PDA

View Full Version : Update.

Qtec
01-08-2011, 08:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">8:43 PM ET Wow

Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, speaking about Arizona:

"When you look at unbalanced people, <u>how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous.</u> And, unfortunately, Arizona I think has become sort of the capital. We have become the Mecca for prejudice and bigotry.

"It's not unusual for all public officials to get threats constantly, myself included. And that's the sad thing of what's going on in America. Pretty soon, we're not going to be able to find reasonable, decent people who are willing to subject themselves to serve in public office."

He later added:

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>DUPNIK: Let me just say one thing, because people tend to poo-poo this business about all the vitriole that we hear inflaming the American public by people who make a living off of doing that. That may be free speech. But it's not without consequences.

REPORTER: How do you know that that's what caused it.

DUPNIK: You don't </div></div></span>

Q

pooltchr
01-08-2011, 09:23 PM
And how is that any different than someone who spews non-stop hatred toward the right? I mean, comments like calling all Republicans "repiglicans", or mocking a radio personality by constantly calling him "Limpballs", or constantly calling our last president and vice president "traitors"?

I never hear you come out against that kind of talk. Is that simply because you agree with it when it's someone from the radical left?

Steve

Sev
01-08-2011, 10:11 PM
The left dreams of killing the opposition.
Most are cowards and go through litigation instead. That way they dont have to get their hands dirty.

After all its leftists that are responsible for every presidential assassination in our history.

LWW
01-09-2011, 04:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And how is that any different than someone who spews non-stop hatred toward the right? I mean, comments like calling all Republicans "repiglicans", or mocking a radio personality by constantly calling him "Limpballs", or constantly calling our last president and vice president "traitors"?

I never hear you come out against that kind of talk. Is that simply because you agree with it when it's someone from the radical left?

Steve </div></div>

Or telling their followers to "GET IN THEIR FACE!" when referring to the opposition ... or promising "HAND TO HAND COMBAT ON CAPITOL HILL!" if the opposition wins the election.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-09-2011, 09:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">8:43 PM ET Wow

Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, speaking about Arizona:

"When you look at unbalanced people, <u>how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous.</u> And, unfortunately, Arizona I think has become sort of the capital. We have become the Mecca for prejudice and bigotry.

<span style="color: #CC0000"> A very brave man, who stands and speaks the truth!</span>

"It's not unusual for all public officials to get threats constantly, myself included. And that's the sad thing of what's going on in America. Pretty soon, we're not going to be able to find reasonable, decent people who are willing to subject themselves to serve in public office."

He later added:

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>DUPNIK: Let me just say one thing, because people tend to poo-poo this business about all the vitriole that we hear inflaming the American public by people who make a living off of doing that. That may be free speech. But it's not without consequences.

<span style="color: #CC0000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'> BRAVO! Finally One Man stands up and says what should been said consistantly, all along!</span> [ </span>

REPORTER: How do you know that that's what caused it.

DUPNIK: You don't </div></div></span>

Q </div></div>

I hope Palin, Bachmann, Angle, Beck and Limbaugh and that heartless, racist Arizona governor, are all proud of themselves.

Boehner can cry his eyes out, while he is all puffed up with pride over his SOTH election, thinking about himself, or breaking down crying on the Senate Floor, while begging for money for George Bush's Bail out, but no tears were shed during his statements this morning, about a Democratic Congresswoman, being shot in the head, or a Federal Judge, or a Democratic Aide, all but one of whom Boehner knew, personally, and even worse, a nine year old child, being murdered, many others hovering on the brink as we write. Not a tear in sight on Boehner's face, this morning. Not even a single bottom lip tuck.

I've been writing about the current dangerous violent rhetoric from RW pundits and politicians, blaming them, as they ignored their idiot supporters showing up with guns, at their rallies, threatening to use their guns, the next time, and their "Leaders" failing to set the birther slander record straight, for example, with any commitmentment to honor, they all knew it was a lie, but not a committed word of actual truth, to squelch it.

I'm sure, those of us who predicted this kind of result, and condemned the growing dangerous RW rhetoric, knowing it would lead to more violence in our society, will now be further slandered with the usual RW lies, slander and subtle threats that have come to be par for the course, around here, twisting the truth, as they go, with their usual filth, lies and attacks, while refusing to acknowledge their own outrageous behavior on this forum.

Of course, it will all be designed to avoid taking any responsibility for their own insulting, illegal, vicious, stalking behavior, on this forum, and without acknowledging the flames their own Republican Representatives have been throwing into the fires of American political debate, for many decades, but which had grown to a dangerous level, during the last presidential campaign, and which the Republican Party, not only ignored, but sought to capitalize on.

What a sad bunch of gun happy, hateful sicko's we have in this country, and on this RW forum. Tragedies like this, I hope, will wake the tea party types up, people like Beck, Palin, Angle, and others, and bring some reason and responsibility to their behavior.
G.

pooltchr
01-09-2011, 10:18 AM
What I find disgusting is that you can take a thread about the tragic deaths in a random shooting by a crazy nut, and try to turn it to a political mudslinging event.

Don't bother to try and convince us that you care about anything other than your precious leftwing nutjob friends and their agenda.

You've given us plenty of proof that you have little compassion for others.

Take a chill pill, forget your political BS for a while, and think about a dead 9 year old girl.

THIS IS NOT POLITICAL!! It is human tragedy.

Steve

LWW
01-09-2011, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I find disgusting is that you can take a thread about the tragic deaths in a random shooting by a crazy nut, and try to turn it to a political mudslinging event.

Don't bother to try and convince us that you care about anything other than your precious leftwing nutjob friends and their agenda.

You've given us plenty of proof that you have little compassion for others.

Take a chill pill, forget your political BS for a while, and think about a dead 9 year old girl.

THIS IS NOT POLITICAL!! It is human tragedy.

Steve </div></div>

Then dead are merely props on the stage of agitprop theater to Gee.

The shooter obviously another leftist nut job Marxist ... that doesn't make leftist Marxists, nut job or otherwise, responsible.

The shooter is responsible and nobody else.

LWW

Sev
01-09-2011, 04:29 PM
You truly are a frightened little creature arent you?

pooltchr
01-10-2011, 09:15 AM
Dub.
It doesn't matter whether the shooter was a leftist or a right wing nut...He was simply a deranged individual.
My point is nobody needs to be politicizing this tragedy.
Let's forget positics on this one. It was one idiot committing a sensless act of violence.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110110/ap_on_re_us/us_congresswoman_shot_girl

Steve

LWW
01-10-2011, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dub.
It doesn't matter whether the shooter was a leftist or a right wing nut...He was simply a deranged individual.
My point is nobody needs to be politicizing this tragedy.
Let's forget positics on this one. It was one idiot committing a sensless act of violence.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110110/ap_on_re_us/us_congresswoman_shot_girl

Steve </div></div>

On that I agree ... but the lies of the left cannot go unchallenged.

That's how the brown shirts took the streets of Germany by force in the 1920's ... brutal violence and then covering for the barbarians.

We are seeing a repeat of this, albeit on a smaller scale so far.

LWW

Sev
01-13-2011, 08:18 PM
Keep your eyes open for more legislation restriction our civil liberties.