PDA

View Full Version : TRUTH VS TRUTHINESS

LWW
12-13-2010, 03:52 AM
While the hatemongers on the left have already started a thread to smear Sarah Palinn for doing good works ... with her own money and without the bayonet of the state in her back forcing her to do it ... I went to the source.

What I found HERE (http://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/articles/franklin_graham_returns_to_haiti/) is that the Palin family ... along with some Fox News people ... are using their own dime to do what is right. Sadly, there are those among us who are incapable of charitable works without the force of the state compelling them.

Where are the Clintons ... or the Gores ... or the Rockefellers ... or the Kerrys at a time like this?

Even though they all possess wealth that dwarfs the Palin's, I have seen none of them do more than a cursory appearance ... and even then only on the taxpayer's dime.

Let the readers determine on their own who the real haters and who the real compassionate ones are.

LWW

pooltchr
12-13-2010, 08:53 AM
One need only read a few threads on this board to see the left for the hate-filled people they really are.

Steve