PDA

View Full Version : Protest Planned for Funeral of 9yr old AZ Victim!!

Sev
01-11-2011, 08:03 AM
The loons just keep getting loonyer!!!

This is just unacceptable and in very poor taste.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennt...s_funeral.html

January 10, 2011
Categories: Announcements
Topeka church to protest 9-year-old's funeral

Members of a church in Topeka will protest the funeral of 9-year old Christina Taylor Green, killed in the Tucson shootings Saturday, according to a release.

The Westboro Baptist Church, led by Fred Phelps, posted a statement on the church's website, under the domain godhatesfags.com, shortly after the shootings: THANK GOD FOR THE SHOOTER-6 DEAD! WBC WILL PICKET THEIR FUNERALS.

Phelps posted a video to YouTube, in which he said,"Thank God for the violent shooter, one of your soldier heroes in Tucson." The video can be seen here.

LWW
01-11-2011, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The loons just keep getting loonyer!!!

This is just unacceptable and in very poor taste.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennt...s_funeral.html

January 10, 2011
Categories: Announcements
Topeka church to protest 9-year-old's funeral

Members of a church in Topeka will protest the funeral of 9-year old Christina Taylor Green, killed in the Tucson shootings Saturday, according to a release.

The Westboro Baptist Church, led by Fred Phelps, posted a statement on the church's website, under the domain godhatesfags.com, shortly after the shootings: THANK GOD FOR THE SHOOTER-6 DEAD! WBC WILL PICKET THEIR FUNERALS.

Phelps posted a video to YouTube, in which he said,"Thank God for the violent shooter, one of your soldier heroes in Tucson." The video can be seen here. </div></div>

So I wonder what motivated this former democrook candidate for governor and his former Al Gore delegate son to do this?

The more this goes on the more I suspect their church is sponsored by the democrooks the way David Duke was.

LWW

cushioncrawler
01-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Whats the latest on the reason for shootings. To me it looks personal.
Probly an irrational personal hatred due to a slight or some sort of ridicule or rejektion.
On top of a deep rational hatred of society.
mac.

Sev
01-11-2011, 04:11 PM
That about sums it up.
Apparently he has a record to phoning in death threats to individuals in his local area.
Nothing has come out as of yet about his family life.
Seems both teachers and students were scared of them.

As more is revealed it is becoming more and more apparent that it was not politically motivated.

Deeman3
01-11-2011, 05:47 PM
My faith tells me these people will burn in hell with the shooter if they do anything to denigrate the funeral of this innocent young girl!

Have they no shame or compassion? This little girls parents were as gratious as I have seen human beings be in such a tragic event.

sack316
01-11-2011, 07:47 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/10/national/main7229463.shtml

Sack

Sev
01-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Notice the MSM is backpedaling as fast as possible?

LWW
01-12-2011, 04:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats the latest on the reason for shootings. To me it looks personal.
Probly an irrational personal hatred due to a slight or some sort of ridicule or rejektion.
On top of a deep rational hatred of society.
mac. </div></div>

My guess is that he is:

1 - Mentally ill.

2 - Raised in a dysfunctional isolated home.

3 - Failed by a public school system which knew of his issues and did nothing.

4 - Failed by a secondary school system which knew of his issues and did nothing.

5 - Failed by local law enforcement which knew of his issues and did nothing ... leading the local sheriff to point his finger at everyone in a lame effort to deflect attention away from his personal incompetence on the issue.

LWW.

LWW
01-12-2011, 04:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notice the MSM is backpedaling as fast as possible? </div></div>

That's an Alinsky tactic.

1 - Spread the lie as broad, deep, and fast as possible.

2 - Once it becomes entrenched, issue a far subtler retraction.

3 - Swear that you spoke the truth.

4 - Wait for the naive, the stupid, the drug and alcohol addled, and those who hate the republic in general to begin repeating the lie as if it were true for decades to come.

LWW

Sev
01-12-2011, 07:34 AM
Unfortunately it appears the country is not buying it and have become restive because of the accusations. Especially in the light of the facts that are now surfacing.