PDA

View Full Version : Cheney, Possible heart transplant.

Sev
01-06-2011, 02:22 PM
Word is out that former vice president Dick Cheney may need a heart transplant.

I cant help but wonder which forum members hope he dies on the table.

Feel free to identify yourself.

pooltchr
01-06-2011, 03:47 PM
You could find the answer just by digging through the archives....but we both know that isn't necessary...we know the answer already.

Steve

Chopstick
01-07-2011, 08:31 AM
They will not respond because they are unwilling to admit that he has one.

Stretch
01-07-2011, 09:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They will not respond because they are unwilling to admit that he has one. </div></div>

I wish him a long long life, in an Iranian jail. St.

LWW
01-07-2011, 10:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They will not respond because they are unwilling to admit that he has one. </div></div>

I wish him a long long life, in an Iranian jail. St. </div></div>

What fuels such hate?

LWW

bobroberts
01-07-2011, 10:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They will not respond because they are unwilling to admit that he has one. </div></div>

I wish him a long long life, in an Iranian jail. St. </div></div>
Yeah where does that remark come from? He was vice president of our country and tried to do the best he could. Besides we all know that the VP really is just a figurehead without any real power.
So why would you wish that on him? I wouldn't wish harm on any other human being, no matter how much i disagreed with them.

pooltchr
01-07-2011, 11:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Word is out that former vice president Dick Cheney may need a heart transplant.

</div></div>

Now that Nancy isn't so busy as house speaker, maybe she will step up and offer to become a doner!

Steve