PDA

View Full Version : Yet another lefty myth dies on the blade of truth!

LWW
12-27-2010, 04:57 PM
After much bleating and wailing and gnashing of teeth from the left aboout how Wilson mods here and on AZB and always bans leftists and never moderates or rightists.

Well today Wilson banned two rightys because they dared to stand up to a leftist troll, who was also banned.

If Wilson were the mod here everyone would be gone by now.

LWW

hondo
12-28-2010, 08:04 AM
WOW! They got a WHOLE WEEK!

You are definitely the myth buster, lww.
Tell it like it is , bro. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Qtec
12-28-2010, 08:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Wilson were the mod here everyone would be gone by now.

LWW </div></div>

Why is that then?

Some of us make a point and provide links, you don't.
You go off topic in your first reply, just like Steve. You would get a warning for that on RightNation. Do it again and you get banned.

When I PROVE that Palin is an obsessive habitual liar, you can accept it or not. If you disagree make your point and back it up with facts, not your own personal delusions.

Q

Q

Stretch
12-28-2010, 09:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW! They got a WHOLE WEEK!

You are definitely the myth buster, lww.
Tell it like it is , bro. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Ya two righties get a slap on the wrist and the universe changes direction. "oh the Humanity!" sob, sob.......By the end of the day they will be revered as Saints, history will be re-writen (in Texas), and a ticker-tape parade down fifth Avenue will await the concouring hero's. St.

Gayle in MD
12-28-2010, 10:13 AM
<span style="color: #660000">The following was written by Sev: </span>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our local once upon a time school pump making disparaging remarks about me.
The hateful old wench should try got get laid once and a while to release some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like tossing a hot dog down a hallway.

As for slithering and venom there are several reptiles around here and it isnt me.
If you want to run your jib thats fine. However it would be nice if you would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys having you jammed up there you should show a little personal dignity and stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not that we would read anything but Bush Bush Bush. Which between you and me seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself or other woman. Not that is a bad thing. However if thats the case she should dump her old man and start clam digging.
The aged mentally addled old wind bag needs to seek professional help and you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion is at its base deserving of derision.

So basically bite me Hondo.
</div></div>

Sev's post, on this forum, with no repercussions, is proof enough.

If a person can write this kind of filth, and still be here, while Wolfdancer gets banned, apparently, permanantly, there can be no question that the moderating here, is slanted to advantage those from the right.

Pooltcher, has written as bad if not worse, as has LWW, yet they are not banned for it.

The proof is in the history of this forum.

G.

pooltchr
12-28-2010, 10:49 AM
While Galye has been the perfect picture of a poster who wouldn't dream of ever making attacks directed at other posters, wouldn't stoop to name calling, and is the poster child for positive posts that add to the discussions in a pleasant and friendly style. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Steve

LWW
12-28-2010, 04:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Some of us make a point and provide links, you don't.

Q </div></div>

I don't care who you are, that's funny.

LWW

hondo
12-28-2010, 08:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #660000">The following was written by Sev: </span>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our local once upon a time school pump making disparaging remarks about me.
The hateful old wench should try got get laid once and a while to release some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like tossing a hot dog down a hallway.

As for slithering and venom there are several reptiles around here and it isnt me.
If you want to run your jib thats fine. However it would be nice if you would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys having you jammed up there you should show a little personal dignity and stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not that we would read anything but Bush Bush Bush. Which between you and me seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself or other woman. Not that is a bad thing. However if thats the case she should dump her old man and start clam digging.
The aged mentally addled old wind bag needs to seek professional help and you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion is at its base deserving of derision.

So basically bite me Hondo.
</div></div>

Sev's post, on this forum, with no repercussions, is proof enough.

If a person can write this kind of filth, and still be here, while Wolfdancer gets banned, apparently, permanantly, there can be no question that the moderating here, is slanted to advantage those from the right.

Pooltcher, has written as bad if not worse, as has LWW, yet they are not banned for it.

G. </div></div>

Plus, punter dropped the F bomb twice and yugo was vicious and nasty- nothing.
They can talk about how balanced it is all they want.
Anyone with eyes can see.
I'll probably getted banned for "stirring trouble" now.

hondo
12-28-2010, 08:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After much bleating and wailing and gnashing of teeth from the left aboout how Wilson mods here and on AZB and always bans leftists and never moderates or rightists.

Well today Wilson banned two rightys because they dared to stand up to a leftist troll, who was also banned.

If Wilson were the mod here everyone would be gone by now.

LWW </div></div>

I don't care who you are. That's funny.
And , believe me, he is the moderator on here.
Deny it all you want.