PDA

View Full Version : Oregon wins...

eg8r
01-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Well it is only the end of the first quarter but they look pretty good. I still think Auburn has a chance but back to the real subject of this post...Oregon wins...the best looking cheerleaders on the entire freaking planet!!! My goodness how can one school field that much talent? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

pooltchr
01-10-2011, 08:21 PM
I gotta admit you nailed that one.

And I'd like to nail that one

And that one

And that one

And definitely that one

And that one........

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Good Call!!!!!!!!!

Steve

pooltchr
01-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Looks like the tigers caught fire at the end of the half. It's not hard to see why Cam won the Heisman.

And there are some members of the Auburn student body up in the stands that rank right up there with those Ducks cheerleaders.

Steve

Deeman3
01-10-2011, 11:20 PM
Congrats Sack!

hondo
01-10-2011, 11:27 PM
Final
Auburn-22
Oregon-19

Great game!

sack316
01-11-2011, 01:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats Sack! </div></div>

Thanks Deeman! And perhaps you can back me up in the discussion I had with Ed on facebook. Granted, the Oregon cheerleaders were smoking... but I also pointed out that even our color guard wanna-be cheerleaders in Auburn (and even Tuscaloosa) are right on par with them /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

pooltchr
01-11-2011, 08:49 AM
What a great game! One of the best championship games I can remember.
Congrats to you and the Tigers.

Steve

eg8r
01-11-2011, 09:38 AM
Cam did a great job but in that game he, as a runner, was not close to Tebow. The comparison will be there long into the NFL though where Cam will probably be a starter long before Tebow will.

You are right, there were SOME members of Auburn student body that were "up" there with the Duck cheerleaders, but the two cheer squads were not even close. Oregon is by far the leader in that category. I even think they were ranked as the hottest cheer squad in a national poll but I would have to spend wasted time hunting that down. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
01-11-2011, 09:40 AM
That game was definitely exciting. That is how they all should be, except your running back should actually make it the final 6 inches before taking a knee. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I would have a heart attack if my team's national championship hopes relied on the guy that is not even really a football player.

eg8r