PDA

View Full Version : Voting republican kills kittens!

LWW
01-07-2011, 12:43 PM
http://radicalcivility.org/images/god-kills-kitten-republican.jpg

I just wanted to see how it felt to post like a moonbat.

LWW

LWW
01-07-2011, 12:47 PM
http://www.dweebist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/bush-480x371.jpg

It's on the internet, it's anti Bush, it <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'>MUST</span></span> be true.

LWW

Stretch
01-07-2011, 12:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://www.dweebist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/bush-480x371.jpg

It's on the internet, it's anti Bush, it <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'>MUST</span></span> be true.

LWW </div></div>

Same as if it's about Obama it MUST be true. Conclusion? Nothing is true, which makes you the biggest lie flogger on this site. Congrats. St.

LWW
01-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Yet you have never shown me to wrong on anything.

I wonder why that is?

LWW

Stretch
01-07-2011, 01:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet you have never shown me to wrong on anything.

I wonder why that is?

LWW </div></div>

Has anyone? Your denial is complete and all consumeing. St.

LWW
01-07-2011, 02:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet you have never shown me to wrong on anything.

I wonder why that is?

LWW </div></div>

Has anyone? St. </div></div>

Yes.

More than one.

But, they were much smarter than you.

LWW

pooltchr
01-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Just in case you missed the motivation behind these threads...it was to point out just how ignorant it is to post something as stupid as "Voting Republican causes cancer".

Funny how you didn't have similar comments on those threads.

Do y'all have an unwritten rule that you must ignore lunacy if it is posted by the queen moonbat?

Steve

Stretch
01-07-2011, 03:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just in case you missed the motivation behind these threads...it was to point out just how ignorant it is to post something as stupid as "Voting Republican causes cancer".

Funny how you didn't have similar comments on those threads.

Do y'all have an unwritten rule that you must ignore lunacy if it is posted by the queen moonbat?

Steve </div></div>

Yes, it is obvious to all how the killer b's love to dogpile anyone with a different point of view. Shortly, when the RW radicals have the place to themselves (almost there!) the party can begin. St.

LWW
01-07-2011, 03:30 PM
You didn't even understand what he said ... which shouldn't surprise anyone.

LWW

Stretch
01-07-2011, 03:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet you have never shown me to wrong on anything.

I wonder why that is?

LWW </div></div>

Has anyone? St. </div></div>

Yes.

More than one.

But, they were much smarter than you.

LWW </div></div>

I applaud the tenacity required for them to nail you down. Personaly i would concider it a huge waste of time, but that's just me. St.

Stretch
01-07-2011, 04:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You didn't even understand what he said ... which shouldn't surprise anyone.

LWW </div></div>

Neither does your shtick surprise anyone, never did, never will. Although i must say, your presumptions though stunningly inacurate do give light to a troubling lack of awareness. Fake it till you make it! St.

LWW
01-07-2011, 06:54 PM
And you didn't understand what I said either.

At least you have consistency going for you.

LWW

Stretch
01-07-2011, 09:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you didn't understand what I said either.

At least you have consistency going for you.

LWW </div></div>

Fortunately for all of us you'll just spaz out on another ADD induced verbal assault on the next topic...that you start...every 5 min.....and this will be on page 5 of your blog formerly known as the Billiards Digest NPR in a day, which will give all your adoring Fan's (Steve) something to bring to the water cooler tomarrow. St.