View Full Version : Slate repair ?

09-04-2002, 09:45 PM
A while back, Brady Behrman I think, posted something about a glue that he found to be the best for re-doing the seams between the slate. Does anyone know where I can find it or what its called? Also is there anything out there to repair cracked slate? Thanks in advance.

09-05-2002, 05:17 AM
It was called Liquid Dowel - may have to check w/Brady at Q-Masters for a source.

Walt in VA

09-05-2002, 06:48 AM
Call 757 499 8940 Mon-Sat 12pm-7pm EST. Spee with Stan or Al and tell them I sent you from the Internet...LIQUID DOWEL