PDA

View Full Version : As Andrea Mitchell Said!

Gayle in MD
01-10-2011, 02:22 PM
"How can anyone look at that map, (Sara Palin's) and not see that they are gun sights!"

Yes, and with Cross hairs, so how can anyone be so ignorant as to deny it. when the rest of the country certainly got her message, RELOAD!

Andrea Mitchell....

Palin's aide is trying to float the idea that they are survey markers!!!!

What a crock!

Unbelievable!

Palin, still has that map on her Facebook Page!

Unbelievable!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

pooltchr
01-10-2011, 02:31 PM
They are survey markers, and if you bothered to research it, you wouldn't have made another post making you look so foolish!

Steve

pooltchr
01-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Hey Gayle....give us your thoughts on the post Ed made

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are aware the map symbol was not a cross hair but an actual map symbol used on the U.S. Geological Survey right? Maybe when Giffords called that a target she was the one who put that thought into people's minds.

Let's take a look at this map...
http://boortz.com/images/2011/01/dem%20targeting%20strategy_l.jpg
This is what was used by the Democractic Leadership Committee in 2004.

Here is another one...
http://boortz.com/images/2011/01/dccc%20map_o.jpg
This map was posted on the website of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee about a year ago. Are those survey markings?

Seems the Dems have a lot of practice putting targets on peoples heads yet you idiots never said a word.

Maybe one of gayle's buddies could quote this so gaylio can see the hypocrisy in her posts.

eg8r &lt;~~~thanks Boortz for keeping the images available </div></div>

eg8r
01-10-2011, 02:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"How can anyone look at that map, (Sara Palin's) and not see that they are gun sights!"

Andrea Mitchell....
</div></div>This woman is an idiot. What does she think the government's use of that symbol?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin's aide is trying to float the idea that they are survey markers!!!!
</div></div>No, the US Government says they are survey markers...They are part of the Control Data and Monuments section of the pdf I linked. Are you reasonable enough to at least admit it?
U.S. Geological Survey (http://egsc.usgs.gov/isb/pubs/booklets/symbols/topomapsymbols.pdf)

Now where was your idiot when these maps were created by the Dems...
http://boortz.com/images/2011/01/dem%20targeting%20strategy_l.jpg
http://boortz.com/images/2011/01/dccc%20map_o.jpg

Now those actually look like targets, don't you think? Would you be reasonable enough to admit it?

Maybe one of gayles buddies could copy this so she can read it and provide a response to "real" targets on a map.

eg8r

Sev
01-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Palins look like a FITA archery target.

The democrats look like a circle and dot target sight found in scopes.

Andrea Michell like most reporters is completely ignorant of weapons and weaponry.
To listen to reporters try to describe what a shotgun is and what it shoots when Cheney had his hunting accident was pretty telling how ignorant of the subject matter they are.

Deeman3
01-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Some people see only what they wish to say. If one of these were bad, the others were just as bad.

Trying to make partisan hay out of this is almost as sad as the event itself!

Gayle in MD
01-10-2011, 03:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people see only what they wish to say. If one of these were bad, the others were just as bad.

Trying to make partisan hay out of this is almost as sad as the event itself! </div></div>

ONLY Palin had gun sight cross hairs, with the statement, RELOAD, Dee.

No other such map, was created.

Those are the FACTS.

Partisan Hay? Maybe some of us would like to see assault weapons removed from our society.

Maybe some of us would like to see an end to the dangerous rhetoric which has been coming strictly from the right, after all, I've been writing about it, and warning about it, for literally YEARS!

I'm not a politician, annd I am far from the only American who is outraged over the fact that it is harder to be accepted in the top colleges in the country, than it is to buy an assault weapon, and AZ, is one of the easiest places to get one.

Yes, I believe, the RW Gun, Political Campaign Gun Sight Cross Hairs used as targets aimed at Democratics, accompanied by RELOAD rhetoric, second Amendment threats, and Tea Party gun threats, are all grossly out of order, and they ginn up and contribute to dangerous events, such as this.

I am far from alone in that appraisal, and in fact, our Homeland Security Department, has been just as concerned about it as I have been over these last few years, since Republicans lost their majority, and then resorted to their usualo disgraceful tactics...

I believe I have a right to write my opinion about that....without being condemned, and accused of making partisan hay, when the whole country is voicing their opinions and concerns about the very same irresponaible actions to which I am referring.

I don't appreciate your accusation.

G.

pooltchr
01-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Ed,
This is probably one of those times when she conveniently has you "on ignore". That way she can pretend your post doesn't exist, therefore, she doesn't have to deal with it, or admit to anything outside of her own little world.

She becomes less and less relevant with each passing day.

Steve

Sev
01-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Its a good sign when the government is beginning to fear the people.

eg8r
01-10-2011, 04:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ONLY Palin had gun sight cross hairs, with the statement, RELOAD, Dee.

No other such map, was created.

Those are the FACTS.
</div></div>Why don't you just take a look at my post and let me know what you think.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
01-10-2011, 04:56 PM
eg -- If u showed Palin's map u would see that it targets (crosshairs) people -- the map shows where the people are -- and it lists all of their names.
It targets people.
mac.

LWW
01-10-2011, 06:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">eg -- If u showed Palin's map u would see that it targets (crosshairs) people -- the map shows where the people are -- and it lists all of their names.
It targets people.
mac. </div></div>

And none of that has any relevance unless you can demonstrate the nut job was motivated by ... or even saw ... the data.

Can you show that?

What's that?

You can't?

Neither has anyone else.

Until then it's simply leftists exploiting a tragedy.

LWW

eg8r
01-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Why are you ignoring the fact that the US governments official maps say you are wrong. Why are you ignoring the fact that the Dems ACTUALLY used targets? When they put it over a state and talk about the Rep that won the election who else do you think they mean to "target"? Some innocent civilian or the elected official?

eg8r

Qtec
01-11-2011, 02:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the USA, the relationship with firearms appears to be quite different to anything I've ever experienced in Australia or France. It's utterly unbelievable that, in March 2010, a website associated with Sarah Palin could react to the Democrats' legislation on health care by publishing the following map, in which weaponry crosshairs indicate places where Palin's political accomplices felt that action was needed.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2f2ywPBeTyM/TSmLVYPcz4I/AAAAAAAAGko/3nzfTQ1OmLQ/s1600/crosshairs_map.jpg

Then Palin expressed herself on Twitter in an even more explicit style:

Commonsense Conservatives & Lovers of America:
Donít Retreat, Instead Ė RELOAD!

In the case of the guy who has just shot a Democratic personality in Arizona, I sense already that smart lawyers will certainly end up demonstrating that he was demented, and that his act had nothing to do with political hatred. Nevertheless, certain folk in God's Own Country have weird and dangerous ways of expressing themselves "politically". </div></div>

<a href="http://skyvington.blogspot.com/2011/01/crosshairs.html" target="_blank">William Skyvington
Gamone, Choranche, France</a>

Everyone sees it.

Q...BTW what does the symbol represent in the USGS pdf? I can't find it.

LWW
01-11-2011, 05:25 AM
It's a survey symbol.

Crosshairs are used in several fields including surveying, target shooting, hunting, archery, photography, and moonbat journalism.

LWW

Sev
01-11-2011, 06:55 AM
Its posted on AZ.
Since you are posting and running over there go check it out.

LWW
01-11-2011, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the USA, the relationship with firearms appears to be quite different to anything I've ever experienced in Australia or France. It's utterly unbelievable that, in March 2010, a website associated with Sarah Palin could react to the Democrats' legislation on health care by publishing the following map, in which weaponry crosshairs indicate places where Palin's political accomplices felt that action was needed.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2f2ywPBeTyM/TSmLVYPcz4I/AAAAAAAAGko/3nzfTQ1OmLQ/s1600/crosshairs_map.jpg

In the case of the guy who has just shot a Democratic personality in Arizona, I sense already that smart lawyers will certainly end up demonstrating that he was demented, and that his act had nothing to do with political hatred. Nevertheless, certain folk in God's Own Country have weird and dangerous ways of expressing themselves "politically". </div></div>

<a href="http://skyvington.blogspot.com/2011/01/crosshairs.html" target="_blank">William Skyvington

Everyone sees it.

Q...BTW what does the symbol represent in the USGS pdf? I can't find it. </div></div>

Some of us even know what it means.

Others, like yourself, have kn interst in actually knowing ... instead preferring to be told what they think.

In essence your argument boils down to the insane notion that this nut was motivated to do this because Palin surveyed the political landscape.

Do you realize how insane that sounds?

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-11-2011, 08:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">eg -- If u showed Palin's map u would see that it targets (crosshairs) people -- the map shows where the people are -- and it lists all of their names.
It targets people.
mac. </div></div>

Exactly Mac,
And obviously, Palin displayed the only map with both gun cross hairs, combined with shooting references and directions to, "Reload."

Every single cable and news station, after this horrible event, was running the clips of Palin's map and statements, and showing also, the slain congresswoman's prophetic answer to Palin's very irresponsible map, right after her AZ office had been targeted for vandaloism, for an attack, directed and coordinated by a redical RW operative, and who organized through his blog, even timed to happen alog with other Democratic State Representatives' Offices, arund the country.

The thing about this tragedy, is that unless Americans can see and admit that the dangerous political RW references to guns, "Reload" by Palin, "Second Amendment Response" by Angle, "I want Minnesotans, armed and dangerous" by Bachmann, Becks racist rants, such as Beck's "President Obama, is a racist who hates white people," outrageous behavior like Wilson's, screaming in the midst of a Presidential Address in the Senate, "YOU LIE" to the President of the united states, people of any group, showing up at political events, with guns, blatantly strapped to their legs, and holding signs threating to return with their guns loaded, making threats that if they don't get their way, then how do we as a country ever improve as a nation, and make a rational return to respectful civil discourse.

Were we all supposed to not notice, or even recall, the irrational, provocative statements that have been in the news, since Republicans lost the majority?

I suppose, it (Palin's target map of cross hairs, with the instructions to Reload, and targeting the Congersswoman, wasn't supposed to even enter our minds?

After all of the predictions and warnings, and political dog whistle statements from some Republicans, like Palin's Cross Hairs Map, telling her followers to RELOAD, we weren't suppposed to even notice that the fallen conresswoman had been a target?

Do we instead remain silent, as she denies and pretends she never created that map, or should we all pretend that it didn't include the violence provoking, gun references, or the obvious dog whistle to those same irrational, angry types which I saw in Washington D.C., carrying offensive signs, with violent statements and threats, blatant racist signs and aggressive actions of intimidation against others who were in the area, who held an opposing view, such as the agression against a Veteran who sat silently, while the aggressive Tea Partiers invaded his space, insulted him and threatened him?

The right has denied the dangers throughout, and tried continuously, to deny any connections to violent actions, by their own followers, like the man who shot the abortion Doctor, after O'Reilly called him a killer on the air, for years....

Right here, some radical RW members viociously attack those of us who believe in a woman's right to control her own body, and make her own personal, PRIVATE decisions, we are called murderers, and baby killers, just as we were called terrorist lovers, back when we learned the extent to which the Bush Administration had gone, in order to lie us into a misguided war, against a country that posed no immediate threat.

Is it rational to stalk and threaten, and insult members of a forum, because they have an opposing view, when requests have been made to "Go your own way, if you cannot debate without the personal insults."

No, it is NOT rational, and this forum in NOT moderated with any responsible, rational, even handed oversight.

Right here we have a microcosm of what is very sick in our society, as we see the filth that is overlooked right here, and RW sick fantasies, and real murderers in our society, praised and honored, by irrational people who post on this forum, who IMO, re quite ill.

This forum is a snap shot, of the crux of the same national pervasive, crippling psychological illnesses, which are destroying Democracy, and contributing to our declining society.

The sad part is that the worst offenders, such as Palin, Beck, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, Bachmann, Angle, Wilson, are all nothing but money mongering opportunists, who really don't give a damn about their damaging impact to our country. Their only goal is to gain financial wealth, annd political power.

WE all know where the hateful, irresponsible, unprecedented aggresive behavior has been coming from, and it surely has NOT been from the left. In fact, this President has displayed more honor and grace, more level headed thoughtfulness and sincere requests for bi-partisanship, AND in the face of unprecedented insults, slander, threats and racism, irrational anger and wishes for failure from Republican leadership, as our country teetered on the brink. He has been more rational and forgiving o9f his attackers, than any President of my lifetime.

The last Democratic majority, under Nancy Pelosi's Leadership, achieved more unprecedented accomplishments, in the face of unprecedented obstructionism, than any Congress in our history, hence, she was the target of hate, for the right, as much as one of our most honorable Presidents in recent history, if not THE most honorable.

McConnell's disgraceful statements that his major goal is to destroy President Obama, given the colossal mess which Bush, and his Republican majority created, and left behind them, was the single most repulsive behavior I have witnessed since George Bush, made a joke about finding WMD's, looking under the sofa and chairs in the Oval Office, for WMD, while our young peopleto whom he lied, were dying on the battlefields of Iraq, without decent armor, without safe drinking water, safe showers, without even enough socks and protective helmets!!!

I WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN!

G.

LWW
01-11-2011, 08:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are survey markers, and if you bothered to research it ...

Steve </div></div>

Research? What is this madness of which you peak?

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-11-2011, 08:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the USA, the relationship with firearms appears to be quite different to anything I've ever experienced in Australia or France. It's utterly unbelievable that, in March 2010, a website associated with Sarah Palin could react to the Democrats' legislation on health care by publishing the following map, in which weaponry crosshairs indicate places where Palin's political accomplices felt that action was needed.

Everyone sees it.

Q...BTW what does the symbol represent in the USGS pdf? I can't find it. </div></div>

Her inculuded instructions indicated quite clearly, what she herself, intended others to see it as.

There is no question that the cross hairs were intended to indicate a gun sight. As you said earlier, these are desperate attempts by the right, to once again, distort what the rest of us are quite clear about, and understood, exactly as she heself, intended. "RELOAD"

YET AGAIN, PREVASIVE DENIAL!

G.

Sev
01-11-2011, 08:54 AM
It must be tiring to live in continual fear on daily basis.

pooltchr
01-11-2011, 09:05 AM
She reminds me of a pit bull....trained to latch on to whatever lie her trainers teach her to grab ahold of, and don't let go no matter what.

Steve

Sev
01-11-2011, 09:28 AM
More like a cornered rat.

eg8r
01-11-2011, 09:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone sees it.
</div></div>Yes and just like good little sheep you are walking off the cliff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q...BTW what does the symbol represent in the USGS pdf? I can't find it. </div></div>The link is to the USGS Topographic Map Symbols. If you go to the second page, look on the right hand side near the center/bottom of the page. There is a section called "Control Data and Monuments". It is the first one. Principal point.

eg8r

eg8r
01-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Why didn't you have a problem with the actual maps that DID show real targets.

What a freaking hypocrite.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-11-2011, 10:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people see only what they wish to say. If one of these were bad, the others were just as bad.

Trying to make partisan hay out of this is almost as sad as the event itself! </div></div>

To be critical of people asking how the hell could this nut get to this point, and what needs to change to prevent it from happening again, is stupendously unrealistic. We always grieve, then we get mad over the tragedy, and start to question everything that contributed.

None of us should seek to hide all of the contributing factors.

The only time the radical righties are against asking "Why" is when they have that burried, unwitting feeling, that they can't escape accountability, and are going to be exposed for having been on the wrong side all along.

This guy was just another fundamentally ill nutjob, another government hating, misguided and irrational weak individual, easiloy influenced, who loved his big gun fantasies, his sick conspiracy theories, with some of the same sort of radical RW sicko religious overtones.

Who was outraged when all of the warnings were issued about the dangerous tone that was growing in this country???? No one had ever seen anything like it. That's a fact. Many wrote about it, and warned about it. Were they all partisan?

I hardly thing so! The FBI, isn't partisan.

The Becksters, and the Palins, O'Reilly, Rush, and their non stop hate speak, the big horns, have been radicalizing every issue for years!

John Boehner was the very one who was outraged when the FBI, and Homeland Security began their warnings!

http://www.publicintegrity.org/articles/entry/2815/

pooltchr
01-11-2011, 11:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
None of us should seek to hide all of the contributing factors.

</div></div>

And what proof do you have that Sarah or the Map, or Beck, or Limbaugh, or Bush were contributing factors????

You, like so many of your kind, are just dreaming up things to make your political point. Attacking people for no reason makes you nearly as bad as the AZ shooter. You're just using a different weapon.

Steve

Qtec
01-11-2011, 08:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone sees it.
</div></div>Yes and just like good little sheep you are walking off the cliff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q...BTW what does the symbol represent in the USGS pdf? I can't find it. </div></div>The link is to the USGS Topographic Map Symbols. If you go to the second page, look on the right hand side near the center/bottom of the page. There is a section called "Control Data and Monuments". It is the first one. Principal point.

eg8r </div></div>

Its not the same symbol.

http://www.thecrosshairstrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/tradingiswartagline-300x1771.jpg

This is more like Palin's symbols.

Guess where it comes from?

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>The Crosshairs Trader Blog</span> (http://www.thecrosshairstrader.com/2009/07/the-original-turtles-trading-rules-and-the-beginning-traders-judgment/)

Q...this denial is laughable.

Qtec
01-11-2011, 09:16 PM
link (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/scarce/elizabeth-hasselbeck-sarah-palins-crosshair)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A reminder that back in March Elizabeth Hasselbeck of The View took the unusual step of criticizing Sarah Palin for her crosshairs ad. Segment originally aired March 26, 2010.

via Huffington Post

Sarah Palin's gun sight-riddled campaign map is so militant that it's even lost her the support of "The View" co-host Elizabeth Hasselbeck, who called Palin's behavior "despicable."

After "View" co-host Joy Behar said the map, which features white and red gun sights drawn over districts whose Democratic representatives voted for health care, "looks like an al Qaeda Christmas card" Thursday, Hasselbeck -- who campaigned with Palin in 2008 -- spoke up in uncharacteristic agreement.

"This hasn't been a great week in terms of, I think, the Constitution and where it says that you're supposed to, you know, everybody is, has a mandate to have insurance. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>But I think the way some Republicans are handling this is nothing more than purely despicable," Hasselbeck said. "<span style="color: #993399">The names that are next to and being highlighted by those crosshairs </span>-- I think it's an abuse of the Second Amendment. I also feel as though every single person on here is a mother, a father, a friend, a brother, a sister, and to take it to this level is -- it's disappointing to see this come from the Party, and I would hope that leaders like Sarah Palin would end this."
</span>
Joy Behar thanked her for it, shaking her hand. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>"Republicans are not speaking out against this</span> and you may be the first one to do it, and I salute you, my girl." Whoopi Goldberg would say "Republicans, whatever comes from this it's on your heads." </div></div>

LWW
01-12-2011, 04:42 AM
Like Gee said ... if the moonbat crazy MSM put's it on the spoon, it simply MUST be true.

LWW

Sev
01-12-2011, 07:48 AM
We just keep pulling the rug out from under him. Its pretty amusing to watch.

Chopstick
01-12-2011, 08:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Its not the same symbol.

http://www.thecrosshairstrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/tradingiswartagline-300x1771.jpg

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>The Crosshairs Trader Blog</span> (http://www.thecrosshairstrader.com/2009/07/the-original-turtles-trading-rules-and-the-beginning-traders-judgment/)

Q...this denial is laughable. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000099">Contrary to popular belief, traders do not shoot each other when we come to work in the morning and since when did "setting your sights on a goal" become rhetoric advocating violence?

</span>

Sev
01-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Your talking to a stone Chopstick.

LWW
01-12-2011, 08:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Its not the same symbol.

<span style="color: #000099">Contrary to popular belief, traders do not shoot each other when we come to work in the morning and since when did "setting your sights on a goal" become rhetoric advocating violence?

</span> </div></div>

Since it became a tool for advancing the regime's agenda.

LWW

eg8r
01-12-2011, 09:04 AM
Sorry, but you are laughable.

eg8r

eg8r
01-12-2011, 09:05 AM
What is your point? The fact that you found a Rep that agrees with you misinterpretation of the symbol?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-12-2011, 10:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Its not the same symbol.

</span> </div></div>

When? When they are rifle cross hairs, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>accompanied by the words, "Don't retreat, Reload" </span>

and when there are national seucrity warnings from experts, that there are growing threats, more than ever before, from RW Groups, who are showing up at political events with guns strapped to their bodies, and holding racist, threatening signs, spewing hatred for their government, and Liberal representatives, that's when.

It's called using some common sense, which Palin has never had any of at all!

Now she's spewing her usual self serving BS, and pointing her finger at everyone else but at herself, more BS RW moral "high ground" claims by the right, are not going to fly, this time.

G.

Sev
01-12-2011, 10:29 AM
From a bunch of scared national security libs.

pooltchr
01-12-2011, 11:56 AM
Her ego isn't going to let her back down from this. That would mean she would have to admit that she was wrong, and all the left wing spoon fed crap was all lies.

She won't go there.

Steve

Sev
01-12-2011, 05:54 PM
OH I forgot. That ivory tower thingy again.

Qtec
01-13-2011, 01:46 AM

Its not the same symbol.

<span style="color: #000099">Contrary to popular belief, traders do not shoot each other when we come to work in the morning <u>and since when did "setting your sights on a goal" become rhetoric advocating violence?</u>

</span> </div></div>

Did I ever say it was?

All I was pointing out was that this guy must be a dummy.
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Instead of using a crosshair symbol for the Crosshairs Trader Blog, he goes and uses a <u>surveyors symbol </u>instead!</span>

Q.......... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif ...and if you believe that.......

Qtec
01-13-2011, 01:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When? When they are rifle cross hairs, accompanied by the words, "Don't retreat, Reload" </div></div>

G, I posted a link to a blogger in France who is an Australian, even he saw them as cross hairs. Any sane person with an IQ above 70 sees that sign as a rifle cross hair.

Q

LWW
01-13-2011, 04:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When? When they are rifle cross hairs, accompanied by the words, "Don't retreat, Reload" </div></div>

G, I posted a link to a blogger in France who is an Australian, even he saw them as cross hairs. Any sane person with an IQ above 70 sees that sign as a rifle cross hair.

Q </div></div>

Actually ... only:

1 - Moonbat crazy leftists.

2 - People who have never peered through a rifle scope to see what crosshairs look like.

3 - The incredibly naive.

4 - The completely brainwashed.

see that as crosshairs.

Why do you cling so desperately to this lie?

I could excuse you at first being that you live in a sissified nation where citizens aren't allowed the means to hunt or defend themselves ... but the truth has been shown to you countless times, and you still cling to the lie as a drowning man clings to a reed.

Sad, very sad.

LWW

Qtec
01-13-2011, 05:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When? When they are rifle cross hairs, accompanied by the words, "Don't retreat, Reload" </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Actually ... only:

1 - Moonbat crazy leftists.

2 - People who have never peered through a rifle scope to see what crosshairs look like.

3 - The incredibly naive.

4 - The completely brainwashed.

see that as crosshairs.

Why do you cling so desperately to this lie?

I could excuse you at first being that you live in a sissified nation where citizens aren't allowed the means to hunt or defend themselves ... but the truth has been shown to you countless times, and you still cling to the lie as a drowning man clings to a reed.

Sad, very sad.

LWW </div></div>

Opinions are like...................

Q...........not the same as facts.

Stretch
01-13-2011, 06:26 AM
Just because the crosshairs are not EXACTLY like that of a real scope does not negate the symbolism especialy when accompanied with the words "taking aim" and "reload" etc. The Right is feverishly denying any connection on a technicality as usuall while the rest of the world looks on in amazment at their laughable defense.

I can see by the flurry of activity on this subject it's "all hands on deck for damage control!". St.

Sev
01-13-2011, 07:58 AM
Scared of a symbol? Its not as if Swastikas' are being used.

Though I bet the libs would try it if they felt they could get away with it.

Chopstick
01-13-2011, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

All I was pointing out was that this guy must be a dummy.
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Instead of using a crosshair symbol for the Crosshairs Trader Blog, he goes and uses a <u>surveyors symbol </u>instead!</span>

Q.......... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif ...and if you believe that....... </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
01-13-2011, 09:05 AM
Hee Hee!!!

Gayle in MD
01-13-2011, 09:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When? When they are rifle cross hairs, accompanied by the words, "Don't retreat, Reload" </div></div>

G, I posted a link to a blogger in France who is an Australian, even he saw them as cross hairs. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Any sane person with an IQ above 70 sees that sign as a rifle cross hair.</span>
Q </div></div>

Just as any sane individual, with an IQ above 70, would have to agree, that all of the killing, shooting, "Reload" "Take out Harry" "Armed and dangerous" "Next time we'll load our guns" onslaught of threatening, shooting and killing, outrageous statements over these past three years, along with proven, gross lies, from the radical RW birthers, the deceitful claims of "Death Panels" all of it has come from the right, and their disgraceful sicko pundits, and Tea Party campaigners, which were all either ignored, or embraced, by the Republican Leaders, if you can call them that.

]"We know that silence equals consent when atrocities are committed
against innocent men, women and children. We know that indifference
equals complicity when bigotry, hatred and intolerance are allowed to
take root. And we know that education and hope are the most effective
ways to combat ignorance and despair." ~ Gabrielle Giffords[/b]

Sev
01-13-2011, 12:02 PM
You forgot to mention its Bush's fault.