PDA

View Full Version : Hernandez, Korsiak are paid on Wednesday 9/4/02 !

09-05-2002, 04:42 PM
Frankie and Korsiak were on THAT list of Players Not Playing in the Open. Apparently the List is BS. Danny Harriman called me last night and said he was pretty sure he was playing and don't count him out..And we already know the Asian Games situation...So all in all who will not be playing? Charlie, max, & phil?

Paul Potier did cancel his entry because "I have a commitement with one of my students that I can not break"

More To come!
Can't wait until the 2002 Open, Possibly the BEST yet!
Thanks,
Brady Behrman

Brady@q-masters.com

"Games are won in the Fourth Quarter"

Voodoo Daddy
09-05-2002, 06:21 PM
Happy to see Brady...I for one am fed the "F" up of all the he said/he didnt say, he paid/aint gonna pay BS!!! Just draw the names, lag the balls and fire away!! Sad to see all the bad posts on the subject of UPA vs. Barry. See ya in 3 weeks.

Rod
09-05-2002, 06:37 PM
Way to put it Voodoo, I'm fed up to here with all this small talk and speculation. I ain't wasting my ink on that crap. Have a great time at the Open. Bust the balls!!

Vicki
09-05-2002, 11:43 PM
Brady,

I am looking forward to this Open more than any other I have attended! I am so excited about the PPV that I am trying to switch to Dish Network before it's too late! I will have to learn to use the VCR but, ya know, better late than never, right? I have talked to so many people who never gave much thought to the US Open before but are closely following this story now. Many people from my area have asked me about lodging, directions, ticket info, and other questions about the event. I mean people who have never been but are interested to see how this whole thing plays out - and they want to see it first hand! I expect this to be the best US Open ever!

By the way, I love your comment at the end of your post... It almost got past me. Truer words were never spoken!

09-06-2002, 03:01 AM
before all this upa vs. open happened. so, he did not pay JUST NOW, as the report implies. this is another bit of PR manipulation by the OPEN group.

he is waiting till the last possible minute to see if the issues are resolved, and if not, will ask for a refund. and there are probably others in the same situation.