PDA

View Full Version : Assange-leaks part two: the police documents

sack316
12-23-2010, 02:15 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/dec/17/julian-assange-sweden
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unseen police documents provide the first complete account of the allegations against the WikiLeaks founder </div></div>

some gems:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another friend told police that during the evening Miss A told her she had had "the worst sex ever" with Assange: "Not only had it been the world's worst screw, it had also been violent." </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She had awoken to find him having sex with her </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she fell half asleep and thinks that he ejaculated without using a condom </div></div>

I think the two women are off their rockers, and they are trying to profit or stake their 15 minutes of fame off him. I also think he's pretty much a creep when it comes to the ladies, from all those emails and these stories.

No matter what, I absolutely enjoy the irony of how pissed off he is at the Guardian for leaking the police files /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

eg8r
12-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Yep, it is hilarious.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
12-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Chapelle would hav had the sheilas sign confidentiality agreements.
mac.