PDA

View Full Version : In a great mood tonight...

eg8r
12-11-2010, 11:58 PM
I broke down and finally paid for a UFC fight. I have watched TUF this season and absolutely hated Koscheck the entire time. He just drove me crazy. So, in deciding to pay for the fight, I was setting myself up to get ticket off by seeing Kos knock out GSP in the first round and ruining it for me.

The fight went 5 rounds with Kos's right eye so swollen he couldn't see out of it. I was surprised to see the fight wasn't called after the third round. What an awesome fight.

eg8r

Qtec
12-12-2010, 05:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I broke down and finally paid for a UFC fight. I have watched TUF this season and absolutely hated Koscheck the entire time. He just drove me crazy. So, in deciding to pay for the fight, I was setting myself up to get ticket off by seeing Kos knock out GSP in the first round and ruining it for me.

The fight went 5 rounds with Kos's right eye so swollen he couldn't see out of it. I was surprised to see the fight wasn't called after the third round. What an awesome fight.

eg8r </div></div>

That's progress.

Q

Gayle in MD
12-12-2010, 07:25 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif LOL...