PDA

View Full Version : Incredible video of Metrodome collapse

sack316
12-13-2010, 12:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAyLX2hY7E0

Incredible! Thank goodness this didn't happen during a game or anything.

Is there anything Favre won't do to keep his streak alive? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif LOL

Sack

eg8r
12-13-2010, 01:18 PM
That is pretty scary. Definitely a good thing no one was on the field.

eg8r

pooltchr
12-13-2010, 01:32 PM
They showed this on the pre-game coverage on FOX yesterday before my Panthers took to the field for yet another venture of total incompetence! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

I wonder if they will re-think the idea of a fabric roof in Minnesota when they start repairs.

Steve

sack316
12-13-2010, 03:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They showed this on the pre-game coverage on FOX yesterday before my Panthers took to the field for yet another venture of total incompetence! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif
</div></div>

Your Panthers are just fighting hard for the #1 pick /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Really wonder if they'll use it for a Luck or Newton (though my xmas wish is that he'll come back for a senior season!)... or will they go another direction and plan on Clausen being the man of the future?

Sack

pooltchr
12-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Clawson isn't it. Cam and Luck would both be good picks, but I wouldn't be surprised if they trade the pick for an established QB. We need another WR to pair up with Steve Smith, and we need to have out dynamic duo of Stewart and Williams to both be healthy. Stewart has done ok by himself this year, but nothing like what we get with both of them in the backfield.

With 3 games left, as much as I hate to say it, I'm almost hoping they lose out the season for the top pick. We aren't going anywhere this year anyway. But, almost surprisingly, this team just isn't going to give up. One more win would double their record, and since this will probably be the last season for coach Fox, they will be looking real hard for that last home win.

Steve

Qtec
12-14-2010, 02:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is pretty scary. Definitely a good thing no one was on the field.

eg8r </div></div>

yeah, they might have got wet.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
12-14-2010, 03:39 AM
I blame Bush.

LWW