PDA

View Full Version : A serious question for the AGW fans?

LWW
01-03-2011, 10:43 AM
What piece of scientific evidence would convince you that what you have believed is wrong?

LWW

llotter
01-03-2011, 05:16 PM
Much to my chagrin, science has become even more corrupt than the average politician because their funding depends on providing the politically correct answers. So, the best alternative is to go with Cap and Trade, a proven concept that will save to world even if it does cost some big bucks, and even that will be paid mostly by the rich. In addition, we should all start praying more.

sack316
01-04-2011, 03:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Much to my chagrin, science has become even more corrupt than the average politician because their funding depends on providing the politically correct answers. So, the best alternative is to go with Cap and Trade, a proven concept that will save to world even if it does cost some big bucks, and even that will be paid mostly by the rich. In addition, we should all start praying more. </div></div>

Science is the new religion for those that believe they are not religious. You take something beyond the realm of most people's understanding, present it on paper as fact, and watch those that cannot either prove or disprove it lap it up and swear by its infallibility. Sorry, random thought...

Sack

LWW
01-04-2011, 03:41 AM
AGW is anything but scientific.

A basic premise of science for centuries has been that any hypothesis must:

1 - Make accurate and repeatable predictions that can be borne out by experiment. AGW has failed miserably at every attempt at climate modeling. Our best models at predicting climate fall apart by trying to go one week out ... yet the Goremons assume them to be infallible when projecting out a century.

2 - It must also be able to be proven false by a certain result. Goremons see everything ... heat, cold, rain, snow, drought, calm weather, hurricanes ... as supporting proof of their collective madness.

AGW isn't science ... it's a cult.

LWW

Qtec
01-04-2011, 04:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What piece of scientific evidence would convince you that what you have believed is wrong?

LWW </div></div>

If I was to ask you the same Q you would answer "None". You continually deny facts even when they are proven.

Q

LWW
01-04-2011, 04:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What piece of scientific evidence would convince you that what you have believed is wrong?

LWW </div></div>

If I was to ask you the same Q you would answer "None". You continually deny facts even when they are proven.

Q </div></div>

Oh no ... I was asked the same question long ago.

I bothered to find the answers, instead of agreeing to be told what to believe.

I found plenty of reasons to disbelieve ACC and none to believe it.

Now ... did you have an answer, or did you just wish to lash out wildly at anyone who won't join your cult?

LWW