PDA

View Full Version : Let's play "NAME THAT THUGOCRACY!"

LWW
12-21-2010, 04:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How ironic that the Internet, the great and empowering liberator of information that "wants to be free," is being chopped up behind closed doors by an unelected panel.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Under the new regulations, all Internet traffic is supposed to pass through a single, government-controlled access point, stoking opposition fears about surveillance and censorship.</div></div>

Which is from a story about the Obama regime's attack on internet freedom ... and which is about Hugo Chavez's?

LWW

llotter
12-21-2010, 08:29 PM
I don't know about you but I feel so much better now that some really smart people will be looking out for my best interest and protecting me from all the bad stuff that is too freely available.

pooltchr
12-21-2010, 09:23 PM
The best way to control the masses is to control the information they have access to.

What I don't understand is how the left can support this kind of activity.

Steve

LWW
12-22-2010, 02:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The best way to control the masses is to control the information they have access to.

What I don't understand is how the left can support this kind of activity.

Steve </div></div>

Really?

The left has ALWAYS supported these types of tactics.

Hitler, Mussolini, Lenin, Stalin, Pot, Castro, Minh, Ceaucescu, Chavez, FDR, Lincoln, Tito, Mao ... they ALL used a state controlled media to dupe the masses.

A leftist state cannot retain power long term without the state controlling the media ... witness the recent US elections as evidence of that.

LWW

Chopstick
12-22-2010, 10:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">behind closed doors by an unelected panel.</div></div>
</div></div>

That is the hallmark of this administration. Somebody should burn that into a piece of wood and hang it over the white house door. Did you remember to hold your breath today? CO2 has been declared a pollutant and is hence illegal.

LWW
12-22-2010, 05:07 PM
But Chairman Obamao has promised the serfs a transparent ruling class ... room 101 for you.

LWW

hondo
12-22-2010, 10:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know about you but I feel so much better now that some really smart people will be looking out for my best interest and protecting me from all the bad stuff that is too freely available. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Good one!