PDA

View Full Version : More Repulsive "Christians"

Gayle in MD
12-10-2010, 09:54 AM
There is no excuse for this kind of disgusting behavior. These so called "Christians" are sick! They should be arrested and thrown in jail, and charged heavy fines, for disturbing the peace!

IMO, there should be laws protecting families as they attend the funerals of their loved ones, from any displays of insulting, repulsive behavior, any where near any funerals, ever.

It is amazing to me to realize, over and over again, that some of the most cruel people in our country, are the same ones hitting the church doors, every Sunday, claiming their sicko brand of misguided moral superiority, as a cover for repulsive behavior.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Kansas-based Westboro Baptist Church will be dispatching members of its congregation to protest the funeral of Elizabeth Edwards this Saturday, CNN reports.

The church has generated controversy with its confrontational and offensive demonstrations. "God Hates Fags" has become an unofficial calling card of the group, a phrase they say the world "needs to hear more than it needs oxygen, water and bread." Another Westboro sign, "Thank God For Dead Soldiers," is frequently displayed at military funerals and has created its own share of outrage.

In a promotional flier for the upcoming protest, the church references John and Elizabeth Edwards's son Wade, who died in a car crash in 1996:

"When they were visited from the Most High God with the death of their 16-year-old son, they did not humble themselves before His mighty hand. They reared up in rage, decided they would show God who is boss, and meddled in matters of the womb, resulting in 2 more children -- now motherless."
The church goes on to claim that she is now a "resident of hell, where her rebellion and rage will take full flower."

Elizabeth Edwards, the estranged wife of former Democratic vice presidential candidate John Edwards, died earlier this week at the age of 61 after a long battle with cancer. She is survived by her husband and three children.

Here's the Westboro Baptist Church's memo on their protest:

</div></div>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/09...h_n_794333.html (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/09/elizabeth-edwards-funeral-westboro-baptist-church_n_794333.html)

LWW
12-10-2010, 10:48 AM
Democrats are like that. What else would you expect from a former Al Gore convention delegate and a former democrook candidate for governor?

LWW

sack316
12-10-2010, 11:10 AM
I'm with ya on this one Gayle... disgusting

Sack

eg8r
12-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Sounds pretty crazy.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
12-10-2010, 01:29 PM
How kan anyone be now a rezident of Hell????
I thort that no-one went to Hell untill judgement day or something.
And that in fakt Hell wouldnt exist untill judgement day -- ie there aint no Hell today.
But i think that the The Holey Bible sez that there iz Heaven today -- and it allready haz a small number of rezidents.
mac.

Gayle in MD
12-11-2010, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How kan anyone be now a rezident of Hell????
And that in fakt Hell wouldnt exist untill judgement day -- ie there aint no Hell today.
But i think that the The Holey Bible sez that there iz Heaven today -- and it allready haz a small number of rezidents.
mac. </div></div>

Mac,
There is no logic when it comes to these religious zealots.

We have one right here, who prises a murderer.

Intelligence is not one of their attributes. They've been used by the Republican Party, to keep social issues fron and center, while Republicans destr0oy the entire country, for thheir rich supporters, by stealoing from everyone else.

G.

G.

pooltchr
12-11-2010, 09:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
We have one right here, who prises a murderer.

G. </div></div>

Coming from someone who supports the murder of unborn children!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

cushioncrawler
12-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Steve -- when u/i fart u/i kill millions of bakteria on your/my arse -- bakteria that iz near'nuff on par with themz unborn children (talking about the earlyst stage here).
mac.

pooltchr
12-11-2010, 03:11 PM
In that case, I guess you were lucky your mother didn't fart when you were still in the womb!

I'm sorry, but most thinking people wouldn't even try to compare a human life developing inside it's mother with a bacteria.

Steve

cushioncrawler
12-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Steve -- Some human life that exited the womb years ago iz kinda like a plague.
mac.

sack316
12-11-2010, 10:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve -- when u/i fart u/i kill millions of bakteria on your/my arse -- bakteria that iz near'nuff on par with themz unborn children (talking about the earlyst stage here).
mac. </div></div>

Not to mention its contribution to the global warming problem!

Been a little chilly here, so I've been frequenting more Mexican restaurants trying to do my part.

Sack

Chopstick
12-12-2010, 09:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How kan anyone be now a rezident of Hell????
mac. </div></div>

You go to hell first, then on judgment day you get tossed into a lake of fire. I know it's hard to keep up with all the hells. I hear Chinese people have a whole bunch of hells. I guess that's OK for them. They have 6,000 letters in their alphabet so keeping up with a few hundred hells should be easy. What I can't figure out is now that they have computers, how do they get the keyboards to work? Ya can't put 6,000 keys on it. They would be too small. Maybe they have really wide keyboards that fold out. But if they did that, when they use their laptops on the bus, the parts of the keyboard would be n the laps of the people sitting next to them.

Do you think there will be any fish in the lake of fire? I'm bringing my pole just in case.

Gayle in MD
12-12-2010, 09:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve -- when u/i fart u/i kill millions of bakteria on your/my arse -- bakteria that iz near'nuff on par with themz unborn children (talking about the earlyst stage here).
mac. </div></div>

It's about women's rights, Mac. Organized religion, and The Republican Party, have both, always been against women's rights.

No one has the right to intrude into the personal decisions of women. The right to total control over one's own body, and body functions, is the most basic, human right.

One of the reasons why I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN!

G.

llotter
12-12-2010, 12:09 PM
For every one 'repulsive' Christian you can identify, and you never fail to highlight them, there are thousand repulsive atheists doing a thousand times worse. It is only because they stumbles are so rare that makes them seem so bad while the repulsive atheists are so common that as to have almost become the norm. Atheists kill by the tens of millions and have the stupidity to call a mere protest repulsive...go figure.

pooltchr
12-12-2010, 01:21 PM
What about the rights of the baby??????????????

Steve

Gayle in MD
12-12-2010, 01:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For every one 'repulsive' Christian you can identify, and you never fail to highlight them, there are thousand repulsive atheists doing a thousand times worse. It is only because they stumbles are so rare that makes them seem so bad while the repulsive atheists are so common that as to have almost become the norm. Atheists kill by the tens of millions and have the stupidity to call a mere protest repulsive...go figure. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Atheists kill by the tens of millions and have the stupidity to call a mere protest repulsive...go figure.</div></div>

Gee, until you wrote this post, I never knew that Bush, Cheney, Rice and Rumsfeld, are athiests!

Stretch
12-12-2010, 02:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For every one 'repulsive' Christian you can identify, and you never fail to highlight them, there are thousand repulsive atheists doing a thousand times worse. It is only because they stumbles are so rare that makes them seem so bad while the repulsive atheists are so common that as to have almost become the norm. Atheists kill by the tens of millions and have the stupidity to call a mere protest repulsive...go figure. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Atheists kill by the tens of millions and have the stupidity to call a mere protest repulsive...go figure.</div></div>

Gee, until you wrote this post, I never knew that Bush, Cheney, Rice and Rumsfeld, are athiests! </div></div>

LOL /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif You are learning how debate works in a right wing enclave. St.