PDA

View Full Version : Politico Removes Offensive Attack Page On Clinton

Gayle in MD
01-10-2011, 02:28 PM
I suppose they realized their mistake in quoting anything that the known LIAR, Dick Morris, says, about the Clinton Administration.

Now, if Palin would just remove her extremely offensive "RELOAD" Democratic Politicians, Target Shooting MAP, perhaps the country could forgive her grossly irresponsible, dangerous decision to create it in the first place!

G.

Sev
01-10-2011, 03:08 PM
We all know you wouldnt.
Forgiveness seems to be foreign to you.

pooltchr
01-10-2011, 03:49 PM
Notice how she completely keeps ignoring Ed's post of the maps with targets which were created by the Dems?

For one who claims she enjoys open debate, she sure is good at hiding from it when the facts start to build up against her.

Steve

Sev
01-10-2011, 03:51 PM
We dont expect any less from her do we?

pooltchr
01-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Not really. Cowards have a way of hiding from things they find unpleasant.
Between staying invisible and pretending she doesn't read half the posts on the forum, she is just living in her own little world.

Steve

Sev
01-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Girl in a bubble. So sad.

Soflasnapper
01-16-2011, 08:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notice how she completely keeps ignoring Ed's post of the maps with targets which were created by the Dems?
[...]
Steve </div></div>

First, the organization that made that map was the DLC, which is not a liberal Democratic organization, nor any arm of the Democratic Party. The DLC is the conservative wing for business-friendly Dems, acting outside the party because they disagree with it.

Secondly, unless you're imagining that the DLC called for eliminating entire STATES, you and those citing this map have little point. For their map showed STATES to target for the years' out NEXT election, where Bush had won by fewer than 5% or so.

Lastly, these were plain targets, ala the Target store logo, which look like dart boards, archery targets, or the thing you hit with a baseball to dunk the volunteer for charity. They were not gunsights.

No office holders were mentioned, no districts mentioned, no particular office mentioned.

Other than these points, of course, you're right, they are exactly the same thing, LOL!

LWW
01-17-2011, 01:39 AM
Tell us about the DailyKook's target list?

LWW

Sev
01-17-2011, 09:40 AM
They are still chasing their tails.

Soflasnapper
01-17-2011, 01:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell us about the DailyKook's target list?

LWW </div></div>

I already mentioned the DKos diary entry in the thread in which you've already responded to my discussion of that target list.

As I said, there was no target symbol of any kind, let alone no rifle scope sight target, no face, etc. Absent these critical composition elements, they were 'helpfully' Photoshopped in when they were not there originally.

Yes, the LANGUAGE used was 'target' or 'targeting.' However, this is boilerplate political language that BY ITSELF does not carry any imputation of violence (or 2nd amendment remedies). It is the juxtaposition of the rifle scope targeting, AND the eliminationist call for violent remedies as a backup plan (if results aren't obtained at the ballot box), that is the problem.

To make it clear, there were no DKos-sponsored 'take out the Blue Dogs' by joining us at a shooting range to shoot off fully automatic weapons at target profiles with the initials of the 'targeted' Rep on the targets (as there were for the TeaParty candidates running against Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Giffords). Nor any threats, explicit or implied, to resort to any kind of violence if they were not defeated. Nor any signs of victory in the effort by changing the rifle scope image blood red once the deed was accomplished.

If you have stories of DKos denizens showing up at public town halls carrying heat, please post them up.

Deeman3
01-17-2011, 06:41 PM
Daily Kos people actually touching a weapon? Not likely....

LWW
01-18-2011, 02:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[As I said, there was no target symbol of any kind, let alone no rifle scope sight target, no face, etc. Absent these critical composition elements, they were 'helpfully' Photoshopped in when they were not there originally.</div></div>

Of course there wasn't any of that in the Palin ad either ... and your point was what?

What's that?

Defend the DailyKook by using a double standard?

I already knew that.

LWW

Qtec
01-18-2011, 03:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Daily Kos people actually touching a weapon? Not likely.... </div></div>

Really? Do you think only republicans can buy a gun?

Q

Sev
01-18-2011, 07:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell us about the DailyKook's target list?

LWW </div></div>

I already mentioned the DKos diary entry in the thread in which you've already responded to my discussion of that target list.

As I said, there was no target symbol of any kind, let alone no rifle scope sight target, no face, etc. Absent these critical composition elements, they were 'helpfully' Photoshopped in when they were not there originally.

Yes, the LANGUAGE used was 'target' or 'targeting.' However, this is boilerplate political language that BY ITSELF does not carry any imputation of violence (or 2nd amendment remedies). It is the juxtaposition of the rifle scope targeting, AND the eliminationist call for violent remedies as a backup plan (if results aren't obtained at the ballot box), that is the problem.

To make it clear, there were no DKos-sponsored 'take out the Blue Dogs' by joining us at a shooting range to shoot off fully automatic weapons at target profiles with the initials of the 'targeted' Rep on the targets (as there were for the TeaParty candidates running against Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Giffords). Nor any threats, explicit or implied, to resort to any kind of violence if they were not defeated. Nor any signs of victory in the effort by changing the rifle scope image blood red once the deed was accomplished.

If you have stories of DKos denizens showing up at public town halls carrying heat, please post them up. </div></div>

Lets not forget that the implied reference was a black man legally carrying. The MSM whited him out so to speak because he didnt fit the story profile.

Gayle in MD
01-21-2011, 05:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notice how she completely keeps ignoring Ed's post of the maps with targets which were created by the Dems?
[...]
Steve </div></div>

First, the organization that made that map was the DLC, which is not a liberal Democratic organization, nor any arm of the Democratic Party. The DLC is the conservative wing for business-friendly Dems, acting outside the party because they disagree with it.

Secondly, unless you're imagining that the DLC called for eliminating entire STATES, you and those citing this map have little point. For their map showed STATES to target for the years' out NEXT election, where Bush had won by fewer than 5% or so.

Lastly, these were plain targets, ala the Target store logo, which look like dart boards, archery targets, or the thing you hit with a baseball to dunk the volunteer for charity. They were not gunsights.

No office holders were mentioned, no districts mentioned, no particular office mentioned.

Other than these points, of course, you're right, they are exactly the same thing, LOL! </div></div>

Excellent Post! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

G.

LWW
01-21-2011, 06:06 AM
Has anyone figured out what this "ATTACK PAGE ON CLINTON" actually was about?

LWW

Sev
01-21-2011, 07:46 AM
Probably a lapse in taking meds at a critical time.

LWW
01-22-2011, 05:15 AM
I honestly didn't believe that any of our resident leftists had any idea what was actually purged.

LWW

Sev
01-22-2011, 09:50 AM
I would give it up to a shot in the dark.