney running for P. and VP, together, with pictures of her killing everything that moves in Alaska, and him with the family dog, freezing to death in a cage, tied on top of his vehicle, scared to death, and crapping all over it?

Something is wrong, very wrong, with Repiglicans.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif