PDA

View Full Version : What you won't find on the party spoon today ...

LWW
12-30-2010, 05:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amid high unemployment, a struggling economy and a still-devastated real estate market, the nation is closing out the year with 157 bank failures, up from 140 in 2009. As recently as 2006, before the bubble burst, there were none.</div></div>

1 - Let's see ... Bush and the republicans caused the crisis.

2 - The last year of Bush and the republicans in control the total of US bank failures was ... zero. It was also zero in 2005

3 - Under the fist year of Obama and the dems it was 140.

4 - Under the second year of Obama and the dems it was 157.

5 - During 6 years of Bush and the R's it was a total of 22 failures.

6 - Under 12 years of an R congress, the total was 55 failures ... or 4.58 per year.

7 - Under the first 4 years of a D congress the total was 330 failures, or 82.5 per year.

8 - 82.5 average ... and going higher ... represents an increase in average annual failures of 1.700.01% per year.

Nope ... THIS (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/28/AR2010122803649.html) will never make the cut for spoon feeding to the outer party members.

OH DEAR! (http://www.davemanuel.com/history-of-bank-failures-in-the-united-states.php)

LWW

Qtec
12-30-2010, 06:14 AM
AGAIN.

What did the Dems do to bring about this disaster that according to you materialised out of nowhere ?

ie What happened between Jan 2007 and Oct 2008 that the Dems did that caused this crisis?

Q...a simple question or not?

I await your one liner flippant cowardly attempt to avoid the question.

LWW
12-30-2010, 05:05 PM
Because you didn't like the answer doesn't mean you didn't get one.

Beyond that, you ... of all people ... whining about someone not answering a direct question is simply precious.

LWW

Stretch
12-30-2010, 11:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because you didn't like the answer doesn't mean you didn't get one.

Beyond that, you ... of all people ... whining about someone not answering a direct question is simply precious.

LWW </div></div>

yet another non-answer, unsurprised. St.

LWW
12-31-2010, 04:51 AM
Look up son ... look up.

Amd, FWIW, I've been asking for years for one ... just ONE ... leftist to explain what Bush did to ruin the economy that wasn't something also supported by the democrooks.

PS ... I know the answer.

LWW

Soflasnapper
01-01-2011, 02:14 AM
Bush had his Comptroller of the Currency move to block the states from enforcing their laws against predatory loan practices.

48-50 (forget which just now) of the states' Attorney Generals made a joint lawsuit against the unprecedented federal action.

I know of no Democratic support for this Bush action, and dollars to doughnuts, I'd bet if two of the state AGs didn't join in the suit, I'll tell you their party affiliation.

eg8r
01-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Hey soflasnapper thanks for coming over and posting. I like your non-combative style and it is quite refreshing. Hopefully your style will rub off on all of us.

eg8r

LWW
01-02-2011, 12:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bush had his Comptroller of the Currency move to block the states from enforcing their laws against predatory loan practices.

48-50 (forget which just now) of the states' Attorney Generals made a joint lawsuit against the unprecedented federal action.

I know of no Democratic support for this Bush action, and dollars to doughnuts, I'd bet if two of the state AGs didn't join in the suit, I'll tell you their party affiliation. </div></div>

There is, in reality, no such thing as "PREDATORY LENDING" ... if you disagree, then please cite your definition of same?

LWW