PDA

View Full Version : The Utterly Predictable Sarah Palin

Qtec
12-19-2010, 02:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Robin Roberts asks Palin about the controversy surrounding her hunting on her reality show, the criticism from Aaron Sorkin, PETA and others. Sarah responded as expected.

Palin on GMA, "[I] would never shoot an animal for its fur or for fashion". <span style='font-size: 17pt'>In the background, a bearskin rug complete with head </span></div></div>

http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/vfs/2010/12/rug.jpg

Q.....LOL

LWW
12-19-2010, 03:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Robin Roberts asks Palin about the controversy surrounding her hunting on her reality show, the criticism from Aaron Sorkin, PETA and others. Sarah responded as expected.

Palin on GMA, "[I] would never shoot an animal for its fur or for fashion". <span style='font-size: 17pt'>In the background, a bearskin rug complete with head </span></div></div>

http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/vfs/2010/12/rug.jpg

Q.....LOL </div></div>

And?

What, if anything is your point?

Is it a ridiculous claim that she shot the bear for it's fur?

Do you have any idea what the story behind the bear is?

I do ... but then I don't get my opinion spoon fed to me by crooks and liars.

LWW

sack316
12-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Why are you arguing Dub? It's not like her Dad is the one who shot the bear! Oh.... wait....

Sack

Chopstick
12-19-2010, 01:49 PM
That's not a bear. It's just a hairy liberal.

LWW
12-19-2010, 04:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you arguing Dub? It's not like her Dad is the one who shot the bear! Oh.... wait....

Sack </div></div>

Not to mention that the bear charged her dad's hunting party.

Anyone ... pantywaist leftists excluded because this would never happen with them ... who has ever camped/hunted deep in the woods of most of north America know that you take along a weapon capable of making Yogi go to the big Jellystone Park in the sky.

If you don't, Yogi may just decide to have his way with you.

LWW

Stretch
12-19-2010, 07:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you arguing Dub? It's not like her Dad is the one who shot the bear! Oh.... wait....

Sack </div></div>

Not to mention that the bear charged her dad's hunting party.

Anyone ... pantywaist leftists excluded because this would never happen with them ... who has ever camped/hunted deep in the woods of most of north America know that you take along a weapon capable of making Yogi go to the big Jellystone Park in the sky.

If you don't, Yogi may just decide to have his way with you.

LWW </div></div>

The hunting party was probably close to Sarah and kids favorite fishing hole. St.

LWW
12-21-2010, 06:20 AM
And ... ?

Are you implying it would be wrong to shoot a bear to save one's daughter and granchildren? Or, only if it was the Palin family? Or, that you are so blind with hate that you babble ridiculous things?

LWW