PDA

View Full Version : For the peanut gallery.

LWW
12-10-2010, 05:46 AM
I just passed 10,500 ... and I know the cabal has been counting down towards this milestone.

I couldn't have done it without y'all to inspire me.

Thank you.

LWW

Qtec
12-10-2010, 05:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't have done it without y'all to inspire me. </div></div>

I disagree.

Q

Stretch
12-10-2010, 06:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't have done it without y'all to inspire me. </div></div>

I disagree.

Q </div></div>

Q, were you counting down to this milestone? I wasn't counting down to that milestone, anyone else?....Sorry Larry, not even a raised eyebrow. Maybe Az gives a sh!t, although they are likely just celebrating the fact you are no longer a regular there. St.

LWW
12-10-2010, 06:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't have done it without y'all to inspire me. </div></div>

I disagree.

Q </div></div>

Q, were you counting down to this milestone? I wasn't counting down to that milestone, anyone else?....Sorry Larry, not even a raised eyebrow. Maybe Az gives a sh!t, although they are likely just celebrating the fact you are no longer a regular there. St. </div></div>

Sorry ... but the numerous post count threads, which you participate din, betray you all.

Be honest about who and what you are ... don't hide your hate under a bushel.

LWW

LWW
12-10-2010, 06:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't have done it without y'all to inspire me. </div></div>

I disagree.

Q </div></div>

Sorry ... but I can't take all the credit, and you were one of my prime inspirations.

LWW

Stretch
12-10-2010, 07:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't have done it without y'all to inspire me. </div></div>

I disagree.

Q </div></div>

Sorry ... but I can't take all the credit, and you were one of my prime inspirations.

LWW </div></div>

Not even close, although emulating Q certainly helped you out. No, i'd say your feud with Hondo accounts for at least 10.000 of your forgetable posts. I can see the difference already. Without Hondo you're just a lost accident looking for a place to happen. Cheer up, he'll be back before you know it and you won't have to carry on in secret via PM. St.

llotter
12-10-2010, 08:04 AM
Q is civil and hondo is stupid so it is interesting to convince one and fun to tease the other. Neither seem to be susceptible to fact or logic, however.

LWW
12-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Q is certainly civil compared to aitch, and often more civil than I.

What frustrates me with both of them is their dogged refusal to see anything other than what the party tells them that they see.

LWW

llotter
12-10-2010, 12:06 PM
I guess it show to go that propaganda and deference to authority is effective...it just doesn't make sense...unless you are a fellow traveler.