PDA

View Full Version : Big 10 is a big joke...

sack316
12-14-2010, 05:00 PM
OK, crappy new (and still senseless) logo aside, and also putting aside the fact there are twelve teams now in the "Big Ten"... the two divisions will be "Legends" and "Leaders". Would it be so hard to align the divisions geographically and go East-West or North-South? What's next? Marvel Comics and DC Universe divisions? Alien and Predator? Star Trek and Star Wars?

The Big 10 is still a strong conference with several powerhouse teams, which is only strengthened now with Nebraska joining the fold. They don't need Smackdown vs. Raw to try to garner attention.

Sack

eg8r
12-14-2010, 08:15 PM
LOL, pretty funny. When I first read that I thought the writer was taking liberties. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

sack316
12-14-2010, 09:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, pretty funny. When I first read that I thought the writer was taking liberties. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Actually on that one the writer was me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

eg8r
12-15-2010, 07:47 AM
No I was referring to the Legends and Leaders names. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

sack316
12-15-2010, 08:49 AM
oh, nope, it's for real lol. Pretty lame and a little arrogant if you ask me.

Sack