PDA

View Full Version : HEY HONDO!

sack316
12-15-2010, 03:33 PM
good to see you back!

Sack

LWW
12-15-2010, 05:34 PM
It was a self inflicted wound which hopefully heals quickly.

LWW

Qtec
12-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Oh STFU.

Q

hondo
12-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Thanks, Sack. Never really left. Just got weary of the
killer b's.
Plus, ran out of stuff to say. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
12-15-2010, 07:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh STFU.

Q </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
12-15-2010, 07:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Sack. Never really left. Just got weary of the
killer b's.
Plus, ran out of stuff to say. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Well you had me worried sick young man. From now on stay where I can see you. And don't take candy from strangers... unless it's really good candy... or they drive a cool van with no windows, then it's ok.

Good to see ya back my friend /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Stretch
12-15-2010, 08:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Sack. Never really left. Just got weary of the
killer b's.
Plus, ran out of stuff to say. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Good to see you around Hondo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

ugotda7
12-15-2010, 08:06 PM
killer b's.

Am I part of the killer b's?

hondo
12-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Thank you, friend.

hondo
12-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Thanks, Stretch.

pooltchr
12-15-2010, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh STFU.

Q </div></div>

didn't have anything intelligent to say? At least Hondo just admitted that he wasn't posting because he didn't feel he had anything to say.

This thread would have been just fine without this kind of crap!

You should be ashamed!

Hondo, I'm glad to see you still around. If you had disappeared, I would probably have been blamed for it!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Steve

eg8r
12-15-2010, 08:32 PM
Probably but schmuck is a much more endearing term for you.

eg8r

hondo
12-15-2010, 08:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Qtec]Oh STFU.

This thread would have been just fine without this kind of crap!

You should be ashamed!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Steve </div></div>

It was a self inflicted wound which hopefully heals quickly.

LWW

SSDD. I'm not missing a thing.

Deeman3
12-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Welcome back, Hondo!

hondo
12-15-2010, 08:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably but schmuck is a much more endearing term for you.

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
12-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Thanks, Dee.
The Christmas pastry thread drew me back. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

ugotda7
12-15-2010, 09:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably but schmuck is a much more endearing term for you.

eg8r </div></div>

Thanks.....I knew you cared.

ugotda7
12-15-2010, 09:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Sack. Never really left. Just got weary of the
killer b's.

Am I part of the killer b's? </div></div>

TOTAL IGNORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LWW
12-16-2010, 03:08 AM

Q </div></div>

How immature was that.

LWW

Qtec
12-16-2010, 05:19 AM
Actually, I thought it was the perfect response to LWW's BS talk. He is just baiting...again.

Q

Gayle in MD
12-16-2010, 07:23 AM

Q </div></div>

SUPER DITTO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
12-16-2010, 07:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, I thought it was the perfect response to LWW's BS talk. He is just baiting...again.

Q </div></div>

Like the fooltchr hasn't written STFU, and far worse, many times, himself.

Two different standards, one for him, and another for everyone else.

Isn't baiting their only game?

Total wast of time.

Gayle in MD
12-16-2010, 07:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh STFU.

Q </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Welocome back friend.

As you can see, it still stinks of conservatards around here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

hondo
12-16-2010, 09:07 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
12-16-2010, 09:11 AM
I just came back to talk about Christmas pastry but saw my name on thread by Sack and felt I should reply.
I have lost all interest in political threads and flaming threads and will not respond.

I just wish the pool section was more active.

Looking forward to posting strictly on AZ pool section if they let me back on in February, which is questionable.

Gayle in MD
12-16-2010, 09:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just came back to talk about Christmas pastry but saw my name on thread by Sack and felt I should reply.
I have lost all interest in political threads and flaming threads and will not respond.

I just wish the pool section was more active.

Looking forward to posting strictly on AZ pool section if they let me back on in February, which is questionable. </div></div>

<span style="color: #660000"> Still, it's good to see you around, friend.

Good choice to ignore the right. By my count, there are only two righties here who are adult enough to bother with.

All the rest is just lies, attacks, and gross ignorance.

Love,
Gayle </span>

bobroberts
12-16-2010, 02:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, I thought it was the perfect response to LWW's BS talk. He is just baiting...again.

Q </div></div>

Pitiful excuse. You and Gayle should be ashamed of yourselves. Behaving like children.

pooltchr
12-16-2010, 03:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Like the fooltchr hasn't written STFU, and far worse, many times, himself.

</div></div>

More personal insults, Gayle??

Steve

pooltchr
12-16-2010, 03:07 PM

Q </div></div>

So you post an insulting command to "STFU"? What makes you think that your sleazy behavior is somehow justified because of what someone else says.

You claim you don't like Larry's posts. Is yours any better??

Really???????????????

Does perceived bad behavior by one person justify bad behavior on your part?

Steve