PDA

View Full Version : Doing nothing...

eg8r
01-08-2011, 01:24 PM
This has to be the first weekend in at least 8 months where we as a family did not have anything planned to do. I have completed the new water system for my salt water fish tank, took the kids to karate class, etc. It sure is nice to sit around and do whatever we want IF we want to. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Tomorrow we are headed off to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure for some roller coasters and relaxation. I might even go out and play some pool this evening. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

llotter
01-08-2011, 02:31 PM
time to smell the flowers is a good thing...unless your allergies won't allow it.

eg8r
01-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Allergies don't allow it but I know what you mean. It is important to take a step back every once in a while and enjoy everything around me. It is awesome to just sit on the front porch and watch the kids playing with their friends from the neighborhood.

eg8r

Chopstick
01-09-2011, 07:19 AM
Something I always wondered about. If you are doing nothing, how do you know when you are finished? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eg8r
01-09-2011, 06:23 PM
LOL, that is when you end up having to do something. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

eg8r

Stretch
01-09-2011, 06:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Something I always wondered about. If you are doing nothing, how do you know when you are finished? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

I'll tell you when i'm finished. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.