PDA

View Full Version : What I would like to see in 2011.

LWW
01-01-2011, 04:35 PM
For once ... just <u><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 11pt'>ONCE</span></span></u> ... I'd like to see a leftist admit that the US never ran a surplus during any year of the Clinton regime.

LWW

LWW
01-01-2011, 04:36 PM
For once ... just <u><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 11pt'>ONCE</span></span></u> ... I'd like to see a leftist admit that Clinton was impeached for lying and sexual harassment and not for receiving oral sex.

LWW

LWW
01-01-2011, 04:37 PM
For once ... just <u><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 11pt'>ONCE</span></span></u> ... I'd like to see a leftist admit that in the end Clinton pled guilty and was disbarred and paid nearly a million bucks to settle the case.

LWW

LWW
01-01-2011, 04:38 PM
For once ... just <u><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 11pt'>ONCE</span></span></u> ... I'd like to see a leftist admit that the annual deficit under the democrook congress has increased tenfold over the one they inherited.

LWW

LWW
01-01-2011, 04:39 PM
For once ... just <u><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 11pt'>ONCE</span></span></u> ... I'd like to see a leftist admit that Obamacare increased rather decreased health care costs.

LWW

LWW
01-01-2011, 04:40 PM
For once ... just <u><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 11pt'>ONCE</span></span></u> ... I'd like to see a leftist admit that Obama opposed Obamacare as a candidate for POTUS.

LWW

LWW
01-01-2011, 04:41 PM
For once ... just <u><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 11pt'>ONCE</span></span></u> ... I'd like to see a leftist admit that both Obama and Clinton were elected by funding from an unholy cabal of George Soros, the Chinese, and the Arabs.

LWW

LWW
01-01-2011, 04:42 PM
For once ... just <u><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 11pt'>ONCE</span></span></u> ... I'd like to see the New York Yankees break the New York Mets record of 120 losses in a season.

LWW

Qtec
01-03-2011, 05:09 AM
Just for once....just once.....I would like you to take your meds before posting.

Q....... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
01-03-2011, 05:35 AM
Nobody expected you to actually address any of the issues presented.

LWW