PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews: "BIRTHER" by the left's definition

LWW
12-29-2010, 03:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Why has the president himself not demanded they put out the original documents?"</span>
-Chris "TINGLE LEG" Matthews-</div></div>
Good question. (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/12/27/chris_matthews_why_doesnt_obama_just_release_the_b irth_certificate.html)

One I've asked many times.

LWW

Qtec
12-29-2010, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Why has the president himself not demanded they put out the original documents?"</span>
Good question. (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/12/27/chris_matthews_why_doesnt_obama_just_release_the_b irth_certificate.html)

LWW </div></div>

No it isn't a good question, its an idiotic question.

Give me one good reason why the POTUS should pay any attention to a bunch of RW nutjobs?

Q

LWW
12-29-2010, 05:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Why has the president himself not demanded they put out the original documents?"</span>

LWW </div></div>

Give me one good reason why the POTUS should pay any attention to a bunch of RW nutjobs?

Q </div></div>

Because it's the law.

Why do you fear the truth ... whatever that truth may be?

LWW

Qtec
12-29-2010, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Why has the president himself not demanded they put out the original documents?"</span>

LWW </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Because it's the law.

Why do you fear the truth ... whatever that truth may be?

LWW </div></div>

OMG.

Are you claiming that the POTUS should pay any attention to a bunch of RW nutjobs because its the Law? You have totally lost it buddy.

News for you.
The POTUS has to have been born in the USA, right?
Obama is POTUS, therefore, ipso facto, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>he MUST have been born in the USA. That's REAL logic for you.</span>

Now, if you have any proof that this is not so, lets hear it.

Its not up to the POTUS to disprove every nutjob fantasy, is it?

Q

LWW
12-29-2010, 06:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OMG.

Are you claiming that the POTUS should pay any attention to a bunch of RW nutjobs because its the Law? You have totally lost it buddy.

Q </div></div>

OMG!

Are you claiming that the POTUS should be allowed to ignore the law when he deems it inconvenient and/or the points of law are presented by their political opposition?

As I've always said ... keep a statist talking and they will always confess.

Here in America we have a republic and are a nation of laws, we do not live under a monarchy as your homeland does ... and, yes, I know that you wish we did.

You have, again, made dear leader proud.

LWW

LWW
12-29-2010, 06:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

I have no proof either way.

That's the problem.

LWW

LWW
12-29-2010, 06:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Its not up to the POTUS to disprove every nutjob fantasy, is it?

Q </div></div>

Are you saying CM is a nutjob?

On that we might agree.

LWW

Qtec
12-29-2010, 06:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

That's the problem.

LWW </div></div>

LMAO.

Do you have any proof that Carl Rove is not an alien?
Do you have any proof that he is not a clone?
Do you have any proof that Rove is not a secret homosexual who is actually in love with Obama?

Need I go on............?

Q

LWW
12-29-2010, 06:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

That's the problem.

LWW </div></div>

LMAO.

Do you have any proof that Carl Rove is not an alien?
Do you have any proof that he is not a clone?
Do you have any proof that Rove is not a secret homosexual who is actually in love with Obama?

Need I go on............?

Q </div></div>

I don't even know who Carl Rove is?

Assuming you meant Karl Rove ... he has no legal obligation to prove or disprove any of those things.

Your efforts to protect dear leader from the law are getting ever more frantic and high pitched.

Proceed.

LWW

Qtec
12-29-2010, 07:07 AM
Isee it now. Your problem is that you cannot read. Show me where I asked ifhe has a, legal
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> legal obligation to prove or disprove any of those things </div></div>

?

O brainless one, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>I asked YOU.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>Do you have any proof that Karl Rove is not an alien? </span></div></div>

Yes or no?

Q

LWW
12-29-2010, 08:10 AM
Your shameless defense of dear leader actually knows no bounds does it.

Now, to answer your completely irrelevant and totally inane question ... no, I don't.

Now ... why do you support dear leader ignoring the law?

LWW