PDA

View Full Version : Bombs in Maryland.

Sev
01-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Looks like some sort of explosives or incendiary devices were sent to the governor of Maryland.

Return address was reported to be "From Gayle-in-MD with love.".
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

bobroberts
01-06-2011, 03:29 PM
Too bad they weren't dropped on Gayles house.

eg8r
01-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Definitely uncalled for. What is your problem?

eg8r

Deeman3
01-06-2011, 04:07 PM
I agree Very rude to wish another harm just because you don't agree with them.

LWW
01-06-2011, 04:13 PM
I must agree, bad taste Bob.

Wishing violence on women is something aitch would do.

LWW

sack316
01-06-2011, 04:39 PM
agreed, quite uncalled for.

Sack

pooltchr
01-06-2011, 04:49 PM
I agree. Let's call for a censure vote

Steve

bobroberts
01-06-2011, 06:49 PM
I didn't say she had to be in the house.
besides i couldn't care less what any of you think.
This site is a joke.
I jump on every once in awhile to rattle some cages for my own twisted amusement.
Get over yourselves.

LWW
01-07-2011, 06:09 AM
If only the violence threatening, bile spewing, mud slinging, venom spitting, hate mongering, Jew reviling, and name calling by members of the far left would be called out in the same unison by the rest of the leftists ...

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-07-2011, 06:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like some sort of explosives or incendiary devices were sent to the governor of Maryland.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

I don't usually read your filth on this site, nor do I understand why you haven't yet been banned after your relentless, filthy attacks against me, personally.

This attack is more than disgusting, and also completely illogical, given that I worked for both of my Governor's campaigns, and have been an ardent supporter throughout his governorship.

The fact that you would use such an unfortunate event, in this manner, is an undeniable example of how sick you and your co-stalker, Bob Roberts, both are.

I don't post to you, and I'd appreciate it if you would leave me out of your on-going vicious, filthy posts.

Gayle in Md.,

Constantly wondering where the moderator is and why this on-going filth isn't stopped.....

Sev
01-07-2011, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like some sort of explosives or incendiary devices were sent to the governor of Maryland.

</div></div>

I don't usually read your filth on this site, nor do I understand why you haven't yet been banned after your relentless, filthy attacks against me, personally.

This attack is more than disgusting, and also completely illogical, given that I worked for both of my Governor's campaigns, and have been an ardent supporter throughout his governorship.

The fact that you would use such an unfortunate event, in this manner, is an undeniable example of how sick you and your co-stalker, Bob Roberts, both are.

I don't post to you, and I'd appreciate it if you would leave me out of your on-going vicious, filthy posts.

Gayle in Md.,

Constantly wondering where the moderator is and why this on-going filth isn't stopped..... </div></div>

No sense of humor Gayle???
If you cant laugh at yourself who can you laugh at? There was nothing vulgar about the thread anybody could see it was a play on "From Russia with Love".

By the way that you admit you had access could lead one to speculate about a disenchanted campaign supporter lashing out. Perhaps a call to homeland security is in order to insure the safely of those in the governors office. It wouldn't be the first time a supporter turned rabid.

Weren't you bragging about calling homeland security and reporting Larry and I for posting a couple of threads on hunting and guns?
I think you'd enjoy a knock on your door by the men in black.

Gayle in MD
01-07-2011, 07:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like some sort of explosives or incendiary devices were sent to the governor of Maryland.

</div></div>

Gayle in Md.,

Constantly wondering where the moderator is and why this on-going filth isn't stopped..... </div></div>

If you cant laugh at yourself who can you laugh at? There was nothing vulgar about the thread anybody could see it was a play on "From Russia with Love".

By the way that you admit you had access could lead one to speculate about a disenchanted campaign supporter lashing out. Perhaps a call to homeland security is in order to insure the safely of those in the governors office. It wouldn't be the first time a supporter turned rabid.

Weren't you bragging about calling homeland security and reporting Larry and I for posting a couple of threads on hunting and guns?
I think you'd enjoy a knock on your door by the men in black. </div></div>

I don't intend to engage in posting back and forth with you, or your equally nasty right wing friends on here.

In the future, please leave me out of your filth, and stay away from me.

I have never bragged about any such thing, but then, you have never written a true sentence since you arrived here.

Go your own way, and leave me and my name, out of your sick posts.

G.

Sev
01-07-2011, 07:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like some sort of explosives or incendiary devices were sent to the governor of Maryland.

</div></div>

Gayle in Md.,

I think you'd enjoy a knock on your door by the men in black. </div></div>

I don't intend to engage in posting back and forth with you, or your equally nasty right wing friends on here.

In the future, please leave me out of your filth, and stay away from me.

I have never bragged about any such thing, but then, you have never written a true sentence since you arrived here.

Go your own way, and leave me and my name, out of your sick posts.

G.

</div></div>

Oh really???

I suppose you didnt threaten legal action on members either???

Gayle I dont think you'd recognize truth if god himself presented it to you.

As far as I can see there is nothing sic about my posts. Lots of humor to be found there depending on which side of the fence your standing on.

bobroberts
01-07-2011, 10:19 AM
The truth is the fringe left. Not liberals. Are the haters. If you goof on them they get bent out of shape. If anyone who read my original reply and thought for just a second they would of realized it was just me playing and having a go at Gayles expense.It's to bad the fringe left has absolutely no sense of humor.

LWW
01-07-2011, 12:28 PM
I don't doubt you were kidding, and the comment was out of character for you.

That being said, I cringe whenever I see a conservative stoop even half as low as the left routinely does.

LWW

hondo
01-08-2011, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't say she had to be in the house.
This site is a joke.
I jump on every once in awhile to rattle some cages for my own twisted amusement.
Get over yourselves. </div></div>

O boo hoo. Now even my buddies see what a jerk I am. Boo hoo.
That was one of the most pathetic responses I have ever read.
Have you no dignity at all?
Apologize to the lady and then slither back where you came from.
You disgust me.

LWW
01-08-2011, 08:33 AM
It's a good thing they weren't sent to the governor of West Virginia's house.

They could have caused tens of dollars in damage.

LWW

pooltchr
01-08-2011, 10:10 AM
That's not fair. I suspect the governor rates at least a doublewide up there. Probably worth at least a few thousand!

Steve

bobroberts
01-08-2011, 12:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't say she had to be in the house.
This site is a joke.

You disgust me. </div></div>

How is this for a response go, fill in the blanks /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

llotter
01-08-2011, 03:22 PM
There is little doubt that the incendiary devices were sent by a lefty because violence is their modus operandi to implement their agenda.

hondo
01-08-2011, 05:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a good thing they weren't sent to the governor of West Virginia's house.

They could have caused tens of dollars in damage.

LWW </div></div>

Wrong again. We're one of the most economically stable states since Manchin was governor.

hondo
01-08-2011, 05:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The truth is the fringe left. Not liberals. Are the haters. If you goof on them they get bent out of shape. If anyone who read my original reply and thought for just a second they would of realized it was just me playing and having a go at Gayles expense.It's to bad the fringe left has absolutely no sense of humor. </div></div>

So if somebody had said on here that they wish your house would have blown up, you would have lightly chuckled and thought what a funny guy they were?

I believe you, roberts. What a card! Funny stuff, bob.

hondo
01-08-2011, 05:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=bobroberts]I didn't say she had to be in the house.
This site is a joke.

You disgust me. </div></div>

How is this for a response go, fill in the blanks /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif [/quote

Go ahead and say. You'll get by with it.

hondo
01-08-2011, 06:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is little doubt that the incendiary devices were sent by a lefty because violence is their modus operandi to implement their agenda. </div></div>

Some might disagree with you in Arizona, lotter.

Sev
01-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Jared appears to have liked Mike Moore and Mein Kampf.
Was also a flag burner. And Mao seemed to also be on the radar.

Hmmmmmm. Doesnt sound like a righty to me.

LWW
01-09-2011, 04:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is little doubt that the incendiary devices were sent by a lefty because violence is their modus operandi to implement their agenda. </div></div>

Notice the Az moonbat who shot a dem who was anti Obamacare and anti illegal immigration.

He listed his favorite books as "THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO" and "MEIN KAMPF" ... and the left here is already attempting to spin things.

LWW

hondo
01-09-2011, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is little doubt that the incendiary devices were sent by a lefty because violence is their modus operandi to implement their agenda. </div></div>

Notice the Az moonbat who shot a dem who was anti Obamacare and anti illegal immigration.

LWW </div></div>

No surprise there. About what I figured.

Sev
01-09-2011, 08:49 AM
I expect we will see all the lefties slither back into there caves since its becoming apparent Jared was one of their own.

llotter
01-09-2011, 09:19 AM
It may not be that 100% of the political violence is caused by lefties but it is probably over 95%. In spite of all the kerfuffle about right wing hate speech that the left drags out at every opportunity, and equally high percentage of the hate speech also comes from the Left. The reason is that their perverted view of the world just doesn't fit reality so they try to force it.

Gayle in MD
01-09-2011, 09:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is little doubt that the incendiary devices were sent by a lefty because violence is their modus operandi to implement their agenda. </div></div>

Some might disagree with you in Arizona, lotter. </div></div>

Now that just goes to show how far he goes to commit to denial.

ALL of the gun rhetoric, has come from the right, for the last four years.

ONLY the RW Fringe idiots, have been consistantly showing up with threats of violence.

Democratics are attacked, murdered, or put at risk, with bombs, and the right immediately blames it all on Democratics.

Pure insanity.

G.

Sev
01-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Gayle you definitely live in a world all of your own.

When it comes to political killings is appears the left are the ones actually pulling the triggers.

hondo
01-09-2011, 10:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I expect we will see all the lefties slither back into there caves since its becoming apparent Jared was one of their own. </div></div>

"Notice the Az moonbat who shot a dem who was anti Obamacare and anti illegal immigration."

LWW

LMFAO!

Sev
01-09-2011, 12:18 PM
A victim of disenchantment of Obama's Hope and Change.

I guess you missed what his friend Caitie Parker had to say of him.

Dont let the facts stand in the way of the truth you wish to believe.

Qtec
01-09-2011, 09:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle you definitely live in a world all of your own.

When it comes to political killings is appears <u>the left are the ones actually pulling the triggers. </u> </div></div>

LOL

Have you forgotton this?

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/accdfmdo.gif

Watch it for 29 secs if you can.

A startling resemblance to the lunatic who just shot a load of people in AZ, don't you think?

Q.......[it also gives you an idea into the personality of the person behind the keyboard. Again, JMO.]

hondo
01-09-2011, 10:20 PM
My thoughts exactly.
Definitely the scariest guy on this forum.

I think the others( with the possible exception of lotter)
are just talk.

Sev is the only one I would be leary of.
Might be one of these double chromosoney things. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

But I could absolutely see him becoming the cat.

LWW
01-10-2011, 03:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle you definitely live in a world all of your own.

When it comes to political killings is appears <u>the left are the ones actually pulling the triggers. </u> </div></div>

LOL

Have you forgotton this?

A startling resemblance to the lunatic who just shot a load of people in AZ, don't you think?

Q.......[it also gives you an idea into the personality of the person behind the keyboard. Again, JMO.]

</div></div>

It's official ... there is no depth to which you will not stoop.

LWW

Stretch
01-10-2011, 05:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle you definitely live in a world all of your own.

LOL

Have you forgotton this?

</div></div>

It's official ... there is no depth to which you will not stoop.

LWW </div></div>

Which puts him Twenty Thousand Leauges higher than you. St.

Sev
01-10-2011, 06:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My thoughts exactly.
Definitely the scariest guy on this forum.

I think the others( with the possible exception of lotter)
are just talk.

Sev is the only one I would be leary of.
Might be one of these double chromosoney things. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

But I could absolutely see him becoming the cat. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>Boo!!!!</span>

Sev
01-10-2011, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle you definitely live in a world all of your own.

LOL

Hey leave my cat alone. He's on patrol.

Have you forgotton this?

</div></div>

hondo
01-10-2011, 07:33 AM
Just giving my honest impression of you.
Of all the hate-mongers on here, you seem like the one who could snap.

Sev
01-10-2011, 08:55 AM
Your so cute when you play phycologist.

That you see hate mongers everywhere doesn't speak well for your stability sunshine.
Paranoid. Feelings of persecution and possibly more than a bit neurotic combined with the lingering trauma of Vietnam and a history erratic decision making and holed up in the back woods of West Virginia.

Yah. I'm guy they we should be worried about. Right.

Sev
01-10-2011, 09:39 AM
Then there is dear Gayle.

A supposed grandmother that packs 38. Who religiously believes that everybody and anybody that does not agree with the liberal agenda are solely responsible for every woe in America.
She posts page after page of the same tripe not matter what the thread content, about the evil and hate of anybody not of democrat affiliation.
Her obsession with it reads like like the Unibomber manifesto.
She boast about being able cozy up to our elected officials on the hill and of reporting people to Homeland Security. If I were them I would have her on a watch list a being a bit unstable.
My suspicion is that when they see her coming they are thinking "OMG there she is again. Quick somebody make excuses". Its quite possible that she is under a delusion about just how much those she extols actually want her in close proximity.

Oh and is absolutely paranoid about people on a forum with limited participation that post after her. And viewing them as stalkers.

Yah. Again I am the guy we should be worried about. Right o!!!

Gayle in MD
01-10-2011, 09:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just giving my honest impression of you.
Of all the hate-mongers on here, you seem like the one who could snap. </div></div>

Tap Tap Tap! Definitely! Stalking behavior falls right in line with aggressive actions.

We all know who the stalkers are on here.

Those of us who saw a certain member's photobucket pictures, which HE HIMSELF, provided a link to, and which were depicting a tombstone, supposedly with me in the grave, and his PT boat, shooting and killing other members of this site, who disagree with him, and avoid him, most of us knew long ago how ill some who post here, really are.

Those were creations of a very ill person, to say the very least.

Stalking a forum member, after they have made it clear they want nothing to do with them, shows the degree of their collective illness for what it is.

Their own pictures, filth, slander, constant vicious personal attacks, bomb threats, cyberstalking, filthy and untrue sexual statements and accusations, stated praise and honor of murderers, is proof enough.

G.

Sev
01-10-2011, 10:05 AM
And the proof is before you.

pooltchr
01-10-2011, 11:42 AM
We all know who one of the most deranged members of this forum is. And she even admits she is well trained in the use of firearms.

Steve

LWW
01-10-2011, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We all know who one of the most deranged members of this forum is. And she even admits she is well trained in the use of firearms.

Steve </div></div>

I seriously doubt that any member of the cabal could take a shotgun and hit the broad side of a barn even if they fired from inside.

LWW

Sev
01-10-2011, 02:05 PM
Those dam squib loads. HAHHA!!

hondo
01-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Dear sev, I don't see hate mongers everywhere.
sorry.

hondo
01-10-2011, 03:16 PM
Wonder what part of that he doesn't get, Gayle?

hondo
01-10-2011, 03:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the proof is before you. </div></div>

And now we know, Gayle.

hondo
01-10-2011, 03:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We all know who one of the most deranged members of this forum is. And she even admits she is well trained in the use of firearms.

Steve </div></div>

I seriously doubt that any member of the cabal could take a shotgun and hit the broad side of a barn even if they fired from inside.

LWW </div></div>

You really believe that? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
01-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Apparently you do.
You seem to make references to all the time.

Gayle by far more than yourself. Your a piker in that department compared to her.
So I still hold out hope for you buddy.

By the way you going to SBE this year?

hondo
01-10-2011, 04:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently you do.
</div></div>

Just a few. Lots of good people on here: Gayle, Wolfie, Q, Stretch, Dee, Sack, Eg when he wants to be, a few others.

The killer b's appear to be hate-mongering trolls with little redeeming value. JMHO.

Sev
01-10-2011, 05:12 PM
See there you go.
Seeing hate mongering trolls everywhere.

Come Hondo. Come out from under the bridge and into the light. You dont belong there. Liberate yourself from the shackles that hold back.

bobroberts
01-10-2011, 10:25 PM
You know Hondo and Gayle wouldn't know the truth it bit them in their butts. I actually feel sorry for them. they whine and cry on a pool site to no one who really cares. It's pathetic. maybe the 2 of you should volunteer to work in a hospital or a soup kitchen and do something useful instead of post here day in and day out about how its so bad in America now.

Stretch
01-11-2011, 02:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the proof is before you. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>And now we know, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div> Gayle. </div></div>

The REST of the story. St. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Stretch
01-11-2011, 02:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We all know who one of the most deranged members of this forum is. And she even admits she is well trained in the use of firearms.

Steve </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Oh i don't know about that. Hunted and owned rifels and shot guns my whole life. Never had any problems putting meat in the freezer. Why would you shoot a barn? St.

Sev
01-11-2011, 06:54 AM
Barns can be notoriously dangerous. You have to keep a watchful eye on them.

LWW
01-11-2011, 08:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We all know who one of the most deranged members of this forum is. And she even admits she is well trained in the use of firearms.

Steve </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Oh i don't know about that. Hunted and owned rifels and shot guns my whole life. Never had any problems putting meat in the freezer. Why would you shoot a barn? St. </div></div>

Have someone fluent in English explain the statement too you.

LWW

bobroberts
01-11-2011, 02:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We all know who one of the most deranged members of this forum is. And she even admits she is well trained in the use of firearms.

Steve </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Oh i don't know about that. Hunted and owned rifels and shot guns my whole life. Never had any problems putting meat in the freezer. Why would you shoot a barn? St. </div></div>

Have someone fluent in English explain the statement too you.

LWW </div></div>
Thats funny but true. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
01-11-2011, 09:21 PM

Larry in VA...James Kopp, A real Hero and martyr. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Sev
01-13-2011, 08:10 AM
Its all in the packaging.