PDA

View Full Version : Barack Hussein Obama caused Az shooting?

LWW
01-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Well ... I don't think so.

But if one uses the same logic the moonbat crazy left is using in yet another vain attempt to deflect the actions of one of their own ... then the answer would be yes:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>"They’re going to try to scare people. They’re going to try to say that ‘that Obama is a scary guy,</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun”</span>
-Barack Hussein Obama Junior- </div></div>

LWW

Sev
01-10-2011, 11:28 AM
Well Chris Mathews is quoted as saying Obama needed how own Columbine or some such.

Talk about being out of touch.

They are already shifting gears and trying to move the discussion to gun control.

I see another Czar position opening up.

Qtec
01-11-2011, 02:41 AM
Got a link for that quote?

Didn't think so.

Q

Qtec
01-11-2011, 04:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well Chris Mathews is quoted as saying <u>Obama needed how own Columbine or some such.</u> </div></div>

What?

Q
......... lol..such as (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww)

LWW
01-11-2011, 05:30 AM
How about Mark Penn explaining how dear leader "NEEDS A SIMILAR EVENT TO OKLAHOMA CITY" (http://www.breitbart.tv/flashback-operative-mark-penn-says-obama-needs-similar-event-to-oklahoma-city-to-reconnect-with-voters/) ... would that work for you?

Of course not ... you'll deny it ever was said because the party demands it of you.

LWW

Qtec
01-11-2011, 05:47 AM
1. WTF is Mark Penn?
Does he speak for the Obama Admin?

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>Is this the best you can come up with? Comments from a COMPLETE nobody that NOBODY has even heard of?</span>

You have the nerve to post links to chopped up distorted clips that are slanted to portray a certain twisted viewpoint.
Do you think we are spoon fed or would that be you?

Lap it up Dorothy.

Q

LWW
01-11-2011, 06:04 AM
Who said he spoke for the White House?

The point was moonbat crazy leftists such as Chris Matthews have been on moonbat crazy networks like MSNBC bringing on moonbat crazy guests such as Mark Penn who have been de facto wishing for an event such as this.

Now, in typical Q fashion, you exonerate the moonbat crazy hate mongers and point the finger elsewhere.

I have come to expect nothing less from you.

LWW

Sev
01-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Another miscue perchance?

LWW
01-14-2011, 01:54 AM
I wish that for just once a member of the cabal would show some shred of integrity on this,

LWW

Sev
01-14-2011, 06:58 AM
Aint going to happen.

Soflasnapper
01-15-2011, 06:24 PM
The point was moonbat crazy leftists such as Chris Matthews

Chris Matthews, who said of Bush on his show, "I like him. Everybody sort of likes the president, except for the real whack-jobs, maybe on the left -- I mean -- like him personally."

This took place when in fact, polling data revealed that a majority of Americans have an unfavorable view of President Bush, and his overall approval ratings hovered from the high 30-percent range to the low 40s.

In other words, the bloom of the war-president rose was off, the people were disgusted and rejecting the man, and still, Matthews was extolling him. (You should look up how Matthews gushed and gushed as if he had a man-crush on W as of the "Mission Accomplished" incident, a similar kind of man-crush Matthews has displayed for years toward many conservatives like Rudy Giuliani, John McCain, etc.)

These words you always use-- moonbat crazy leftist-- I do not think they mean what you think.

LWW
01-16-2011, 03:44 AM
Q - Why did you truncate my statement?

A -So you could answer something that wasn't asked/said and because you had no cogent rebuttal to my actual statement which was:

The point was moonbat crazy leftists such as Chris Matthews have been on moonbat crazy networks like MSNBC bringing on moonbat crazy guests such as Mark Penn who have been de facto wishing for an event such as this.

Q - How does liking someone personally amount to "extolling" them? *

A - It doesn't?

Q - What does Matthews liking or not liking Bush personally have to do with moonbat crazy leftists such as Chris Matthews being on a moonbat crazy network like MSNBC bringing on moonbat crazy guests such as Mark Penn who have been de facto wishing for an event such as this?

A - Nothing.

Q - What was your point?

A - Apparently to deflect the conversation away from the truth about the regime's bot like followers and their agenda.

* EXTOLL (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/extoll)
to praise highly; laud; eulogize: to extol the beauty of Naples.

Words mean things.

LWW

Qtec
01-16-2011, 04:25 AM
Words DO mean things.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The point was <u>moonbat crazy leftists such as Chris Matthews</u> </div></div>

The whole point of Soflasnapper's post was that Chris Matthews is not a <u>moonbat crazy leftist.</u>

It went over your head and you just repeat a statement that has been disproved.

Q

LWW
01-16-2011, 05:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Words DO mean things.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The point was <u>moonbat crazy leftists such as Chris Matthews</u> </div></div>

The whole point of Soflasnapper's post was that Chris Matthews is not a <u>moonbat crazy leftist.</u>

Q </div></div>

The whole point of Soflasnapper's post was that he wants people to believe that Chris Matthews is not a <u>moonbat crazy leftist.</u>

When one goes on TV announcing that they feel a thrill run up their leg when dear leader speaks ... that they feel it is their job to make dear leader successful ... and has democrook strategists on espousing the belief that dear leader needs an OKC event on his watch ... well by any rational definition that is a moonbat crazy leftist.

LWW

Sev
01-16-2011, 07:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Words DO mean things.

Q </div></div>

Chris Mathews an idiot and is trying to create ratings so he will still have a job.