PDA

View Full Version : Beck

Qtec
01-11-2011, 09:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here you can see Beck call progressives a "cancer" (multiple times), "the disease that's killing us," a "virus," a "parasite," "vampires" who will "suck the life out" of the Democratic Party, and claim that <span style='font-size: 14pt'>progressives intend the "destruction of the Constitution" and will strike it a "death blow".</span>

Then there's the fearmongering rhetoric he uses to demonize his opponents: </div></div>

<a href="http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/beck-claims-i-dont-use-violent-rheto" target="_blank">Beck claims 'I don't use [violent rhetoric] on or off the air': Oh really?
</a>

Q

LWW
01-12-2011, 04:47 AM
And as their first example, they offered this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hold those responsible for the violence, responsible for the violence. I denounce those who attempt to blame political opponents for the acts of madmen. </div></div>

How incredibly lame they are.

LWW

Sev
01-13-2011, 08:09 AM
We need an inoculation.

Gayle in MD
01-13-2011, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here you can see Beck call progressives a "cancer" (multiple times), "the disease that's killing us," a "virus," a "parasite," "vampires" who will "suck the life out" of the Democratic Party, and claim that <span style='font-size: 14pt'>progressives intend the "destruction of the Constitution" and will strike it a "death blow".</span>

Then there's the fearmongering rhetoric he uses to demonize his opponents: </div></div>

<a href="http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/beck-claims-i-dont-use-violent-rheto" target="_blank">Beck claims 'I don't use [violent rhetoric] on or off the air': Oh really?
</a>

Q </div></div>

Their current continuation of irresponsible denial, skewing of reality, is now more undeniable than ever before.

Too many of these actual abhorrent statements, actions and events, for them to continue with denying reality, distorted, irrelevant cherry picking, in the quest of deceit, and failure to take any responsibility.

http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/wasserman-schultz-rival-takes-aim-rif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"We know that silence equals consent when atrocities are committed
against innocent men, women and children. We know that indifference
equals complicity when bigotry, hatred and intolerance are allowed to
take root. And we know that education and hope are the most effective
ways to combat ignorance and despair." ~ Gabrielle Giffords
</div></div>

Without Conscience

Sev
01-13-2011, 09:43 AM
Methinks the draperies have been shredded.

Chopstick
01-13-2011, 12:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Their current continuation of irresponsible denial, skewing of <span style='font-size: 14pt'>realioty</span>, is now more undeniable than ever before.

Too many of these actual abhorrent statements, actions and events, for them to continue with denying <span style='font-size: 14pt'>reaity</span>, distorted, irrelevant cherry picking, in the quest of deceit, and failure to take any responsibility.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #000099">Is there something about that word that you find particularly challenging? </span>

Sev
01-13-2011, 12:26 PM
HAHAHHAAHH!!!

Deeman3
01-13-2011, 12:42 PM
I have never watched Beck but I think I'll start. If the difference in logic is what the left is saying and what Beck is saying, his stuff sounds more sane than them.

Funny how none of the threats from the left have been identified as hate by the left. When they say it is time to shut up, you know it is actually time to speak up or the only ones squaking will be the far left hate mongers.

LWW
01-13-2011, 05:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Their current continuation of irresponsible denial, skewing of <span style='font-size: 14pt'>realioty</span>, is now more undeniable than ever before.

Too many of these actual abhorrent statements, actions and events, for them to continue with denying <span style='font-size: 14pt'>reaity</span>, distorted, irrelevant cherry picking, in the quest of deceit, and failure to take any responsibility.

</div></div>

To be fair, she's not allowed by her handlers to be exposed to reality.

LWW

<span style="color: #000099">Is there something about that word that you find particularly challenging? </span> </div></div>

Qtec
01-13-2011, 07:00 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/237055/RUSHLIMBAUGH.jpg

Q

Chopstick
01-13-2011, 07:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://i.huffpost.com/gen/237055/RUSHLIMBAUGH.jpg

Q </div></div>

<span style="color: #000099">Obviously, a left wing smear campaign. If that were a right wing billboard, all seven shots would be in the same hole.</span>

Sev
01-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Indeed!