PDA

View Full Version : Who on the left will denounce this?

LWW
12-11-2010, 08:10 AM
OK, I already know that none of them will.

That being said, after the recent thread containing much wailing and gnashing of teeth over America's #1 news network ... let's review what actual shilling by a network looks like:
CHRIS MATTHEWS ... AGAIN ... BEING A PAID AGITPROP ON MSNBC. (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/12/10/matthews_obama_clinton_an_alliance_between_god_and _the_democratic_party.html)

Now remember ... saying "GOVERNMENT OPTION" instead of repeating the party approved party verbiage "PUBLIC OPTION" has been declared a heinous sin.

Yet, astoundingly, a network which accepts <span style='font-size: 11pt'>$14,000,000,000.00</span> in taxpayer bailout money while claiming to feel a thrill run up their collectivist legs while declaring dear leader to be God is somehow acceptable behavior?

But, of course, these are the same people who believe that high unemployment drives the economy and coal powered cars are the solution to pollution.

LWW

sack316
12-11-2010, 10:51 AM
He's had something else running down his leg the last month or so /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

LWW
12-11-2010, 02:52 PM
So far our collectivist friends have proven me to be a prophet.

LWW

LWW
12-12-2010, 05:05 AM
I can only assume the far left is completely comfy with taxpayers funding a news network which declares the divinity of dear leader.

These folks are eerily like the followers of Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Castro, Jung, Saddam and other leftist leaders who used state sponsored media to promote the supernatural nature of the nation's leader.

LWW

Qtec
12-12-2010, 05:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can only assume the far left is completely comfy with taxpayers funding a news network which <span style='font-size: 14pt'>declares the divinity of dear leader.</span>

These folks are eerily like the followers of Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Castro, Jung, Saddam and other leftist leaders who used state sponsored media to promote the supernatural nature of the nation's leader.

LWW </div></div>

really..??? (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/06/15/msnbc_trashes_obamas_address_compared_to_carter_i_ dont_sense_executive_command.html)

Q

llotter
12-12-2010, 06:14 AM
Obviously these lemmings need to be reminded every once in a while which side their bread is buttered on...and 14 billion should help do the job.

LWW
12-12-2010, 06:27 AM
The issues at hand are:

1 - MSNBC declaring dear leader's divinity.

2 - The regime gifting $14B of taxpayer money to MSNBC's parent company.

3 - The left's dogged unwillingness to be upset by this.

4 - The left seeing all of this is far less heinous than Fox saying 'GOVT OPTION" instead of "PUBLIC OPTION" as the rest of the media slavishly repeated as soon as the phrase fell from dear leader's lips.

If you wish to start a thread on dear leader's bungling of the oil spill I will enter my opinion.

LWW