PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sydney, I wonder what she is up to?

Chopstick
01-07-2011, 09:14 PM
Over the years me and Deeman have had a lot of fun ribbing you over your exploits. Our favorite being when a woman is involved. I figure it is only fair to give you a shot at me. Well here is my story and it is still unfolding.

I have known this woman for a few years. She is a decent pool player and also happens to be a stripper (does it get any better than that). She's been living with this guy since before I met her. They have been to my place before to shoot on my table before. She is a bright girl. She was in college back then. I saw her one day, picture this, a girl with glasses on, wearing a stripper costume, sitting on a bar stool reading a college textbook. She looked smoking hot. His deal was he was going to be a doctor someday if he ever got accepted into medical school. A couple of years went by and he didn't get accepted. Well one day he got accepted and they broke up. He moved off and she got her own place. She asked if I needed a room mate but I ain't too cool with having women in the house on a permanent basis, even one as naturally gifted as she is and certainly not as just a room mate. How would I ever convince a new girlfriend that I wasn't banging her on the side?

Then I got laid off and I didn't see her again for a few months.I was about to fly to Vegas for four days for a seminar with the firm and I figured what the heck and I went to the club. I was wondering how she was doing since I had not heard from her. She looked terrible. She had obviously been beaten up recently. She had gotten into some terrible trouble with someone she had let crash at her place. They took over her apartment and turned it into crack party central. She tried to lock them out. They kicked in the door and threatened her life if she called the cops.

She begged me to take her in. She said she would do anything, even clean my house naked. I told her desperate people do desperate things that they would not otherwise do and I could not risk leaving her alone in my place while I was in Vegas. I wasn't going to come home from Vegas and find all my stuff gone or worse, full of dangerous strangers. She said she would go to Vegas with me and I said fine. I gave her my phone number and told her to call me and I would get her a plane ticket. I was not about to buy a ticket until I had some kind of assurance she would show up. The least I could do is give her some temporary shelter and you never know. Maybe I would get lucky.

I did not hear from her and I went on to Vegas. When I got back I went to the club and asked about her but nobody had heard from her. I checked a couple of more times over the next few weeks and she wasn't there. I was worried that something really bad had happened to her. I was counting on the fact that strippers have a natural survival instinct and she had found some way out of her situation. What guy, besides me, wouldn't jump at the chance to have her in the house.

Well, time went by and one day a week or so ago I stopped by the club and there she was. She looked great and as soon as she saw me she jumped me. She was squealing and hugging me ferociously. I looked over at the group of shocked onlookers at the bar and said she likes me. The said yeah, a little.

Well she found a place quit drinking, got her car fixed, and put her life in general back on track. Then she did something unusual. She gave me her phone number. She has never done that in all the time I have known her. I have given her mine several times but she has always been at arms length about giving out her own. She has also never called me. Then later she sent me a text message telling me to call her anytime. She also said she would like to hang out with me, maybe come over and shoot some pool sometime. At this point I am wondering what is going on. I mean what is she up to?

She called me yesterday and said the club was empty, she was bored and said she would buy me a drink if I came down for a while. It was about an hour before the market close and I didn't have any trades on so I went. More of the same. We hung out together and she was nonchalantly accidentally brushing against me in all those suggestive ways. She has never done anything like that before. And then the shocker. She made a date to come over and shoot pool at my place next Wednesday. I never believed she would actually do it. At this point I am like WTF is she up to? Paying all this attention to me all the sudden.

Then it was the end of her shift and she went in the back to change into her street clothes and go home. I did not expect to see her again but I did as she was leaving. She was waving goodbye across the room. There was some writing on the front of her tee shirt and it took me a few seconds to see what it said because it was jiggling. When I saw what it said I finally understood. Right there, on the front of her shirt, in pink sequins were two words.
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
<span style="color: #FF6666"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Sugar
Daddy</span></span>

She told me once that she couldn't figure out what kind of man she wanted. A young hot guy or an older responsible one. By older I thought 35 or 40. I never considered that I might be part of that equation. The philosopher Federrick Neitze once said it is better to fall into the depths of hell than into the dreams of a loose woman. To this I say one thing. Shutup Freddie.

I gotta get off my a$$ and make some trades. I got a feeling life is about to get a lot more expensive. I will keep you posted as this is undoubtedly the stupidest thing I was ever about to do. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gimme a break Deeman. Even Zeus had a muse. If nothing else, she is inspiring. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

sack316
01-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Wow, please keep us all posted. This (hopefully) awesome tale to come may save this board! Congrats (I hope) my friend

Sack

pooltchr
01-08-2011, 07:53 AM
If, as you said, she has turned her life around and got her poop in a group, she might just be looking for a more mature kind of relationship. Maybe she has gotten over the "bad boy" thing.

I would suggest treating the situation just as you would with any other female. Don't try to force anything, but let things progress naturally. If it works out, great. The worst thing that could happen is you end up with a trophy wife!

Enjoy the trip.

Steve