PDA

View Full Version : Epic Flood Expected Today In Wash. D.C.

Gayle in MD
01-05-2011, 07:10 AM
Firemen and Police are bracing for it.

People who live in Washington D.C. are scrambling for life preservers and small boats as an Epic Flood is predicted to overwhelm the streets of Washington D.C. today, immediately after John Boehner is sworn in as Speaker of the House.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Any bets he's gonna lose it again? LOL...hope he laid off the wine last night.

Wha Wha Wha.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

G.

Sev
01-05-2011, 07:35 AM
He should act more like Cheney.

I thought liberal woman were infatuated with men that are in touch with their emotions??
I guess the fantasy is better than real life.

eg8r
01-05-2011, 08:11 AM
He definitely seems to be a pretty sensitive man.

I am being honest here, I sure am glad she is longer that close to the big seat.

eg8r

Sev
01-05-2011, 08:14 AM
Could you imagine if something happened to Biden?
Tensions would be high at the White House.

pooltchr
01-05-2011, 08:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He definitely seems to be a pretty sensitive man.

I am being honest here, I sure am glad she is longer that close to the big seat.

eg8r </div></div>

Now, if we could just get her sent back to California, so she can be there when CA falls off the continent into the Pacific, I would feel even better!

Steve

Gayle in MD
01-05-2011, 12:27 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Update on D.C&gt; flood, he started crying the minute he got in there, LMAO!

He cried his way through the whole theater! Tucking his bottom lip, blowing his nose, and wiping his tears, all the way through. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Awe, too cute Jhonnie....now blow your nose again...

Imagine if Pelosi had done that!

G.

pooltchr
01-05-2011, 12:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

G.

</div></div>

Not to worry. People have to have feelings in order to display emotions.

Steve

Gayle in MD
01-05-2011, 12:50 PM
LMAO! He had to leave the room? No one could find him at the moment he won election? Maybe he was crying in the floor, under a chair, who knows. The cameras couldn't find little Johnnie..

Awe, he's just too cute, poor widdle emotionally disturbed new Speaker Of The House......

Wha Wha Wah.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Oh now, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerse Johnnie...any bets on him making it through the speech without another break down?

Ha ha ha...this will be a lot of fun, lol.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Huh? No bets? Nancy will get through like a trooper, with class and dignity, as always, but will Boehner???

Boo hoo hoo hoo...can he even finish his speech?

LOL...

sack316
01-05-2011, 01:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

She'd never do that as her tear ducts are likely paralyzed along with the rest of her face /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sorry, I just can't seem to ever resist that one lol

Sack

Gayle in MD
01-05-2011, 02:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

She'd never do that as her tear ducts are likely paralyzed along with the rest of her face /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sorry, I just can't seem to ever resist that one lol

Sack </div></div>

LOL, no problem kiddo. Have fun, it isn't true, so it doesn't really hit the mark, lol.

You should have caught the pics this morning, when she left church. You'd have seen plenty of eyebrow and forehead action as she wasn't wearing sun glasses, and squinting in the sunlight.

IMO, she looks great for a woman her age.

G.

pooltchr
01-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Did anybody (Gayle?????) actually pay attention to his speech today? The first specific budget cut he announced was going to be congressional expenses! I wonder how much will be saved with Nancy losing her personal air taxi between DC and CA.

Steve

sack316
01-05-2011, 06:00 PM

</div></div>

I can't deny that. As do Cher, Dolly Parton, and Joan Rivers /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif I was going to include Kenny Rogers... but he actually looked better aging than he did after the work lol

Sack

Sev
01-05-2011, 07:46 PM
Poor Gayle.

Has to belittle a man for showing emotion because she is afraid of him.

pooltchr
01-05-2011, 09:25 PM
She is afraid of everyone who doesn't look at things the same twisted way she does.
She is afraid of Sarah
She is afraid of Boehner
She is even afraid of the conservatives on this forum.

That is why she spends so much time attacking.

Fear is a powerful motivator.

Considering the level of her attacks, she must be absolutely terrified.

Steve

Qtec
01-06-2011, 02:16 AM
Oh yes, very sensitive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boehner’s characterization of himself as a “reformer” may surprise even some of his conservative colleagues.

In 1996 Bob Herbert wrote:

One day last summer Representative John A. Boehner of Ohio, chairman of the House Republican Conference, decided to play Santa Claus. … In any event, <span style='font-size: 26pt'>Mr. Boehner took it upon himself to begin handing out money from tobacco lobbyists to certain of his colleagues on the House floor.</span>

Boehner stopped handing out the checks only “after being questioned about the practice by two freshmen who’d heard about the handoff on the House floor” [Charleston Gazette, 5/11/96]

Rep. Linda Smith (R-WA) said of Boehner’s actions, “[I]f it is not illegal, it should be.”

Looks like Boehner may not be the best person to “build trust” in the House. </div></div>

So, just before a vote that would effect the tobacco industry, <span style='font-size: 26pt'>Mr Nice Guy was handing out BRIBES on the House floor.</span>

You always said that past behaviour was a sure sign of how a person is.

Q

LWW
01-06-2011, 04:19 AM
How are they bribes?

LWW

LWW
01-06-2011, 04:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did anybody (Gayle?????) actually pay attention to his speech today?

Steve </div></div><span style='font-size: 11pt'>LISTEN</span> to the content?

What is this madness of which you speak?

LWW

Sev
01-06-2011, 09:23 AM
Madness indeed!!!

Gayle in MD
01-06-2011, 09:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I can't deny that. As do Cher, Dolly Parton, and Joan Rivers /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif I was going to include Kenny Rogers... but he actually looked better aging than he did after the work lol

Sack </div></div>

Sack,
Pelosi hasn't had any Plastic Surgery.

Cher has, Joan Rivers has, and so has, or had, Rodgers, isn't he dead? So has Dolly.

IMO, they all look like monsters.

It's easy to tell when someone has had it, IMO. Nancy has not.

I've seen her up close, and personal. No tucks, and no Botox, she's Italian, and Italians usually age pretty gracefully, unless they allow themselves to get fat, and then, like most others, they would end up looking far older than they are.

When people are fat, lose it, then gain it back, over and over, throughout their lives, they will not only die earlier, but they will look older, too.

Nothing ages a person, more than that, IMO, other than drug abuse and alcoholism...

Nancy Pelosi, looks great, great body, and a very youthful looking face, for a woman seventy years of age.

The right hates her because she was one of the most, if not THE most, successful Speakers Of The House, in history, and because she remained loyal to her Liberal Values.

But then, the right doesn't want to realize that they didn't win majority, as a statement against our President, nor against the Dems, they won because the economy was still not fully recovered, and because Republicans got loads of money, hidden everywhere, from loads of polluting pigs, and Wall Street Crooks.

Republicans will continue to cripple all but the wealthy, and then, we will see AGAIN, just as we saw under Bush, and his blank check majority, that they are bad for the country, and for the world, once one factors in health results of their protection of polluting pigs..and connects that to all the rise in cancer rates.

If we just stopped subsidizing corporate, polluting, job out-sourcing corporate thieves, our problems would be over.

G.

Sev
01-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Oh good grief!!

Gayle in MD
01-06-2011, 10:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yes, very sensitive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boehner’s characterization of himself as a “reformer” may surprise even some of his conservative colleagues.

In 1996 Bob Herbert wrote:

One day last summer Representative John A. Boehner of Ohio, chairman of the House Republican Conference, decided to play Santa Claus. … In any event, <span style='font-size: 26pt'>Mr. Boehner took it upon himself to begin handing out money from tobacco lobbyists to certain of his colleagues on the House floor.</span>

Boehner stopped handing out the checks only “after being questioned about the practice by two freshmen who’d heard about the handoff on the House floor” [Charleston Gazette, 5/11/96]

Rep. Linda Smith (R-WA) said of Boehner’s actions, “[I]f it is not illegal, it should be.”

Looks like Boehner may not be the best person to “build trust” in the House. </div></div>

So, just before a vote that would effect the tobacco industry, <span style='font-size: 26pt'>Mr Nice Guy was handing out BRIBES on the House floor.</span>

You always said that past behaviour was a sure sign of how a person is.

Q </div></div>

He's one of the biggest crooks on Capital Hill, and one of the biggest lushes.

Just wait, he's going to get himnself in some BIG trouble, and in fact, he's already in it.

It'll all come out now.

G.

pooltchr
01-06-2011, 11:01 AM

He's one of the biggest crooks on Capital Hill, and one of the biggest lushes.

Just wait, he's going to get himnself in some BIG trouble, and in fact, he's already in it.

It'll all come out now.

G. </div></div>

You just aren't happy unless you are attacking Republicans, are you?

Steve

eg8r
01-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Him handing out "bribes" has nothing to do with what I am talking about. Are you choosing to change the subject on purpose?

eg8r

sack316
01-06-2011, 12:53 PM
oh I should also be fair in my fun picking... she is being replaced by a speaker that blends in with the podium /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

Gayle in MD
01-06-2011, 01:54 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif