PDA

View Full Version : To the moderator

hondo
01-01-2011, 10:24 AM
I am under the impression that the moderator on here is the same as AZ, MR Wilson.
My dear friend , lww, says that I am incorrect.

So, what about it? Mr Wilson, are you the moderator on here?
Why should who the moderator is be a secret?

And, no, I'm not trying to stir up trouble.
I think all of us are curious.

Sev
01-01-2011, 01:49 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/popcorn_movie-1.gif

LWW
01-01-2011, 04:10 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b281/Frost327/Joker/1181911796832.gif

LWW

hondo
01-01-2011, 05:17 PM
I simply asked a simple question yet it seems to have
annoyed our two leaders of civil discussion on here.
Why? What's the big deal in asking who the mod is?

bobroberts
01-01-2011, 06:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I simply asked a simple question yet it seems to have
Why? What's the big deal in asking who the mod is? </div></div>

Whine Whine What to do when a baby cries? http://babycrying1776069.jpg crying-baby-boy_~dnch00005.jpg
Highlights
1. Hunger
2. A dirty diaper
3. Needs sleep ****
4. Wants to be held
5. Tummy troubles (gas, colic, and more)****
6. Needs to burp ****
7. Too cold or too hot
8. Something small
9. Teething
10. Wants less stimulation *****
11. Wants more stimulation
12. Not feeling well *****
What to do if your baby's still crying?
Put a pillow over its face.

eg8r
01-01-2011, 07:12 PM
The only time the moderator ever had the balls to respond was when gayle called him out for what he is.

eg8r

Sev
01-01-2011, 07:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I simply asked a simple question yet it seems to have
Why? What's the big deal in asking who the mod is? </div></div>

What makes you think you annoyed me?

I merely thought you might need a snack while you were waiting.

LWW
01-02-2011, 01:00 AM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/926495_o.gif

Annoyed ... I'm amused at the entertainment, although the plot to this drama is dragging on.

LWW

LWW
01-02-2011, 01:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only time the moderator ever had the balls to respond was when gayle called him out for what he is.

eg8r </div></div>

The mods don't speak much here ... which is why it isn't Wilson.

Our representative from the great state of West Virginia is still on their martyr's cross over their banishment from AZB for a year ... completely unable to come to grips with the fact that they brought said banishment upon their own self.

LWW

hondo
01-02-2011, 08:13 AM
Interesting. Everybody responds but the person I was addressing.
And all the name-calling just because I dare to ask the question?

What a nice forum this is and what fine folks.

hondo
01-02-2011, 08:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only time the moderator ever had the balls to respond was when gayle called him out for what he is.

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
01-02-2011, 08:38 AM
http://www.ssl.berkeley.edu/~mcphate/AO/watch.gif

LWW

hondo
01-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Oh, well, it was a straight question.
The usual suspects called me a whiner and a martyr
for daring to ask that question.

What's the big deal?
Why not respond?

pooltchr
01-02-2011, 11:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What's the big deal?
</div></div>

I agree. Who really cares who the mod is?
We all know the rules.
If we follow the rules, it really doesnt matter, does it?

Steve

FWIW, I doubt if it is Wilson as evidenced by the fact that you are still here.

bobroberts
01-02-2011, 11:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, well, it was a straight question.

What's the big deal?
Why not respond?
</div></div>
Don't come back to AZ anytime soon. Okay? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Sev
01-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Now Bob.
Nothing wrong with Hondo being on AZ.
I for one miss him on AZ.
We had some heated debates and some pretty good laughs as well.

bobroberts
01-02-2011, 01:12 PM
[quote=Sev]Now Bob.
Nothing wrong with Hondo being on AZ.
I for one miss him on AZ.
We had some heated debates and some pretty good laughs as well. [/quote
You can stay with him here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif ]

Sev
01-02-2011, 01:14 PM
HA!!
Yah right. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
01-02-2011, 03:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What's the big deal?
</div></div>

I agree. Who really cares who the mod is?
We all know the rules.
If we follow the rules, it really doesnt matter, does it?

Steve

FWIW, I doubt if it is Wilson as evidenced by the fact that you are still here. </div></div>

I care. Why should that bother you guys so much?
Why is it such a sin for me to ask that question?
Why did you and your 2 amigos have to enter this thread and get mouthy with me?
What did I do?

hondo
01-02-2011, 03:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, well, it was a straight question.

What's the big deal?
Why not respond?
</div></div>
Don't come back to AZ anytime soon. Okay? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Why?

LWW
01-02-2011, 05:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FWIW, I doubt if it is Wilson as evidenced by the fact that you are still here. </div></div>

What's funny is the claim that it was asked as a question ... the reality is that the cabal has claimed this myth to be gospel for at least a year, and to the point that anyone who dared question the myth's veracity was subjected to a gang troll attack.

The reality is that Wilson being the mod is less than 1% likely IMHO.

Here's why ... Wilson's modus operandi is to give multiple warnings both in PM and in the public forum before any banishment takes place.

Wilson is a hard nosed type once he's been pushed far enough, but he has always given even the most incorrigible members numerous chances to rehabilitate their behavior.

As with all bullies however, and those Wilson bans are almost all loud mouthed cyber bullies who are laden with anonymous bravado, they perceive second chances as signs of weakness and eventually ratchet up the situation until they get Mark McGwired out of AZB.

Now, whoever mods here seems to have zero interest in monitoring things and only gets involved when someone complains ... which is why they use the gang troll tactic.

LWW

hondo
01-02-2011, 05:46 PM
I guess you're right. How dare I ask who the moderator is?

pooltchr
01-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Well, I suppose anyone is entitled to keep their identity private on the internet. Isn't that why you don't use your real name?

Steve

hondo
01-02-2011, 06:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I suppose anyone is entitled to keep their identity private on the internet. Isn't that why you don't use your real name?

Steve </div></div>

Yep. That and the fact that I'm not trying to get free advertising, Jennings.

pooltchr
01-02-2011, 07:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I suppose anyone is entitled to keep their identity private on the internet. Isn't that why you don't use your real name?

Steve </div></div>

Yep. That and the fact that I'm not trying to get free advertising, Jennings. </div></div>

Could that be because you have nothing of value to offer anyone?

Steve

hondo
01-02-2011, 07:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I suppose anyone is entitled to keep their identity private on the internet. Isn't that why you don't use your real name?

Steve </div></div>

Yep. That and the fact that I'm not trying to get free advertising, Jennings. </div></div>

Could that be because you have nothing of value to offer anyone?

Steve </div></div>

Perhaps. Or it could be that I'm not a cheapass who has to steal advertising on a forum. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Bye, bye, now.

Sev
01-02-2011, 10:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess you're right. How dare I ask who the moderator is? </div></div>

Has it occurred to you one of could be the moderator?

LWW
01-03-2011, 03:46 AM
If he's touching the still when he reads that it might start a fire.

LWW

Sev
01-03-2011, 08:02 PM
More like simultaneously combust.

Qtec
01-04-2011, 02:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess you're right. How dare I ask who the moderator is? </div></div>

I can't remember him saying "how dare you question Obama's citizenship." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Although I refuse to get involved in these petty squabbles, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif it does seem that the Mod could confirm or dispel this claim with one post but chooses not to ! Makes you wonder.

Q

hondo
01-04-2011, 06:34 AM
Yes, I see no reason why he can't identify himself.

pooltchr
01-04-2011, 07:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Yes, I see no reason why he can't identify himself. </div></div>

Perhaps the same reason you can't identify yourself?

Steve

Gayle in MD
01-04-2011, 09:03 AM

Perhaps it's because there is no moderator, just a RWer, called a moderator.

The worst offenders and abusers of the forum rules, post more filth, and insulting comments, stalking and attacks, as time goes on, because they can.

If you're a Democratic, you're not allowed to respond in kind, and if you're a female Democratic, no responding, and the notify icon, is off limits, regardless of how filthy they get.

If you're a Democratic, nice guy like you are, or like Wolfdancer, who merely used humor to try to ward off the filthy insults of the RW sheep, you can easily be banned forever, but the next day, a rightie can post the following, and remain as long as he wishes.....

Just the facts.

A member posts this filth:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our local once upon a time school pump making disparaging remarks about me.
The hateful old wench should try got get laid once and a while to release some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like tossing a hot dog down a hallway.

As for slithering and venom there are several reptiles around here and it isnt me.
If you want to run your jib thats fine. However it would be nice if you would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys having you jammed up there you should show a little personal dignity and stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not that we would read anything but Bush Bush Bush. Which between you and me seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself or other woman. Not that is a bad thing. However if thats the case she should dump her old man and start clam digging.
The aged mentally addled old wind bag needs to seek professional help and you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion is at its base deserving of derision.

So basically bite me Hondo.
</div></div>
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>and no repercussions, </span>but Wolfdancer is banned now for months...the handwriting is on the wall....there is no moderator, in the true sense of the word.

End of story.

G.

eg8r
01-04-2011, 09:17 AM
If you think what Sev posted was pure garbage what does that make you when you keep reposting it over and over again? If you were grownup about it and really thought it was garbage and filth then you would have never pasted it here in another post. All you are doing is propagating the problem.

eg8r

Sev
01-04-2011, 09:25 AM
Poor Gayle.
Has never trespassed on anybody while locked in her ivory tower.
My heart bleeds for you.

Chopstick
01-04-2011, 09:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you think what Sev posted was pure garbage what does that make you when you keep reposting it over and over again? If you were grownup about it and really thought it was garbage and filth then you would have never pasted it here in another post. All you are doing is propagating the problem.

eg8r </div></div>

Seems I remember an entire thread where she told you to Go Find Yourself A Horn.

Sev
01-04-2011, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you think what Sev posted was pure garbage what does that make you when you keep reposting it over and over again? If you were grownup about it and really thought it was garbage and filth then you would have never pasted it here in another post. All you are doing is propagating the problem.

eg8r </div></div>

Perhaps she finds it titillating?

I expect you will see that post being quoted for years to come.

hondo
01-04-2011, 01:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Perhaps the same reason you can't identify yourself?

Steve

</div></div>

Probably not the dumbest thing you've ever posted on here but close.

hondo
01-04-2011, 01:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The worst offenders and abusers of the forum rules, post more filth, and insulting comments, stalking and attacks, as time goes on, because they can.

If you're a Democratic, you're not allowed to respond in kind, and if you're a female Democratic, no responding, and the notify icon, is off limits, regardless of how filthy they get.

If you're a Democratic, nice guy like you are, or like Wolfdancer, who merely used humor to try to ward off the filthy insults of the RW sheep, you can easily be banned forever, but the next day, a rightie can post the following, and remain as long as he wishes.....

Just the facts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our local once upon a time school pump making disparaging remarks about me.
The hateful old wench should try got get laid once and a while to release some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like tossing a hot dog down a hallway.

As for slithering and venom there are several reptiles around here and it isnt me.
If you want to run your jib thats fine. However it would be nice if you would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys having you jammed up there you should show a little personal dignity and stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not that we would read anything but Bush Bush Bush. Which between you and me seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself or other woman. Not that is a bad thing. However if thats the case she should dump her old man and start clam digging.
The aged mentally addled old wind bag needs to seek professional help and you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion is at its base deserving of derision.

</div></div>
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>and no repercussions, </span>but Wolfdancer is banned now for months...the handwriting is on the wall....there is no moderator, in the true sense of the word.

End of story.

G.

</div></div>

Actually, Gayle, there is no mystery who the moderator is.
HE uses THE EXACT SAME LANGUAGE in his PM warnings to me that he did on AZ.
I just don't see why he can't identify himself.
I'm not criticising him;I'm just asking.

hondo
01-04-2011, 01:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Just the facts.

</div></div>

End of story.

G.

</div></div>

Perhaps her posting it makes it more difficult for that post to just quietly disappear?
Just suggesting.
That was the modus operandi on AZ.
The similarities between these forums and The Department of Truth
in 1984 are uncanny.

hondo
01-04-2011, 01:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you think what Sev posted was pure garbage what does that make you when you keep reposting it over and over again? If you were grownup about it and really thought it was garbage and filth then you would have never pasted it here in another post. All you are doing is propagating the problem.

eg8r </div></div>

I expect you will see that post being quoted for years to come. </div></div>

Perhaps. But I have a different agenda.
Makes an interesting comparison with the posts that got Wolfie banned for good.

hondo
01-04-2011, 01:25 PM
I see that punter edited his F bomb post but here's a typical post from him:

'OK, I'll tell you one 'freakin' thing he was lying about, and that is that I quoted his paranoid rant from here, over to AZ. Someone else did that, but it did explain that Hondo is a raving lunatic.

Hondo had been begging Mr. Wilson to ban him for a couple of days, so he could achieve (in his warped mind) martyr status.

Hondo is an attention seeking, shit stirring, ignoramus. And I hope he stays over here where some of you nut-sack hanging people can smell it to your heart's content"

No, folks, that's not Wolfie;that's punter. Nice, huh?
In his next post he dropped the F bomb and then edited it out later.
And, yes, he's still active.

hondo
01-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Here's one of ugotda7's recent posts:

"Do you like the smell of his ass? "

Typical of most of his posts.
Banned? Nope. Sorry.

LWW
01-04-2011, 01:56 PM
What's truly shocking is a man who threatens violence against another man's wife and isn't banned for it, who then complains about what people get away with.

The far left's ability for self delusion is seemingly without end.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-05-2011, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you think what Sev posted was pure garbage what does that make you when you keep reposting it over and over again? If you were grownup about it and really thought it was garbage and filth then you would have never pasted it here in another post. All you are doing is propagating the problem.

eg8r </div></div>

Makes an interesting comparison with the posts that got Wolfie banned for good. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes an interesting comparison with the posts that got Wolfie banned for good. </div></div>

Exactly Hondo!

In view of the unfair banning that has gone on around here since the AZ moderator took over around here, it is important, to highlight the filth that the right has gotten away with around here for years.

Nothing is more repulsive to me than that post of his, and surely shows, just as his gun toting cat does, what kind of person he is, and it is proof of the slanted moderating, obviously, moderating which is in favor of encouraging the filth that is allowed to be written on this forum, by the rightwingnutjobs, and overlooked completely by the so called moderator, while someoone like Wolfdancer, a leftie, OTOH, is banned for months at a time, just for responding back to them with relatively bland but comparable insults, as their own original attacks, which always go un-noticed and unaddressed.

In the interest of documenting the slanted moderating M.O., around here, it is necessary to quote this display of disgusting filth, from a member who is famous for just such written filth, on many occasions, and perhaps create some awareness and documentation of the irresponsible, and partisan failure of this site, to address this kind of filth, ALWAYS, when it comes from the right.

G.

Sev
01-05-2011, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you think what Sev posted was pure garbage what does that make you when you keep reposting it over and over again? If you were grownup about it and really thought it was garbage and filth then you would have never pasted it here in another post. All you are doing is propagating the problem.

eg8r </div></div>

Makes an interesting comparison with the posts that got Wolfie banned for good. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes an interesting comparison with the posts that got Wolfie banned for good. </div></div>

Exactly Hondo!

In view of the unfair banning that has gone on around here since the AZ moderator took over around here, it is important, to highlight the filth that the right has gotten away with around here for years.

Nothing is more repulsive to me than that post of his, and surely shows, just as his gun toting cat does, what kind of person he is, and it is proof of the slanted moderating, obviously, moderating which is in favor of encouraging the filth that is allowed to be written on this forum, by the rightwingnutjobs, and overlooked completely by the so called moderator, while someoone like Wolfdancer, a leftie, OTOH, is banned for months at a time, just for responding back to them with relatively bland but comparable insults, as their own original attacks, which always go un-noticed and unaddressed.

In the interest of documenting the slanted moderating M.O., around here, it is necessary to quote this display of disgusting filth, from a member who is famous for just such written filth, on many occasions, and perhaps create some awareness and documentation of the irresponsible, and partisan failure of this site, to address this kind of filth, ALWAYS, when it comes from the right.

G. </div></div>

Poor Gayle. Your long term memory must be failing as you dont seem to remember all the tripe you have posted on this site including personal insults and various personal attacks.

Either that or you truly see yourself as a virginal lady in white who's word is handed down by god himself.

Oh and leave my little pussycat alone. He's very sensitive.

bobroberts
01-05-2011, 10:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see that punter edited his F bomb post but here's a typical post from him:

'OK, I'll tell you one 'freakin' thing he was lying about, and that is that I quoted his paranoid rant from here, over to AZ. Someone else did that, but it did explain that Hondo is a raving lunatic.

Hondo had been begging Mr. Wilson to ban him for a couple of days, so he could achieve (in his warped mind) martyr status.

Hondo is an attention seeking, shit stirring, ignoramus. And I hope he stays over here where some of you nut-sack hanging people can smell it to your heart's content"

And, yes, he's still active. </div></div>
Why would punter be banned? For telling the truth?
if you really wanted to know who the Mods were you would contact them where it says contact us. Instead you come on here and whine like a bitch and then have Gayle root for you like she was still in JR. High school.
Now give it a break and take Gayle on a long deserving vacation.
You can even take qtec with you for a menage a trois.
I get nauseas just typing it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

hondo
01-05-2011, 10:59 AM
I have tried to contact them several times, bobarino. no response.
Why does it bother you so much that I am simply asking who the mod is?
Why should you care? Seriously.

Sev
01-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Now there is image I could have happily done without.

hondo
01-05-2011, 11:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see that punter edited his F bomb post but here's a typical post from him:

And, yes, he's still active. </div></div>
Why would punter be banned? For telling the truth?
if you really wanted to know who the Mods were you would contact them where it says contact us. Instead you come on here and whine like a bitch and then have Gayle root for you like she was still in JR. High school.
Now give it a break and take Gayle on a long deserving vacation.
I get nauseas just typing it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </div></div>

"Now give it a break and take Gayle on a long deserving vacation.
I get nauseas just typing it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif"

Think how the rest of us feel having to read your pornographic comments?

pooltchr
01-05-2011, 11:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now there is image I could have happily done without. </div></div>
Now you know how I felt! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Steve

hondo
01-05-2011, 11:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now there is image I could have happily done without. </div></div>

Good ole Sev- keeping the smut alive.
You must be very proud of yourself.

hondo
01-05-2011, 11:12 AM
And heeere's little stevie with the wink.

You guys have a free rein.

Meanwhile, I await my PM from the mod.

pooltchr
01-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Meanwhile, I await my PM from the mod. </div></div>

And the rest of us really don't care.

Handle it, or deal with it, or live with it.

We don't care!!!!

Steve

eg8r
01-05-2011, 12:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing is more repulsive to me than that post of his,</div></div>Well except for the one person that keeps quoting it over and over. It makes you look even more repulsive.

eg8r

hondo
01-05-2011, 05:24 PM

We don't care!!!!

Steve </div></div>

LMAO! And yet, you responded 6 times, sev, 10 times, lww, 7 times, and roberts, 4 times?

I'd hate to see if "we" actually cared.
27 times "we who don't really care" responded.

Are you starting to understand why I rarely respond to you anymore, jennings?
It's just too easy.

pooltchr
01-05-2011, 06:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

We don't care!!!!

Steve </div></div>

LMAO! And yet, you responded 6 times, sev, 10 times, lww, 7 times, and roberts, 4 times?

It's just too easy. </div></div>

Maybe everyone is just trying to get you to shut up about it.
If you want to know...fine. The rest of us don't need to be involved in your little quest.

If I cared who the mod is, I would find out.
If I cared whether you know who the mod is, I'd probably kill myself.

Steve

sack316
01-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Ask Mike Howerton, maybe he knows since he owns both domains

Mike Howerton (housepro@azbilliards.com)
+1.3123411110
Fax: none
7301 E Fillmore
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
US

Sack

Sev
01-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Perhaps its a matter of glory days. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
01-05-2011, 06:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now there is image I could have happily done without. </div></div>

Good ole Sev- keeping the smut alive.
You must be very proud of yourself. </div></div>

Come from an old whoremonger such as yourself dont you think thats a bit disengenous??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Sev
01-05-2011, 07:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask Mike Howerton, maybe he knows since he owns both domains

+1.3123411110
7301 E Fillmore
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
US

Sack </div></div>

Sack do you know what those phone calls are going to be like????
I'd love to have a recording of it.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
01-05-2011, 08:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask Mike Howerton, maybe he knows since he owns both domains

+1.3123411110
7301 E Fillmore
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
US

Sack </div></div>

He has never responded to any of my questions.

hondo
01-05-2011, 08:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

We don't care!!!!

Steve </div></div>

If you want to know...fine. The rest of us don't need to be involved in your little quest.

Steve </div></div>

Now that's hilarious. 27 posts, now, 30 , from folks
who don't care but feel the need to shut me up.

Tell you what. It's obvious that I'll get nothing but
troll comments from the killer b's so I give up.
How's that? i wouldn't want you to kill yourself. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
01-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Did somebody say something???

pooltchr
01-05-2011, 09:33 PM

+1.3123411110
7301 E Fillmore
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
US

Sack </div></div>

Awww, Sack! Now you've gone and ruined it all for poor little Hondo. He was having so much fun crying and complaining how the mod wouldn't pay him any attention, and then you give him the simple way to learn what he wants to know. Now poor pitiful Hondo has to find another way to play the victim.

Steve

LWW
01-06-2011, 04:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing is more repulsive to me than that post of his,</div></div>Well except for the one person that keeps quoting it over and over. It makes you look even more repulsive.

eg8r </div></div>

It's simply a stage prop.

The far left loves stage props ... quotes ... the poor ... war dead ... they are paraded when the agenda requires them and then warehoused as soon as they don't.

When was the last time you saw the cabal ... or MSNBC ... or HuffPost put out an Obama era war dead count?

When was the last time you saw any of them speak out about the rise in homelessness?

They are so brainwashed that they are pimping the ideas that high UE drives the economy and the solution to air pollution is coal powered cars.

LWW

LWW
01-06-2011, 04:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask Mike Howerton, maybe he knows since he owns both domains

+1.3123411110
7301 E Fillmore
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
US

Sack </div></div>

Awww, Sack! Now you've gone and ruined it all for poor little Hondo. He was having so much fun crying and complaining how the mod wouldn't pay him any attention, and then you give him the simple way to learn what he wants to know. Now poor pitiful Hondo has to find another way to play the victim.

Steve </div></div>

Trust me ... he won't follow up on that.

He knows that he has pizzed off Wilson and Mike to the point that they would have banned him here long ago IMHO.

LWW

Sev
01-06-2011, 09:06 AM
I can see it now.
Bannings by phone line suicide.

LWW
01-06-2011, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can see it now.
Bannings by phone line suicide. </div></div>

Now thet thar's funny.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-07-2011, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

We don't care!!!!

Steve </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Now that's hilarious. 27 posts, now, 30 , from folks
who don't care but feel the need to shut me up.

Tell you what. It's obvious that I'll get nothing but
troll comments from the killer b's so I give up.
How's that? i wouldn't want you to kill yourself. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> The stalkers are consistantly delusional. </span>

Sev
01-07-2011, 07:45 AM
Did Gayle just call herself a delusional stalker???

Somebody open the window and let some fresh air in!!!

pooltchr
01-07-2011, 08:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did Gayle just call herself a delusional stalker???

Somebody open the window and let some fresh air in!!! </div></div>

She certainly wouldn't be the first to offer that opinion!

Steve

Stretch
01-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Rush Limpballs is the secret moderator. St.

LWW
01-07-2011, 10:11 AM
What is the left's fascination with his testicles?

LWW

bobroberts
01-07-2011, 10:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rush Limpballs is the secret moderator. St. </div></div>

Stretch is showing his true colors. He is a hater of anything center of far left. I'm not surprised by anything he writes anymore. The more he writes the more the venom seethes from him.
No rhyme or reason for it just hatred for anything he doesn't believe in. Stretch do you also get that warm feeling in your leg when you see the anointed one on your T.V. Face it thats about the closest you will ever come to seeing him.You really have no clue who he is or what his motives are. Actually no one does. He is an enigma.

Stretch
01-07-2011, 01:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rush Limpballs is the secret moderator. St. </div></div>

Stretch is showing his true colors. He is a hater of anything center of far left. I'm not surprised by anything he writes anymore. The more he writes the more the venom seethes from him.
No rhyme or reason for it just hatred for anything he doesn't believe in. Stretch do you also get that warm feeling in your leg when you see the anointed one on your T.V. Face it thats about the closest you will ever come to seeing him.You really have no clue who he is or what his motives are. Actually no one does. He is an enigma. </div></div>

Take a valium. St.

LWW
01-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Because you make drug induced posts doesn't mean that everyone else should.

LWW

Stretch
01-07-2011, 09:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because you make drug induced posts doesn't mean that everyone else should.

LWW </div></div>

You are the one on Drugs if this is what you read into my response. Did i hit a nerve? Oh dear, you're hoisted by thine own stupidity again. St.

LWW
01-08-2011, 04:42 AM
You can't even come up with your own zingers without copying others.

Having spoon DT's I see.

LWW

hondo
01-08-2011, 07:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rush Limpballs is the secret moderator. St. </div></div>

No rhyme or reason for it just hatred for anything he doesn't believe in. Stretch do you also get that warm feeling in your leg when you see the anointed one on your T.V. Face it thats about the closest you will ever come to seeing him.You really have no clue who he is or what his motives are. Actually no one does. He is an enigma. </div></div>

This from the guy who hoped Gayle's house blew up.
That was just precious.

I can't believe you're still showing your slimy face around here.
Even the killer b's were disgusted with you.
My suggestion is that you slither back over to AZ where a
few are still under the illusion that you have an ounce of decency in you.

Stretch
01-08-2011, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rush Limpballs is the secret moderator. St. </div></div>

This from the guy who hoped Gayle's house blew up.
That was just precious.

I can't believe you're still showing your slimy face around here.
Even the killer b's were disgusted with you.
My suggestion is that you slither back over to AZ where a
few are still under the illusion that you have an ounce of decency in you. </div></div>

Hondo, i'm beginning to think it's like a gangland right of passage thing. You're not part of the "incrowd" unless you do a driveby in the neighboring hood. St.

LWW
01-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Hearing aitch and the cabal complain about alleged threats of violence is truly great comedy.

O hypocrite(s), first remove the beam from thine own eye(s) before ye complain about the mote in thine brother's eye.

LWW

hondo
01-08-2011, 05:48 PM
It was refreshing to hear you asnd the b's speak out against robert's vicious, thouughtless remarks.
Unfortunately, you are now reverting back to form, but I do salute you for your brief moment of lucidity.

Now we're back to defending present actions by digging up ancient history; i.e. Clinton got a BJ-type arguments.

Nothing new here, folks.